Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums got into the New York Times, when are we going to be recognized for OUR shitposting?

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums got into the New York Times, when are we going to be recognized for OUR shitposting?
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html?referer=&referer=#
nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/Sup Forums-isnt-sure-whether-its-excited-the-times-wrote-up-its-antisemitism.html

I mean come on, just because we havent affected the presidential election of the most powerful country on Earth doesn't mean that we arent just as good a board as pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>newfags: the board complaining about the newfags and normies

It's some serious bullshit, my foliage friend. Can we rig the Canadian PM elections and get some recognition?

Sup Forums is the newfag board though
but fame is no good for Sup Forums, i for one would leave if that happened

no newfags would stay here, they'd come and expect 24/7 100% shitposting and be disappointed at the generic penpals generals, /brits/, /cums/, and only 30% shitposting

>but fame is no good for Sup Forums, i for one would leave if that happened
>le secret club
grow up u cock

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are different
They literally had the same userbase a few years back. Only since the Sup Forums invasion on Sup Forums did Sup Forums really get different.

Even then you see Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums and vice versa.

looks like Sup Forums iz mentioned on articles now.

go to sleep

Sup Forums it's pretty famous in Latin America thanks to Taringa.
The only thing containing the newfags to /lat/ it's the language barrier. And at some point it won't matter.

t. anime y duolingo

You're so wrong my friend

>Sup Forums will be exposed for the alt-right shithole it is.

It's days are numbered.

>thinking Sup Forums is an alt-right wing circle jerk for fanatic betas who feel the need to validate their misery by blaming others and not themselves on their own short comings.

Yeah nah, fuck off cunt.

>Even then you see Sup Forums memes on Sup Forums and vice versa.
ah this conclusively proves that the two boards are largely synonymous
everyone should be embarrassed to have made such a transgression of logic and reason

Why do normies keep writing articles about Sup Forums posts that no one ever looks at but us?

Every time someone gets bullied on twitter they point at us like we organized a raid or something

Are we, in fact, the Jews being holocausted?

We brought this upon ourselves.

Like rats we will be hunted and despised.

Lol that's literally what they do all day. Sup Forums raids twitter, comment sections from a lot of websites, polls, and even make posters and calls for Trump. I love it when they call other people shills

it has more to do with the creative void of the writers

run out of stuff? okay just go to that anonymous site, whole bunch of shit there

it's sad form of journalism but nothing specific about us per se

>implying that isn't what has made it so appealing

If we're rats what's that make the things that report on us?

Anyway to this day I love the asspain Sup Forums causes

but Sup Forums is ironic, they're literally just us, but who are actively fucking with people because they think it's funny.
They're simply a more active version of us.

>read the article
>multiple pages of "OY VEY THIS IS ANTISEMITIC"
>normies eat it up in the comment section

-10 years mayhaps

People who get triggered by comments on the internet should be gassed desu senpai

>Sup Forums is ironic

And the end result will be Bernie beating Trump in a landslide, all thanks to Trump's association with Sup Forums

Thank you Sup Forums you are my greatest ally

I'm a Sup Forumsack, but i browse Sup Forums and /tg/ too.
I like Sup Forums because it's essentially a blue board Sup Forums and actual discussion can happen here without me constantly laughing at the shitposting and meme magic.
I love you int, because i am you.

Sup Forumsshits are not Sup Forumsellectuals

fuck off

>Implying a lot of people in the world don't share at least 1 type of view similar to Sup Forums

That thought interests me.

>Bernie
>anywhere near the nomination

'no'

I love you too Frenchie
pls serenade me through vocaroo

>Sup Forums is ironic
You need to kill yourself

Sup Forums btfo by NYT

Kys

When will the pepe aggression end?
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

To be fair Sup Forums had made more dank memes than Sup Forums recently. I guess the thousands generals thread don't help.

Ironic or not, all that retardation makrs it fun. If you're triggered so eadily fuck off to reddit already

Not really, no. /r9k/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums do share userbases, though.

racism is objectively hilarious, anyone who disagrees is a normie

Sup Forums and Sup Forums used to feel quite distinct. However, since the implementation of flags on Sup Forums, they are starting to bleed together.