If you truly love your country why haven't you gotten a tattoo to display your pride to the world...

If you truly love your country why haven't you gotten a tattoo to display your pride to the world? You're not just pretending to be patriotic are you?

nice benis

Hi Georgia, can you tell me about your country? Do you all write in Latin or do you still write in Georgian script?

We don't write at all, we're completely illiterate
also most of us can't afford pen and paper

Is property cheap there? Can I live in relative obscurity without anyone knowing?

Also, how easy is your language for English speakers?

o ffs I didn't even see it

now I can't delete

mods pls forgive

>Can I live in relative obscurity without anyone knowing?
I'm not even sure we can accommodate a person with body dimensions such as yours in this country, let alone keep you in "relative obscurity"

This is me.

Do I look fat to you?.. I weigh 173 pounds and I'm 6'1". No bully.

I'm telling on you.

you've got a fat face, definitely overweight

can't see benis, only ball. Mod will not forgive.

you look autistic

being patriotic is stupid, there's no reason to be proud of something you're born in to

Based Georgia

Actually, you can take pride in something you participate in. A nation is a collection of people. You can take pride in those people. You're a cuck.

It's the beard, trust me.

We're all autistic on this board.

Yeah, he got me there...

Fucking bogans

>YEEEEAH DUUUDE NATIONALISM IS LIKE, DESTRUCTIVE MAAAN
*bong rips*
>WE SHOULD LIKE, REMOVE BORDERS MAAAN

It's not what you're born into, it's how you respond to it that defines your greatness you unpatriotic piece of shit.

You know you can buy cheap land in New York in the middle of nowhere. A few acres will go for about 10-20k. But mostly if you love hunting.

>murkans don't have everyman's right

>cheap land
>in New York

No thanks, I wanted to settle for living in the Caucasus mountains in the middle of nowhere, not goddamned forests.

Are you that nigger hating fat guy who became a meme a few months ago?

I'm not fat, but..

Yes..

Don't say anything.

>A bunch of faggots walking on my land

Good god. Finland is a disgusting country.

Brazilians hate Brazil.

>alright looking except for fat face
iktf user, that's the worst.