I've found a serious security vulnerability on facebook

I've found a serious security vulnerability on facebook
Should I try to notify them or try to sell it? How much could I get for a Facebook security hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/3/8/11179926/facebook-account-security-flaw-bug-bounty-payout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends, how serious?

I am looking at passwords

Sell it

Fuck fagbook

how complicated is it to get to?
theverge.com/2016/3/8/11179926/facebook-account-security-flaw-bug-bounty-payout this happened last year

> implying Facebook would store plain text passwords

>666
lol

Facebook is one of the worst things that ever happened to technology. React as simple example. They patented VERY obvious thing, licensed it with free licence BUT with a permission to withdraw license if you compete with them. Use this vulnerability to harm them as much as possible and you'll do a good thing.

o shit, devil trips confirm. spill the beans senpai

>implying the average facebook user would know how to view passwords stored in plain text

>implying OP isn't watching his sister's stored password thanks to mad HTML editing skills

If you didn't understand, than I'll add that now it's literally impossible to do what react does because it's patented and licensed. You can't just write similar framework. You use facebook version of this shit or you don't use it at all.

If OP is not a faggot liar, sell it on 0day.today

And yet you make this thread without offering an example.
There's thousands of well known names you could get into(possibly, assuming passwords/access) and leave a shadilay or something to that effect to link us here.

PLEASE SELL IT, FUCK THE NORMIES REEEEEEEEE

HARM THE BOTNET

yeah fuck girls(female)

Submit the bug to the bounty program and then donate money to FSF.

Plaintext? Because I seriously doubt Facebook stores plaintext passwords.

This thread got me thinking. Should we create /fhg/ - facebook hacking general where we find security issues with facebook and exploit them to max? Someone needs to cause massive facebook outage or information leak. Normalfags think they're safe and that nothing can happen to them.

this

mate make a video and give us the link
>then sell it

Reddit go home and stay there.

>>>/facebook/

sell it