Why is food from Argentina and Brazil so good?

Why is food from Argentina and Brazil so good?

Literally best cuisines of any country I've ever tasted. fuck every other country, your food is shit (including canada)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecopa.ca/#!home/mainPage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just meat

lets see, corn beans and meat?

fuck you

literally perfect

I've been to a Brazilian steakhouse over 20 times by now. Does it get any better?

hey, man, thai food is pretty good

Thai food is for low test betas

That shit looks like it'd be good for an underweight 5'4 girl, not an actual man who needs to fuel his body.

south brazilian food is pretty good. they make some interesting things with flour and fish. no idea about the north.

argie food is a mix of spaniard and italian food with ten times more meat, which is literally perfect but i'm probably biased.

We don't have cuisine at all. It's just stuff borrowed from other Euro countries. And nigger food like feijoada is garbage.

>betas
>actual man

Well what the fuck am i eating at my favorite restaurant m8?

Tbh tho I go to this one REALLY comfy Brazilian steakhouse, it's kind of expensive to eat at often but I love it so much it's worth it

>argie food is a mix of spaniard and italian food with ten times more meat, which is literally perfect but i'm probably biased.

Sounds perfect

>feijoada
>garbage

>Well what the fuck am i eating at my favorite restaurant m8?

A mix of Italian and Portuguese food mostly. Only some Northeastern states have unique dishes (I think), but they aren't that good in my opinion.

But it's a steakhouse

thecopa.ca/#!home/mainPage

It made me love Brazil desu

Pic related

Literally best meme meat

Feijoada being made by slaves is nigger propaganda. Feijoada is iberian/mediterranean. It's just the portuguese paella.

bump

>feijoada
>garbage

50 minutes late but still gotta shit on you, you fucking low test mega gay ass faggot

Rate this restaurant is it even authentic? Because I love this shit

Don't they eat guinea pigs down there? Or is that some other place in South America? Do they taste good?

I think that's in New Guinea, hence the name

what the fuck

That's by Austrailia pal. No way I'm confusing Brazil with New Guinea.

Peruvians and Chileans eat the Aldean Guinea pigs

>Peruvians and Chileans eat the Aldean Guinea pigs

What did he mean by this?

Jesus dick, this is the stupidest shit I've seen all month.

What is the meme? Because I'm not getting it.

Is there some inside joke here I'm not a part of?

>I think that's in New Guinea, hence the name
Jesus... fucking Canadian education...

that was the joke faggot

fuck you

The stupid cowboy is Jason Aldean, a terrible country singer. Google gave you him instead of Aldean as in the region in S. America.

Damage control.

>damage control

Oh ok.

For some reason I thought you made some sort of meme Sup Forums joke i wasn't aware of and then called me the stupidest thing you've seen all month because I wasn't aware of some obscure meme.

I was about to call you really immature for making fun of me just because i didn't know a funnie Sup Forums joke

What do you mean?

Is this really Brazilian or is it just a theme?