Anons in the other EU countries, how often does your news talk about the BREXIT referendum...

Anons in the other EU countries, how often does your news talk about the BREXIT referendum, and what sort of spin do they put on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never
none, the only question what would happen to the few hundred thousand working there, which is officially a few tens of thousand

I dont watch the "news" here because it's just obvious kike and commie propaganda and mind fuckery that makes me sick to the stomach.

We get the usual "This UK politician said that about BREXIT" or "Obama said this about it".
Also, IT MAY AFFECT UP TO 300 000 BULGARS OH MAH GOD THE HORROR.

They cover it pretty often here.

what is brexit referendum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

El País, the most influent* Spanish newspaper, does pretty regularly.

*Other than the ones about football, for sure.

Hi, where are the burger?

oh, never caught my eye in the news.

dont worry bongistani

the jews got you by the balls now

and you aint going anywhere.

I was wondering the same thing.

General opinion in media is that brexit camp is stupid and use emotion more than brain and that countries with lot of immigrants in UK(poland etc) will benwfit from brexit and thats good for us...million of new consumers in neighbrhood country

Gibraltar will be Spanish!!!

yujuuu soon!!! guys

seriously,. nobody cares about brexit in spain lad

catalonia will be free

Nobody care about the Brexit here desu.

a month or two ago, I heard news about it almost every day, nowadays very rarely, maybe once a week

Almost never, once every few months.

The only time the UK is in the news here is when one of the royal is born, dies, or gets caught bathing topless.

Few times a week.

They say it would probably be bad for Finnish businesses.

It was mentioned few times, but it's not really that important topic, as everyone knows Britain will vote for staying.

never. nobody give a shit.

INDEPENDENCIA DE CATALUÑA