/balk/

psyops edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013235/Albanian-illegal-immigrant-trying-avoid-deportation-sliced-death-super-ferry-s-machete-like-propellor-freedom-swim-bid.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_diaspora#Distribution_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution)
youtube.com/watch?v=95PRPim1DdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6kErQPbRq0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

balt

For anyone not clued in, they dropped those leaflets while they were bombing serbia in 99

No shit m8

They even landed in my fucking garden

proof. Now please.

Proof of what? Flyers landing in my backyard? I didn't exactly save them from 17 years ago.

Too bad it wasn't a bomb.

Well, seeing how my life developed, I sometimes wish it was extinguished early on.

sup with the grim face brah?

cheer up.

>be me, make
>flying from sofia to uk
>guy goes to sit next to me, mumbles question in tatar
>nod head and go "дa дa"
>"пa ти гoвopиш блгapcки cштo"
>don't say anything until landing
>mfw he doesn't realize im anticki king

that's a shame. You could have used it to guit-shame the americans on Sup Forums.

>a bulgar going to UK.

nothing new here. I bet he is cleaning toilets as we post.

bulgar can at least fly, šiptar cant even swim. :(

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013235/Albanian-illegal-immigrant-trying-avoid-deportation-sliced-death-super-ferry-s-machete-like-propellor-freedom-swim-bid.html

>that meme again
tens of thousands of people are successful and go into respectable professions

How did he look?

>tens of thousands

Fuck off, cringy diaspora. You're the one spouting memes.

like a cigan i suppose

Probably. Almost everyone who emigrates is gypsy-looking looking for welfare money.

I fly out of sofia more often than skopje. your airport always has young bulgarians and lots of westerners (young and families). skopje is more chill.

He was dressed professional, early 30s. Doubt he was cleaning toilets.

i still dont know why you guys prefer Uk of all the other places in EU

not a meme. 10% smart, 90% scum.

because the official language is english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_diaspora#Distribution_by_country

Why are you asking me, It's not like I'm a migrant. But I would imagine that it's the EU movement, the language and easy welfare money. Most people that migrate to the West are gypsies and Bulgarians with gypsy mentality. Only a handful are driven with ambition to do anything.

Anyone eat raw broccoli? is it true it loses nutritional value when you steam it.

Because its easier than going to the US

>Most people [have] gypsy mentality
>Only a handful are driven with ambition to do anything.
So, the same as those that remain?

Not really. At least the people here work for their country and don't depend on welfare payments (except the gypsies, of course).

Check our dank diaspora
Also makes ROMAnians and albos post yours as well.
More details here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diaspora

>At least the people here work for their country
Yeah, all those 40-50 year-olds who start drinking in the morning are really what's keeping this country afloat.

All vegetables lose nutritional value when boiled or steamed iirc. That's why you need to take care not to cook it into a mush.

i don't know but i heard that steamed carrots have a negative calorie count because digesting them takes more energy than the energy a steamed carrot provides
don't know if it's true, especially since i don't think the calories are counted that way

Which country doesn't have these type of people? Can't think of one. The point is, they aren't the majority.

Do you even know how much money is coming into the country by people who work abroad?

500k diaspora. mostly in australia, usa and canada. now some go to europe with bulgarian passports but it's still easy to go to australia because our communities are strong there.

English + migrant friendly, esspecially if you are of darker pigment.

800 million last year. An insignificant amount.

I ate 2 pieces of broccoli raw now, just rinsed them with water like I would a carrot.

The taste is completely different from when they're steamed. It's like if you started eating leafs from the tree outside your house. But I like it in a weird way, I imagine myself living in a village thousands of years ago, just wandering around nature and then finding this broccoli. That's exactly what it would taste then. A cute mindfuck.

>dem estimations doe

There are like 5 000 000 greeks outside of greece then?
That's alot. If they decide to come back, you won't be able to accomodate them all.

Why would they go back? Greece is on life support.

Greek diaspora did return en masse during their 90s boom.

Greece actually has more than 5 million. If you look at the genetic greek heritage in anatolia, the real number is a lot higher. Why do you think italy and spain are 50M+ population countries while the greek population is only 10M? Greece had similarly sized empires.

>anatolia
If you count South America, Spain has a huge population.

zdr ko pr

n6t
ti?

n6

qki dubove pi4

what have YOU done to stop Soros? probably nothing. your beta ass shitposting didn't prevent your country from falling into the hands of Soros a.k.a. Satan himself

Me? well I went to the massive anti-degenerate anti-sorosoid cucks protest that was held on 21.04.2016 in front of the Macedonian parliament.

Of course you didn't hear about this, your country's biased Soros paid corporate media didn't report on this.

Get cucked Sup Forums.

wtf is in chile that made you gather there?

Здpaвeйтe пpиятeли.

How is chimping out and ruining state property considered doing something positive?

kk

if repeating digits allah will help t*rkey conquer europe

Here's a picture for you, how many paid degenerate sorosoid cucks gather to protest and how many macedonians who are against Soros showed up, this is what they're hiding from you

The corporate foreign media ONLY reports on the small degenerate sorosoid protest (a.k.a. Colorful revolution - i kid you not, cucks call their revolution 'colored'. Look up the term colored revolution en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colour_revolution)

I know right?

k

King Grujo's office is NOT corrupt! Skopje 20xx was NOT a big scam!
The amnesty of the president was JUSTIFED!
DEY DINDU NUFFIN

Кe бopимe ли импepjaтa, бpaтe?

>FYROM
>relevant in any way whatsoever

AПCOЛУTHO!

fuck off

4al

ai 4al

but they wuz empire n shiet.

what was past is past, relevant or not, WE MUST DEFEAT THE GLOBALIST SCUM together

macedonian army in athens when?

THIS OR DEATH!

SLOBODA IL SMRT

>Tirany
>not Tranny
ill give it 2/10 for effort

bb

The brainwash is strong

fuck off libshit

we're happy what we have, no need for that, we first MUST get rid of the inner traitors and paid sorosoid shills, they're utter cancer and must be neutralized. Every Balkan country should freeze the money coming from the Soros Fund. If that happens, the atmosphere will be at least 50-70% calmer

degenerate sorosoid shill spotted, how about you go and smoke marijuana and go to the degenerate orgies with 60 years old swingers in Amsterdam for a change?

kill yourself faggot

Do they pay you at the Russian embassy, or are you just one big troll?

Literally, what the fuck is their base of thinking that they are Macedonian? The macedonians are Greek, they are slavs.
I am more than willing to read a logical explanation

oh I see, I should've mentioned earlier about this, no, I don't even like Russia, nor I'm RIDF in any way, I'm actually pro-West, but Soros a.k.a. Satan himself, poisoned the West too with it's shills (clear example: ) I would much rather be on the side with USA, but they're fucking us too, I pray that Trump gets elected and see what bullshit they've done to us.

bb

There is a new 3rd party in macedonia gaining traction literally called "levica" or "lefties" translated, can't make this up.

They're literal limp wristed cuckolds (one a serb). They also protested and grujo put their leaders in jail, can't say I don't agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=95PRPim1DdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6kErQPbRq0w

"Soros" is a Russian propaganda invention to scare pigeons.

your brain is a pidgeon

Be more explicit next time. People think, and it looks like you're defending globalist lefties.

did Soros gave you the money for marijuana, I heard he's making centers for safe injection of drugs too! have you visited some of them?

didn't know you're this much blue-pilled, sad...

this

Pigeons*, you illiterate cunt.

What's with people in this general having trouble with spelling pigeon? There's that one guy who always spells it pidgin.

This is not, /pol you brainwashed faggots.
I am just asking how are those inbred pieces of shit think they are Greek from Macedonian heritage. Is there valid proof, or the words of an insane greedy faggot that told them they are ''macedonian''
Also the country is ugly and the people are degenrate, I've been there

>what is a simple typing mistake
>d is right underneath e
nice ad hominem

We've been through this a thousand times, they're servs and bulgarians with identity crisis.

>blue-pilled

I'm not, you're just baiting. Every single time you come here you talk about this spooky "Soros" meme, so either you're some troll, or you're a quite dedicated baiter.

>This is not, /pol you brainwashed faggots.

kill yourself, Sup Forums is everywhere

nothing is more degenerate than having prostitutes on posing on windows, Soros supports that, he supports degenerate behavior like that in your country, he supports your country's degeneracy

Now you can buy cannabis oil at pharmacies in skopje with no prescription, it's legal

Macedonia currently is in a state of constitutional crisis, you don't even hear about this in Bulgaria, a crisis heavily paid by Open Society (Soros), there are many articles here in Macedonia about how activists get paid daily around 15 eur. to protest, sad thing...

soros is a billionaire who sold out his own people during WW2,funds degenerate coloured revolutions,is against borders and has caused market crashes all the while making a dime or two there is nothing spoopy about him hes just an elder of zion who everyone should be aware of

>inbred pieces of shit

That's the best you can do faggot?

and I'm against that too, I'm not some pro govt shill or Soros paid degenerate cuck, am I forbidden to have an opinion about stuff?

I am not Dutch, I'm German
And your country is basically a tiny shithole with no contribution to the world whatsoever.
In order for your country to be as beautiful and rich as Holland's left nut there will be several years.

You were skopja, you are skopja and you'll stay skopja

this. the ones who stay behind are the losers 2bh :^)

>pro govt shill
that's what you are
>Soros paid degenerate cuck
no such thing, just concerned citizens protesting a criminal government.

You have any solid proofs or are you just throwing accusations?

I know who he is and I despise his ideology, but the fact that some people think that he is behind everything wrong in the world is such bullshit. Protests in Ukraine? Soros. Refugee crisis? Soros. Terrorist attacks? Soros. Macedonian protests? Soros.

It's just a tiresome gimmick used by Kremlin-backed bots and brainwashed commies.

>I am not Dutch, I'm German
>not fighting the Soros paid degenerate 'welcome refugees' propaganda in Germany, instead flees to Netherlands and shitposts like the cuck he is
I'm not you, I love my country, I got nowhere to go, I'm not a fucking degenerate sorosoid shill who flees when Soros gets in my country like you, I'm not spineless.

Did Soros paid you money to go to some anti-Trump rally? I heard he does that too!