Would you define your country as relevant?

Would you define your country as relevant?

On Laotian Lego-diorama boards? Very.

The most relevant country on the European continent.

no

nah

Memes aside, not really.

Hell, no.
But at less we are not Canada.

Nope

the relevantest

Nope.

probably not

Define relevant, fugget

Until we get a strong leader like Marine Le Pen, we will never be truly relevant, only a giant windbag of retardedness

Yes. Gibs us a seat at the security council pls

>UK
>on the continent

Son, I have bad news for you...

Of course it is relevant and this dubs proove it

The lest relevant actually

only regionally and that's because of gibsmeaid polynesian islands and a bunch of south east asian military/american hardware is stored here

a bit relevant but not that much

No, and I thank G*d every day for that. Imagine if the whole world was an unfree bureaucratic nanny-state nightmare.

I'm shivering at the mere thought of a relevant kekkoslovakia.

PS. jefferson, washington & co were the greatest statesmen in recent history.

In terms of geology, saving the plnat and all that emissions shit, yeah.

If a World War hapens we won't give a shit tho.

well we have oil

if we suddenly said "hi, from this day and onwards we're only selling oil to Russia, unless...."

then the world would listen. or bomb us. either way

Nice proxy Cletus

One of the more relevant in Europe (for now)

kinda but not really

A medium power

Behind UK, Germany, Russia, China, India, the USA and maybe Japan

Finland is such irrelevant that you have to call your fellow rednecks on Sup Forums according to Anglo redneck names because no one knows Finnish redneck names.

Shut the fuck up Bilel

le angry *insert finnish redneck name here*

Yes, of course.

oui

i think he called you an indian m8

From 1 to 10 maybe 5 points of relevancy in the international relevancy scale of myballs S.A.

Our regional relevancy ended about 1000 years ago

we get on the news a lot

No, just how we like it

Georgia is my favorite country in the Eastern Europe.

lel

>France behind third-world countries like India

lel the inferiority complex is strong, why not Bangladesh while you're at it (ids populous thus ids sdrong XDDD)

You have terrible taste

only on Sup Forums

Nah, and I'm happy with that.

Georgia is no longer my favorite country in Eastern Europe.
Now it's Russia.

No

le pen is so cute

>Would you define your country as relevant?
Yes, very.

I'd fill her up to the brim with my Mongolian sperm

Not really. But if we started using our rain forest everyone would go "BRAZIL STOP IT YOURE GONNA DESTROY THE PLANET"

Fuck everybody. I'm gonna get rich just so I can lobby to destroy the rain forest out of spite. That'll teach you faggots to try to tell us what to do.

Now you have good taste senpai

But you have destroyed 60% of your rainforest already

And we're gonna continue to do so.

Realistically, how would I go about marrying her?
I have a really charming personality.

Yes, very much so. We are a humanitarian superpower after all.

t. Stefan Löfven

I get that India isn't exactly the prettiest or cleanest place but you're out of your mind if you think they're not a major economic superpower

No, not at all. Russia used to be relevant a long time ago, but now it's not much more important than random african shithole.

>India
>major economic superpower

Taiwan or Switzerland (their population) are richer than the one billion Indians all together.

France is 4 times richer, and the United States 25 times richer.

Regarding companies, the whole Indian stock market is worth $295 billion, i.e. less than one American company from the S&P 500.

Here's your superpower.

It's not only a question of GDP.

India is a major country in the world because of their population.

The UK is the 3rd most relevant country in the world after the US and China

France is more relevant than UK and that's a fact.

More relevant then UK

>India
>a major economic superpower

Maybe in Africa. That's about it.

Forgot to post my one - this doesn't include soldiers on active operations, it's only the regular presence of stationed troops

nice aquarium

I did not talk about GDP.

India's population is literally one billion poor guys who shit in the streets. In this context, a large population means nothing, it's another factor of third-worldness.

Median net worth of Indians adults is $868 (France: $86,000). Average net worth of Indians is $3,447 (France: $262,000).

Thus India is Nigeria-tier. Do you also consider Ethiopia or Indonesia "major countries" due to their large populations?

You're talking about Indians but the thread is about the country i.e. India. Is Switzerland a superpower? No it isn't. Your arguments about per capita worth are irrelevant.

Ethiopia and Indonesia are similarly poor looking at per capita but have far fewer people than India. Although actually Indonesia is becoming important, on the Turkey/Mexico tier rather than India tier.

India is a top 10 economy - soon it will overtake France. India has nuclear weapons. India has a military that's capable in its region. Also a measure of cultural exports (like bollywood, food, etc)

So it's in a different league to Nigeria, Ethiopia or Indonesia

I want her

Wow, those troups in Canada sure make a difference :^)

They are actually there because the Army needs a big space to practice manoeuvres and England is too small for that. We have some RAF people in the US too...

You said this on another thread. Come up with more original chat up lines.