I have a comp sci degree and 4 months to prepare before job interviews...

I have a comp sci degree and 4 months to prepare before job interviews. What should i be studying for the interviews and what hobby projects should i work on to have on my resume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YJZCUhxNCv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social skills

Is this thing even human?

I have social skills. I just need to know what to work on to have on my resume and how to prepare for interviews.

Work through cracking the coding interview

Actually just watch this
youtu.be/YJZCUhxNCv8

Yes, just heavily caked up

That was quality, not OP but I need to hit that grind

Depends on what you want to do.

lmao at anyone wanting to get a job at "the big 4"

fucking retards

Having the name on your resume alone is worth it. You'll be able to leverage the title of ex-Googler for higher salaries and benefits, even if you only worked there for a year.

Only if you stay within the Silicon Valley bubble. Amazon has a horrible reputation here in Seattle; only transplants and recent grads want to work for that shithole.

Holy shit this girl is so beautiful. What's her name? I just fell in love.

are you also blind? her instagram profile name is right on the pic

Nigga wtf

This really depends on what you actually want to do.

Interview questions exposed is a good book to review stuff you might get asked about on an interview.

>choke collar
>fake tits
Good luck with that.

coked up**

I was in a very similar situation to yours earlier this year OP, here are some things I learned throughout the process.

1) Know the market you're applying to.
When you're applying to a job that works mainly with NodeJS and HR / the resume parsing software doesn't see it on your resume, you're already out. Before applying anywhere, get a good feel for what languages and frameworks are popular in the area (or areas) you'll be applying to.

2) Code every day.
Update something on your github page every day. More than some gotcha questions in an interview, it will be the proof that you can code. Of course, this means that you should be coding every day, which is even more important.

3) Practice your interview skills.
Find someone who will practice interviews with you and get to work. If you can't find anyone, then start throwing out offers of money or food for their time. Like public speaking, interviewing is something you'll only get better at with practice - reading guides online and thinking through your questions are good, but they are no substitute

4) Know your algorithms and data structures.
By 'know', I mean the kind of familiarity where you can talk about them like you talk about basic arithmetic. You don't need to overdo it - hashtables, linked lists, stacks, and all the rest are really not that difficult to get decently acquainted with - but have them down pat.

I'm going to go out to eat, but let me know if you want any more advice. Hope this was helpful, don't stress out!

give me job pls

Search in the internet:
>how to hire a $whatever job you want$

First of all decide what you want to do and what you're best at, otherwise it is pointless. Don't post for It security if you don't even network, don't post into data science if you don't even database.