>limitless expansion

Why isn't Sup Forums using Mac Pros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWOQWw1wkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

overpriced, outdated hardware

/thread

/thread

Maybe if you got a job, you could afford a good piece of hardware...poorfag.

Don't forget unreliable hardware.

I don't understand why they went from that nice steel design to a literal plastic trashcan.

Macs are more reliable that similarly priced windows machines. My sister's '06 Mac Pro still works and she bought it when it was new. She still uses it. Any windows based machine I owned died after a couple years.

>any windows based machine died after a couple years
lol what, most of Sup Forums users are still using C2D or less, until 2 years ago I still had a pentium 4 for my bedroom

Yeah apple hardware is durable but for example you can't use any of their product before the Intel era, powerPC is just one of the technologies they left as corpses

>steel
both are aloo-min-num buddy

my Macbook is a C2D, and my Mac Pro runs dual Xeon X5570s...so yea.

/thread

there's a difference between "can't afford" and "don't want to afford". osx is really nice but it does not longer give me anything i can't have on a well maintained windows, so it's not longer a vehicle to sell apple hardware.

/thread

Should have said metal. Is the trashcan really metal, in every image I've seen it looks like plastic.

>Server Grade components
I think you mean Server Grade Priced Components.
>Best build quality
The best a Chinese slave working for Foxconn can produce before jumping off the building and hitting the anti splatter nets.

>shaped like a fucking trashcan
>can't buy it with a single large GPU
>pushes Thunderbolt for connectivity

You're right, but a Mac Pro is objectively bad hardware.

>Server Grade components
you mean commodity x86 shit?
>Best build quality
is that why the trashbin Pro is overheating?
>Able to run Windows and Linux as well
because that's unheard of in PCs, right?
>best programming environment
old-ass versions of everything that you have to manually replace is good programming environment?
>limitless expansion
how are you going to expand that trash bin?

And also overheating hardware

Your sister just takes better care of her belongings than you do.
this should have been obvious.

>but for example you can't use any of their product before the Intel era
That's just wrong though, the hardware doesn't magically stop working just because Apple's moved on to Intel.

another kid who has no idea about the difference between "expensive but worth it" and "overpriced"

No but you stop using it cause the software doesn't get updated, also because the hardware is much slower/outdated compared to even the cheapest of the current pc hardware.

Nope

>also because the hardware is much slower/outdated compared to even the cheapest of the current pc hardware
are you talking about the ancient stuff? if so, who gives a shit? if not, this is simply wrong in many cases, and in cases where you're correct you are willfully ignoring other details

>the trashcan literally overheats at full load

wew lad

Yup

If you bothered to follow the conversation, you'd see that I was responding to a comment on the power pc stuff.

Nah. Quit trying to tell me how I use my computers.

far from poor. why should I buy something that's objectively bad and relative costly on top of that? you do realize that buying flashy, overpriced junk is exactly what poorfags do to compensate for their poorfaggotry?

It's metal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWOQWw1wkM

> implying you aren't ignoring "details"
> implying you know what you're talking about