/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a NATO strap for his F-91W, and a wacky belt. • user is an absolute madman and spent $50 on chink raybans • user got some linen pants from Ali. Cheap but fit nice for his height. • user unearths the ultimate evil of the optometrists • user orders a supposedly silver "buddhism windmill ring of friendship". • user reveals his screw fetish. It is unknown if he will ever recover. • user fights for the Antifa with his swiss knife key • user devises a plot to get free shit batteries from chinks for god knows what reason • user finds a cheap and likely fake 128GB microsd card • user wants to become a classy ruski • This man harnesses the power of the sun on his head • user bought an "anker soundbuds nb10". Seems to have channel imbalance, are uncomfy, and have bad isolation.
• user tells a tale of gearbest bearing chinkery, but gets his bux back in the end • user purchases degenerate "programming" wear. Arrest on sight please. • user buys a refurbished Nokia E75 for $50. Is happy. • Fucking mintboys are making minty time-lapses • user gives us a test of his Mi Max battery. Looks good. • Video proof of wifi dropping on K6000 :( >Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-BRAND-NEW-Xiaomi-Redmi-note-4X-Snapdragon-625-3GB-RAM-32G-ROM-OCTA-Core/32793995484.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-YAZOLE-Famous-Wristwatch-Male-Clock-Wrist-Quartz-watch-Quartz-Watch/32793187399.html
aliexpress.com/item/csg/32721614679.html
s.aliexpress.com/f6VzUJNF
amazon.co.uk/Rode-VideoMicro-Compact-Camera-Microphone/dp/B015R0IQGW/
audiobudget.com/product/VJJB/N1
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/208498
gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

should i add silicone screen on this?
aliexpress.com/item/Original-BRAND-NEW-Xiaomi-Redmi-note-4X-Snapdragon-625-3GB-RAM-32G-ROM-OCTA-Core/32793995484.html

first for sora no woto

How come on these images the top has 3 minuets thingys on the right (then 12) then three on the left.

But on the bottom it has 4 on the left (then the 6) then 3 on the right.

Then on the next pictures it shows 3 on each side. Shouldnt there be 4 each?

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Mens-Watches-Top-Brand-Luxury-YAZOLE-Famous-Wristwatch-Male-Clock-Wrist-Quartz-watch-Quartz-Watch/32793187399.html

fail

No, get a tempered glass one.

>user purchases degenerate "programming" wear
>not falling for the programming socks meme

is this a meme or are you telling the truth man? and if you are is that the glassfilm option or do i need to find another model?
thanks

come on don't leave me hanging desu, at least give me some suggestions for

Just get this: aliexpress.com/item/csg/32721614679.html

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

take your pick

Seconding audiobudget, though be aware he really is a fan of bassy IEMs. Most things he says are light on bass aren't.

Best camera on a phone for $150 or less?

Any chinkshit that increases my chance of getting a gf?

kimovil.com, put in max budget of $150, sort by camera.

How much mm is the diameter.of that?

This is true with the tennmak pro.
Worth every penny

Iphones but beware of penises

BECOME THE GF

40mm

Why are you so retarded? How could tembered glass to be a meme? Fucking idiot

Rock Zircon

Fidget spinners

Hit the gym for 6-12 months and work on improving cash flow.

Those are excellent repel for women

o :(

Big Blade thickness 0.4 cm Handmade Forged Sharp Fixed Blade Knife Tactical Hunting Knife Camping Survival Knife EDC Tools 1932#
s.aliexpress.com/f6VzUJNF
(from AliExpress Fuschia)

o?
what?

Too small

for what

SMALL FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU

My wrist

Your writst? The band is 24cm.... The clock thing it's self is 40mm... How can it be too big?

Anyone who have made a print it yourself poster from Ali, preferable 90*70 cm poster size (24x36 inch)?

Thinking of making a poster that size of pic related, but will it look good since the image resolution seems kind of small?

40mm looks too small

fatty

Well they don't model the watches on wristlets, it'll probably look massive on you.

Manlet wristlet

Kimovil goes by megapixel size not quality

Im 6'8 and my wrist is 23 cm diameter

No they don't, I've seen them rate lower megapixel cameras over higher megapixel ones due to the quality of the sensor. They don't take into account software differences but they don't judge it on megapixels alone.

If anybody is looking for a deal on a microphone, the Rode Videomicro has dropped from £50 to £35 on Amazon UK. It's still £50 on Ali, eBay and other outlets so it's a p good deal for a solid microphone that doesn't require phantom power.

amazon.co.uk/Rode-VideoMicro-Compact-Camera-Microphone/dp/B015R0IQGW/

>wanting wrists fatter than your hands
no thanks

Manlet wristlet

fatty beta

Manlet wristlet omega

>has such wimpy wrists that 40mm looks big on them
>calls someone else a beta

when will manlets learn

Who wins tonight between Japan vs China in the headphone amp battle???? Stay tuned

It dosent look big on me faggot, they look cute.

fat beta fedora tipper

>cute

Oh so you are a trap wanabee faggot, i bet you ordered that degenerate shit in the last thread, case closed

traps are mentally ill

true

So what about cheap-ish IEMs with a removable cable. Anyone got experience with those?

Mainly interested in:
KZ ZS3
KZ ZST
SENFER UEs
Tennmak Pro

ZST is okay

So did the quality of the rock zircons increase? I managed to break two in 8 months time. I need them for occasionly listening to music on the go. I had kz ates but the rock really sounds better

ive used my xiaomemes for over 2 years now and im super rough wiv em and ye.. no break m8 i think its time to get xiaomemes

Which one do you have? I'm clumsy as fuck when it comes to eletronics

piston 2 and piston 3, both discontinued. Sorry, however my friend got those new ones IDK what they called but they good too

I have the zircons for nearly a year and they are still good

audiobudget.com/product/VJJB/N1

so seahf is the meme bud of 2017 then,
monk and ty-z officially dead?

Dunno. I'll probaly buy some shure IEMs with detachable cable. It would be cheaper for me in the long run

nice Doogee Shoot 1 photo :o)

Ive used all of them.

ZST is the worst imo, though the nicest looking. Highs are kinda grainy.
Tennmak Pro's fit quite well. They're the bassiest but can be a bit muddy.
Senfer UEs are V-shaped. Bass is very punchy. Highs can get slightly sibilant, though I have a treble sensitivity. Sub-bass is excellent. Fit is fine.
ZS3 is absolute god fit, though you kind of have to be okay with shit being in every crevice of your outer ear. Snug but kinda intrusive if you're not used to it is how i'd summarize that. The ZS3 sounds quite warm, so if you're looking for a less offensive sound they're a good bet.

ZS3 and UEs are my two favorites, both for different reasons.

Also, if you get the UEs, get a different cable. The stock one isn't great. You can order the option without the cable, and instead but the Tennmak MMCX cable. Its better strain relieved.

IDK, they have proprietary connectors.

So this is where the stuff I design in Shenzhen I/O gets sold

Thanks, user.

I own thr zs3 and tennmak pro

Tennmak pro is very comfy. Great sound, small bud
Zs3 has fuckhuge buds that don't fit really well for me. The cable is easily bendable but also stiff at the top. Looks silly too.
I would pick the tennmak. More detail in the sound, comfier, smaller

>print it yourself poster
never tried.

>will it look good since the image resolution seems kind of small?
you can try resizing and adding a texture filter, like:
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/208498

the exposure is different too but if you don't like it like that, it can always be kept darker like the source (a bit brighter is just my preference).

who here /badgoy/?
I buy redmis en masse and sell them to my online friends for 1.5x the price by making them think aliexpress and other sources are scams, already made over $2000

using waifu2x is also a good option

pic?

of what?

F91W or F105W? $7.60 for F91W vs $13.60 for F105W on amazon right now. Main difference appears to be EL backlight, right?

of a pile of redmis

How is the OP so good at keeping track of every post here? I swear to God every time I post something OP has a link to it in the next thread. Every single time. It's like this is his full-time day job. How does the madman do it?

Becuz Straya

>reading feedback on clothes from aliexpress
>every american bought 2xl or larger
everytime

Unlike most of the attention deficit disorder Sup Forumstards in here, OP has a sharp attention span and can read full sentences without giving up or taking a nap from the exertion.

I am from Germany and don't have a credit card, I usually buy via Sofort-Überweisung online.
Ali says it accepts Sofort but only gives me credit card options when I try to buy something.
Do I need to verify at least one card info?

yeah but for seemingly 12+ hours a day every single day?

Thanks, gonna check it out and see if i can imptove size & resolution using these sources. If it works im gonna order it hope for the best

debit works for ali too

My redmeme is acting up, getting bluescreens and suddenly turning off, with a red line popping up near the middle.

Tried re-updating to 8.2.2, flashing 8.1.6, is it a hardware thing or a ROM thing?

We have the best OP's

It's not always the same guy though.

How's that FX audio? It seems nice because it has an optical in

>I usually buy via Sofort-Überweisung online
WTF are you doing m8?

Get a fucking gebührenfrei credit card.

This one wasn't made by RegularOP, look at the name field. It isn't that hard to skim read 310 posts and summarise it. I've made a few OPs when no one else bothers, it takes around 15 minutes.

>around 15 minutes
>spending that much of your time on a meaningless Sup Forums thread

He is just as OCD as RegularOP with a finer attention to detail and less salt

indeed, I used the default resizer of my software but waifu should be better for paintings.

>thinking anybody wants one of those dogshit lazy Chinese Shopping Generals with no news and no links to vital resources like the infographic and wiki along with an OP image made in 2 seconds on MSpaint

Thank you for your service

That would only take 1 min user
Don't be a faggot

Anyone know a good cheap chink phone with USB c?

What are some good clothes shops on aliexpress?

>muh personal free time saved making a lazy thread is more important than the enjoyment of everyone else

get your head out of your ass selfish fag, people like you are the reason generals are hated on Sup Forums

What's the obssession with USB-C? Real talk, is it just because you already have other USB-C devices?

gearbest.com/pc-headset/pp_423476.html would this be any good at all? I'm really not getting a lot of info from the site so far.

Because USB micro wears out so damn quickly.

I am just pointing it out you turdmonkey

God, this lacking of basic logic is what kills generals.

>ad hominem
nice argument fag

>basic logic
>hur a bad thread only takes 1 minute to make rather than 15 for a good thread hurr

good job, I'm sure your high school teacher is proud of you