Fuck this country

WHAT THE FUCK? PAYPAL WONT BE AVAILABLE IN TURKEY ? SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK ? FUCKING BULLSHIT THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE PAYPAL AND THEY WILL MAKE MONEY FUUUUCK. I HAD ENOUGH FROM THIS FUCKING COUNTRY FUCK THIS SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

come to liberty and freedom, my brother

too many people paypaling to isis

PayPal is only for the developed world.

I started to learn U.S.A Anthem

paypal is a scam

>PAYPAL WONT BE AVAILABLE IN TURKEY

be amına koyduğumun bazi yazarları hala "ne paypalmış" diyor.

ulan cahil pezevenk, paypal bir çok insanın yurt dışından ödeme alabildiği tek yöntemdi. beyinsiz ak yavşak, yarın senin maaşının yattığı bankayı kapatsalar sen de maaşlarını alamasan ve işinden çıkmak zorunda kalsan aynı yavşaklığı yapabilecek miydin? bence bu zekayla yapardın...

her paypal kullanıcısına da vergi kaçakçılığı imasında bulunan asalaklar, inanin bu adamlarin vergi vermese bile ülkeye döviz sokarak sizden daha çok faydası oluyor. ülkeye tek faydanız kalabalık yapmak. geri kalan zamanınızda milletı vergi kaçırmakla suçlar ayakkabı kutucularina taparsiniz.

>Greece mocking other countries
>Greece mocking other countries financial situation

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Paypal just arrived in Serbia

LEL, get fucked roaches

>>

Fuck.. greece finally beat us on something

but whatever you guys dont even have money for transfering to paypal

wew, I've been using paypal for over 5 years

Why would they enable Paypal for cockroaches?

I've been using it for like a fucking 10 years what the fuck is this FUUCK

We have to do a fucking genocide to kill who votes for erdogan FUUCK

What happend tho?
They cant just ignore you.

Welcome to Troy

Paypal is fucking scam. Never leave big amounts of money in it withdraw it to account ASAP. They can limit you for ''suspicious'' activity and you dont get to move your money for 180 days

kemal, what's wrong? we also don't have paypal we do use samsung pay or kakaopay something like those

There is another PayPal like service in Turkey, I think they have something to do with this.

Problem isn't about paypal. The problem is our goverment..

Our goverment does not want paypal to be here they'll make a "National Paypal" or something..

Guys.. Turkey is going to be a fucking north korea in 50 years..

How come nobody assasinated him yet

thats pretty fucking weird desu normally paypal wouldn't give a shit about it

Are you retarded? SulTan wants own turkish paypay

>How come nobody assasinated him yet

Fucking helicopters, jets and fucking snipers protecting him he's going to die soon but not someone going to assasinate him for sure.

Their lisence wasn't renewed by BDDK(they're in charge of this stuff), so they couldn't operate here even if they wanted.

Soxasan bélé yaşayışa..

Just use Pay Phalal

thats good, your government is takign steps in blocking the illegal taxation of your monetary system.

who do you think runs paypay?

thats right...KIKES!

you dont want to pay them taxes for using their bullshit, do you Mustafa?

>just arrived
What the fuck? I thought Paypal was available everywhere...

shut up Andrzej you don't make any sense
kek

I have a lot of friend in other countries. We do trade and shit. Also there's a lot of seller in Turkey that uses paypal for making money. They're selling stuff in ebay or someother places.

And what illegal taxation are you talking about ? You maybe fucking right but our fucking ministers and son of the fucking prime minister and son of president steals fucking tax, and doing illegal stuffs to get money. If they want to take steps to stop illegal things they must kill theirselves first.

then you should stfu and stop worrying about agenda's your government has full control of.

You think they're going to let jews get at Turkey's treasury?

paypal is a corporation, and a jew owned one at that.

what you think they let you use their services without charging you?

There are other methods of payment...which avoid doing business with jews.

>All of the account balances will need to be transferred to a linked bank account before June 6, 2016.

that's not a lot of time

What are you crying about nigger. This is a good thing.

see:>giving foreign jews control over your money

Erdogan is trying to save you.

>Erdogan
>Trying to save country
>mfw

ukraine too. when i tried to purchase their shit last year i couldnt send money to them. though might be available now.

Was is a ukrainian waifu you tired to purchase?

how much are the better tier now?