What's so bad about the idea of a United States of Europe with it's own army?

What's so bad about the idea of a United States of Europe with it's own army?

Nothing, that would be a great idea. Provided there is some swiss like system to respect all the different peoples in it, ofc.

Well personally I have absolutely zero motivation to fight for the EU. For my own country I would fight if needed

It would be a good idea if can manage to implement a competent chain of commanding with the 27+ different official languages, not counting the memes ones.

>of Europe with it's own army
It's against 2nd amendment. You have to legalize it first

because actions taken by the army may not be in the interest of, or even act against a minority of individual countries within the EU.

It won't be at the service of the EU, it will be at the service of France and Germany.

I don't want to.fight for some Nigger and Ahmed in France t.B.h

why not fight for your white brethren against the powers of China, Russia and American imperialism then?

>Europe
>white

because that's a stupid fucking idea
why do people seriously need to have this explained to them

DIE SCUM DIE

>the cancerous, refugee-loving EU
>"my white brethren"

'no'

it's a dangerous fantasy

What language would this eu army use

English obviously.

Icelandic

>obeying to orders given in a foreign language

That's level 99 cuckery. Anyway I'm not sure your average soldier understands English well enough.

But not all Europeans speak english. Each army in the EU army would probably have to use its own language and maybe the commanders of the army would talk to eachother in english

Nothing,this is the destiny already written for us all

Frisian. Nobody speaks it so everybody can learn.

Well, for example brits and spaniards have nothing in common.

Yeah, it would be great if Greece's debts were my debts too

whole western world at this point is pretty much the same shit

>27
Thats enough to include meme ones

Latin, just like the rest of the country

The fact that only UK and France got a decent army/military power ? The fact that nor brits and french wants to die to protect german interests ?

Merkel is in charge.

Kill yourself

No we aren't.

The big one for me is that the eu is a bureaucratic mess. Look how long it took to get weak sanctions on Russia.

Imagine now that the Argies have invaded the Falklands. First there is going to be discussions for months, then the EU will set up a diplomatic mission to see if the argies are really on the falklands with a meeting between the UK and Argentina held in Spain, then some more discussions about who actually owns the falklands, then they'll agree to send a small task force there, when they die they'll debate for another 6 months about whether the falklands are worth saving any more and all will agree that sanctions are enough and Britain as former colonising country should pay reparations to Argentina.

yeah but it would be australian english not british english

>Imagine now that the Argies have invaded the Falklands.

I don't think anyone would care about your little pile of rocks in the Atlantic

We'd give refugee status to the residents and call it a day.

>The EU
>Not cucked by the U.S.
Pick one

Nothing, if implemented wisely.

EU combined spends a large chunk of money to military yet capabilities are relatively weak.

Securing outer EU borders should be in everyone's interests.

>Afghanistan war
>more UK soldiers died from USA friendly "freedom" fire than rebels
>They spoke the same language

Gee, what could possibly go wrong with an army speaking different languages...
Don't start on the use english meme, since soldiers are trained to shoot and obey, not understand/speak a fucking language

Swedish speakers and Finnish speakers fought together in the Finnish wars.

Border security isn't the only thing an army would do. It also doesn't really matter to the same degree for the UK, as it's outside of Schengen (if you're talking about security from illegals). We'd want to spend less resources for the strength of security than others, already a conflicting point showing it wouldn't work.

Word.

Border security in the sense you're referring to it wasn't the first thing in my mind.

fair enough mate, but my point still stands for the aspect i think. if you're talking about defence from invasions, we already have NATO to deter and help.

>wanting to die for a bunch of unelected german jews.

Kill yourself

This.

Would not mind latin at all that would be honestly pretty cool.

>We rome, again.

I think before anything Europe should decide on 1 capital.

>This
Brazilians are already fighting for black people in their own country Tbh

As long as North America gets Greenland from the danes we could easily coexist without any disputes

Meme languages actually understand each other, pekka

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Not vouching for the UK/Ireland (or the U.S.) but about this language thing, but I mean you are all typing fluent English to each other right now

Well, I see benefits for everyone in streamlining equipment at least. E.g. there are at least 4 different types of MBTs on top of ex-Soviet models used by EU countries which I doubt is efficient for anyone. Just by looking at the number spend on defence and what the combined forces are at the moment, makes me think there are benefits in creating a combined EU army. The interests aren't that different between EU countries in my opinion.

Although there are dangers in EU army. For example we Finns feel that we were left painfully alone in -39. It would be even more harmful to be left alone in a situation where we have put all our money to a EU army which would decline to fight in the Finnish front.

>unironically thinking any system ruled even in part by southern Europeans could ever be successful

Nah, luxemburg.

They arent important but very central.

Well of course economies of scale and all that would benefit everyone in terms of equipment. But sovereignty of power over your own armed forces is pretty critical imo

Well the thing about an EU Army is that supposedly that army wouldn't have a choice but to defend the borders of the European country

Should only be allowed in border and foreign territories, the rest is managed by national forces.

Central to what? You realize Europe is not just France and Germany, right? Not that this isn't a retarded idea in the first place.

>But sovereignty of power over your own armed forces is pretty critical imo
Yes it is, but that is because you have to look out for your interests, right?

For example what are those for UK?

t. Sven der barbar

But how do we kill each other if everyone uses the same army?

>USE
marginalizes countries (or states) with low population in decision making
causes economy to flow to the centre even more
causes separatist sympathies within said outluer nations
is lead by a bunch of globalist, faceless bureaucrats who could not give less of a fuck about the life of a normal citizen
has institutions like eutopean commission that hold ultimate power abd things like european parliament is easily overcome by lobbyist cash
>united army
for reasons mentioned above, I have hard time finding any reason to fight for such a country if the need arises.

Washington d.c.

that is the effective capital anyways, this would just officialize it

Not doing wartime, what's the point of a joint military if it doesn't fight together? I don't really think the French or Germans or Belgians or Greeks or Slovaks or Hungarians or Irish etc that get sent to a Finnish/Romanian/Baltic front are going to start doing anything besides helping, why would it matter if you're one nation anyways?

>little pile of rocks

Don't underestimate the size of the Falklands, they're bigger than Cyprus and Kosovo. About the same size as Montenegro. Certainly not huge, but big enough to be of use. It's a pity we haven't utilised or colonised it properly.

An example would be protection of overseas assets like the Falklands and protection/assistance of commonwealth countries.

Nothing.

Of course there are intangible connections between Common Wealth countries but probably there are some pragmatic reasons too?

I mean only allowed in defrnse cases by external agressors or abroad.

Because we have literally nothing in common with any other European country except for Ireland, and we don't need to be dragged off to any more wars to please kike bankers on America.

National politicians would have less power and there would be less demand from lobbyists to corrupt them.

At the same time European politicians would be more attractive and greater pressure would be put on them.

I'd like to see EU get its shit together but I'm skeptical that forces that keep us working together are stronger than individual interests that drive us apart and at expense of each other.

Even now EU seems to be more focused on bullying Poland over its constitutional crisis than it is when finding workable and comprehensive solutions to migrant waves and influence of external powers like ruinous powers of chao- I mean Russia and geopolitical shenanigans of USA.

>inb4 fuck off obstinate czechfag
I'm personally not apriori opposed to migrant quotas or other burden sharing mechanism as long as the mechanism will also entail measures to reduce migrant influx and not end up to be "open borders exactly as before just with migrant redistribution"

And for the love of God, don't call it US of E. Might as well call it UESR or something just as gay. There's no need to copy names of other entities, we're not chinese.

You can't create a superpower without a common enemy.

What do you need us to do?

How about, I dunno, niggers and Muslims?

If anything, the refugee crisis estranges people from the idea of an united Europe.

I support the USE.

Capital city could be London because it's the strongest city of Europe or Frankfurt.

EU as it is now is essentially a way for the French, Germans and Belgians to force the rest of Europe to do what they want. I don't approve of sending Irishmen to die in wars just so some French cunt can fatten his pockets.

Catalans independentists would be mad about that. They would lose the chance to become independent and their flag

It's just pathetic how much Europeans want to live in "United States".

It's only people from the countries that make the EU undemocratic to begin with that want this. They're scum and have no self-awareness.

that flag that looks almost like disgusting swedish flag