Shitty battlestations

here's mine

from left to right, i've got a piece of shit acer running ubuntu server, gatewat nv53 with ubuntu mate and windows 10, thinkpad t520 with mint (soon to be new os), and some shitty hp with slackware

So many shitty laptops, it's like I'm looking at a goodwill firesale.

yeah, i've been gathering them from relatives/friends. all of them (besides the thinkpad) i received for free because they were either broken or slow as shit

shit, also forgot about this one. hp pavilion i found in the dumpster with a shattered screen

I just have a 40 inch TV on a desk I made with the computer off on a table I made.

Oh, and I can't stand the computer up as a part of the case chipped off where the graphics card is. Its a honking r9 390 so if I stand it up it falls out, meaning I have to leave it on its side, otherwise gravity kicks in.

Does it still plug-and-pray with HDMI?

yeah it works great, its just not much of a laptop

i love shitty battlestations. fuck your ikea desk and cable management

i liked it better upside down

maybe shouldve left it for extra shitty

This, upside down gave it that extra shot of shittiness.

nice yugo sks

looks pretty comfy

Neel Breen's battlestation?

Why do you have so many crab stuffed animals?

i used to have a hp like that. tx1000 or something. Running a shitty AMD turion, right? I switched it with a dell XPS M1330 a few days later(with a core duo), cause it ran stupidly hot.

yep, hp pavilion tx1000. the fans on this thing start running about 15 seconds after booting

didn't most hp laptops run ridiculously hot back in those days?

probably. i tried to remove dust from the fan when i disassembled it (had to reflow the motherboard to get it to boot), but I don't think it made a difference. HP laptops are notoriously shitty though

i always liked your battlestation user

This used to be me, I feel for you user.

>tiles in bedroom
what the fuck

So comfy desu

It would be nice to fuck your boypussy as you watch anime with that setup.

Pretty utilitarian senpai

>Laptops
Christ, buy a fucking PC already.

Show me dat AR

kek

I can get laptops for free from my relatives, but to build a semi-decent PC I'd have to pool a considerable amount of money.