What's your opinion on letting children running on top of the graves of the soldiers fallen during the battle of verdun...

What's your opinion on letting children running on top of the graves of the soldiers fallen during the battle of verdun ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616382/Outrage-thousands-children-run-graves-fallen-soldiers-WWI-s-Battle-Verdun-stunt-organised-German-filmmaker-100th-anniversary-commemorations-France.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=I6UHmKbfltw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Germany

They truly are modern scum

le art

Fucking krauts

we should've used the nukes on them

It's just bantz, bro.

Makes me upset to see this tbqhwym

Why does Germany try so hard trying to get everyone to hate them?

pretty sure those are frenchies

>they died for this

too much white people for that to be true

where are the germans on Sup Forums. maybe they have a better idea of the purpose of this

It is the soldiers the question had better be addressed to

the german filmaker said it was to recreate chaos. what a genius.

I blame those who were seduced by his shit idea and allowed him to do it.

It is nothing compared to what the muslims will do when they'll build a mega mosque over those graves.

I thought Germans were all about ordnung. They need to make up their minds.

>still butthurt we didnt win
pic related must have possesed them

I think it's meant to be symbolic. Like how the soldiers were running over their own graves and the graves of others. Crawling over dead bodies of your friends, etc.

Fucking disgusting. Why was this allowed

>I think it's meant to be symbolic.

As always with the leftard artists. Sometimes it's better to shut up and collectively press F

autistic frogposter

just imagine as if the graves were undug and the bodies fresh

the scene is suppose to create as if it was a battle and time was constricted into one

go away bilel

>Outrage as thousands of children run over the graves of fallen soldiers from WWI’s Battle Of Verdun in stunt organised by German filmmaker
>German filmmaker
>German

Those fuckers are not content with destroying Europe twice, they have to keep shitting on the brave soldiers that tried to defend civilization from the huns.

Germany is vilest scum in this planet.

>UHU look at me giveme the attention please

Stay on Sup Forums you moron

>UHU please piss on my grandfather's and then destroy my daughter's wife pussy

>But National Front MP Marion Marechal-Le Pen said it 'violated the honour of our ancestors' and displayed 'immense contempt' for the unknown soldiers in the area.

Thank you based Pucelle.

Is she the only sensible person left in French political system?

>Is she the only sensible person left in French political system?
I don't know, but she's definitely the qtest.

The only thing that would have been more sublime, was if the children were refugees/immigrants and chosen deliberately for that purpose.

She is.

Why are frogs so quiet about this? Do they really hate their country? Do they not feel gratitude to the soldiers who defended France from the krauts?

They should make her president. So qt and reasonable.

Reminder they did all that on a multicultural themed drumsong.

for what purpose

memes aside germany is a scourge

Hnnnnnng I hadn't realized that she had those knockers.

I prefer to think of her as "cute", rather than "sexy" but damn son.

>Hnnnnnng I hadn't realized that she had those knockers.
Unfortunately, it's a shoop.

Fug, I didn't know that. Oh well, she's still a CUTE

>it was all for naught

>tfw no qt nationalist gf

this life isn't worth living

Go to fascist/nationalist meetups

I'd let my kids dance on muslims' tombs.

you don't have kids when your women get abortion at an alarming rate because they're aware that slavs are a subpar race that needs to disappear

>Germany is bullying France again
>thousands of French on suicide watch

Is it OK for the French to bury German soldiers from World War I under black crosses to enunciate the dishonor of their war efforts

Gravestones usually are black or dark here anyway. The black crosses look nice. I don't detect subliminal messages in their color.

>if germany won there would be no children to run over the graves

>my daughter's wife
Degenerate

I think the only places where those aren't complete sausagefests are in ex-Soviet cunts, and the more eastern the better.

>French government hires some German leftists who grew up in France to make up some shit performance
>FUCKING GERMANY REEEEE MERKEL ORDERED 2000 REFUGEES TO TRAMPLE OVER THE GRAVES

stay mad

Damn. I got meme'd. But I'm glad that I can preserve my image of her as a proper lady.

>those nice nationalist legs
post more like that please

>I lost my leg and my two brothers for this

btw it's not an "happy" "color". And death is not an happy thing.

Thank you, more nice legs and feet please

ukrainian nazism is just the most ironic thing in the world

It's not you leftist scum.
Nazism isn't hate everybody ideology.

This one's a bit [spoiler]l- lewd[/spoiler]

more legs and feet pls

Death is indeed not a happy thing, that's why hearses are dark and suits and dresses are dark and why gravestones are dark. White crosses are American fashion.

Can someone seriously explain to me why Germany has to keep trying to destroy Europe its always them desu
1. brought down the Roman Empire
2. 30 years war
3. WW1
4. WW2
5. invite the whole world to come and settle in Europe.
and im sure im missing things aswell but why do they keep doing it.

Most of the other pics don't really show legs and feet, except some NSFW stuff. Pretty sure a foot fetish is considered degenerate to them.

Roman Empire was a cesspool of decadence and collapsed on its own.

But there is this shoop of Girls Generation(?)

I got a few more grills in my

W H I T E - P R I D E
O
R
L
D
W I D E

folder

I highly doubt Marion Le Pen speaks even an ounce of English. Or at least she never does in my dreams ;_;

What you're thinking about is fascism, nazism specifically elevated germanics as a superior race. While slavs and tartars and god knows what else that inhabits the ukraine are seen as sub human entities.

>Pretty sure a foot fetish is considered degenerate to them.
;_;

Germans have a morbid taste for catastrophe. They like the idea of just fucking my continent up.

Also they divided Europe forever with the Reformation.

Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo

Everywhere has its share of decadence though look at the point of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

yes well done very progressive

She's probably fluent (as most upper class people) but shouldn't have many opportunities to practice her English skills.

Wouldn't surprise me if she avoided speaking English in public too, for political reasons.

>tfw no qt black nazi gf

are nazi girls usually this qt?

>unironically saying "violated the honour of our ancestors"
>sensible

Pick one.

Get the fuck out of this Verdun thread, autist.

No.

Eh, was gonna go to bed anyway.

I don't know about that but the immense contempt part is true, you don't run over a fucking grave site, it isn't done in any culture, especially for those who died in battle

It's a "hate everybody you believe is inferior (everybody but germanics)" ideology. That why, y'know, the Nazis killed all those people, including millions of Ukrainians.

I suppose, but actually caring about things like honour and what amounts to ancestor worship is pretty silly.

Disrespectful, but I can see some liberal art fag thinking it's a good idea.

Land, blood and ancestors are like the trinity of any nationalist party.

Considering 40 million soldiers were killed or wounded across all fronts fighting for their country's survival (including a substantial number of Canadians) I really don't understand your mindset

Fucking leafs

Stupid, fucking Germanophobic sons of bitches.

You wonder why Germans tend to snap? Look at you. Look at your honourless behaviour.
You deserve to die in a fire and I hope one day your provocations will trigger our diabolic spirit, which is buried deep in every German's mentality. It's like you're asking for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6UHmKbfltw

>remindee that French authorities thought it was a good idea to make a rap concert after this
>the rapper chosen for the Verdun concert was a black Muslim known for singing that France was a "fucking country of kuffars"
>the concert was cancelled because of media pressure, and the French far right and threatened to beat up everyone at the show
>butthurt leftards (including the government) went full autist like "DATS RAYCIST NAZI CENSORSHIP MAN" but shut down the whole thing

Good stuff.

>fighting for their country's survival
lmao Germany still existed after WW1, even though Germany utterly lost
They died because a royal family was really fucking pissed one of its member was assassinated by a commoner. Anyone telling you anything else is trying to make you adhere to far right propaganda