Is this slowly becoming KINO, Sup Forums?

Is this slowly becoming KINO, Sup Forums?

It's better than IE

But that's about it

>only on Windows 10
As long as it's not multiplat, it's shit.

kino?

does it have ublock origin? does it support webm?

>Ublock origin
check
>webm. support
check; But only VP9 codec

a Sup Forums term for GOAT

>check; But only VP9 codec
the only thing that bothers me: no Sup Forums webums. other than that it's a great browser.

>KINO
kill yourself you memeing faggot
kino refers to kinoscope, which is movie-related and is in no way used in the manner in which you're trying to use it.
this just shows what a fucking homo cunt you really are.

well Sup Forums could bother Hiro about updating it, might as well tell him to accept PayPal for 4chin passes as well

it amazes me that it loads so fast. Other than that, needs more plugins and a working Sup Forums app

yeah, that would never happen.

>it amazes me that it loads so fast.
it's also great on laptops. no unwanted battery drain at all.

if we are continuing the metaphor then while it might be kino but you can only watch a shaky cam rip with hardcoded subs, missing scenes and the cameraman arguing with other cinema-goers on a streaming site that is an NSA honeypot.

because Sup Forums is a bunch of lazy weebs?

Kino does not apply to applications you fucking memer.
Stop abusing this before it becomes utterly meaningless.

Though, it's probably too late for that at this point.

more like because i don't see hiro wasting any energy on this site.

NO WEBM SUPPORT
W
E
B
>on 4chins
outside of that i like it. ublock origin + edge = bliss. far better than SJWFOX and respects more of your privacy than google.
M

lmao cuck

that's not microsofts fault.

>check; But only VP9 codec
I can understand that Microsoft does not bother to support the older VP8, since they are always that so lazy anyway, but why does Sup Forums not convert to VP9?

Even better, why does nobody write an extension to open up an mpv container on edge on VP8 webms?

It has been since it launched.

But it's still a shitty browser since it's locked to Microsoft.

Literally only good thing of Windows 10
Tampermonkey+ublock origin

Lacks a full screen button, although win+shift+enter works

so, shit?

Smirked

>why does Sup Forums not convert to VP9?
Even more lazy fuck.

its short for kinographic, usually this means anything that is and will support very high quality, such as streaming 8k youtube videos at only 6% cpu usage

Many compatibility problems.

isis

>win+shift+enter works
What the fuck, didn't knew about this shortcut. It seems to be working on any UWP application.

I cannot find it on the internet either, what kind of a hidden/beautiful shortcut is that? Made it worth browsing Sup Forums today.

here's my experience with it:
>open 10+ tabs, the browser freezes and it force closes without any error message
>play a youtube video, fullscreen button doesn't actually fullscreen it
extension
>want to get extensions
>you have to open store which opens in another window, click download, then you have to switch back to edge and go to extension settings to enable it, and if you don't enable it manually it wont work... a lot of unnecessary steps just to get the extenion working
>when an extension updates it always defaults to be turned off for no fucking reason, and you have to open menu and turn it on again manually
>install adblock plus
>an error message pops up saying "subscription storage is full"
>install adblock without the plus
>still see ads everywhere
>it proceeds to force close at random intervals
>meanwhile googlel chrome just werks, extenisons are easy to install, and i can focus on browsing without worrying that it force closes on me

0/10 shit b8

stop using a toaster

Not until it gets a native RSS reader.

It's good for netflix as it allows higher bitrate streaming on there than any other browser. But for daily use it's far too limited, I need more settings and addons

it's good for WhatsApp

Recommend me some scripts for Trampermonkey Edge!

What is "WhatsApp" no pun intended

>have to sign in to get extensions
why

Good browser chained to rotting corpse called Windows 10.

OP has no idea what board culture is. Fucking normalfags

Only browser I use. Firefox is unbarebely slow, Chrome has horrible font rendering and the tabs shrink for some reason.

That icon is a DISASTER, a fucking DISASTER!

this

It crashes every time I run it
I can't wemb on my Mongolian Kite Flying forum on it

it sucks

How can I turn off image compression on Edge?
Normiebook looks like shit