Using encryption on 1's and 0's that could not be encrypted by quantum computers in a million years is the same as...

>using encryption on 1's and 0's that could not be encrypted by quantum computers in a million years is the same as closing the the bathroom door.

accept it, encryption is for peados terrorists or commies.

literally nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

kill yourself

They day jamal has a quantum computer is the day I agree with you.

>he doesn't encrypt his data in the current year

>kill yourself
the fbi is coming for you paedo

>he does

What about using encryption for trying to protect a dying species? Serafvil may the the last, but she will fucking destroy you. I have a dragon. What the fuck do you have?

>he finally realizes Sup Forums is the pedo shithole
>2017
>even the gross stallman admits he endorses cp

U all must die

>all the time,effort and limitations of encrypting
>when the NSA has backdoored every single device on the planet

>Oy vey, don't you see that the government needs all this power? Just think of the pedos goy
Wtf I hate freedom now

/thread

>not building your own computers from scratch

I don't care about the NSA, I'm more concerned about script kiddies and Tyrone.

Turning something into digital information fundamentally changes it into something that humans have not had any experience in dealing with.

Not to mention that people have emotional reactions to images as if they were real people.

If you have nothing to hide then post all your usernames and passwords here. You have nothing to hide right? Then post.

You don't care about your 4th amendment right to privacy?

The nsa doesn't just go after terrorists data. Every phone call you make is recorded so that they can go back and listen to it later.

kill yourself

Encryption isn't about hiding. Vis. Privacy.

Captain Picard is displeased.

First off I'm not American.
Second I don't really have the power to stop the NSA or whatever government agency from recording my activities
Third I'm not important so it's safe to assume that even though my data might be recorded it's not actively analyzed.

I'm not saying that government spying isn't fucked up. I'm saying that realistically if I'm encrypting an hard drive script kiddies and niggers are a bigger concern than the NSA.

Literally, not even the same thing

>literally nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
post your browsing history, bank statements, credit card statements, and full file structure of your C:\Users folder.

Fuck off paid actors, most of this thread is by one guy behind multiple IPs.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

The day Jamal has a quantum computer is the day I have a quantum computer and am encrypting my stuff using the quantum computer instead of old techniques.

you can't break asymmetric encryption using quantom computers. This is not how this works.
Kill yourself trash

sudoku yourself.