/cum/ - Canada, USA, Mexico

Extreme Prejudice edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

jelliefishie.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/flat-feet-vs-arched-feet-what-i-look-like-from-underneath/
newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/
nypost.com/2011/04/24/youre-not-as-kinky-as-you-think/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carolina, Norte y Sur

porque hablar en espanol?

Death to queers and Canadians.

Por los amigos mexicanos. Deben saber

Post more girl feet

Please don't lump canucks in with watercannon fodder.

post more boy feet

>got stuck in traffic for half an hour on saturday because of a Christopher Street Day parade
I wouldn't mind fags if they stopped ruining everyone else's day because of their buttsex addiction.

Gracias amiguito

i want to post another picture of my feet but i don't want everyone to think of me as a footslut

it's okay we already do.

An American post has much more priority than a Netherlands post. Get fucked.
Are you gay?

So I heard you like feet.

nth for don't bully!

Something triggered in Dutch genes and it really is disturbing.

okay then.

i like boys and their feet.

If American posts have more priority, why did you reply to me first with a longer reply?

>not liking buttsex

What are you an Arab?

Very very nice!

I'm okay with buttsex, but I'm not going to shut down traffic to declare it. God damn attention whoring faggots.

The funny thing about that pic is that the black guy doesn't even look that tough or masculine. He looks like one of those nerdy black college kids that watches anime.

This

If I held a street parade in the nude proclaiming my love for knocking up college skanks they'd have me arrested for indecent exposure. Somehow the "think of the children!" Crowd is completely ok with faggots waving their cocks around in the street with kids around.

>post hidden

I don't like feet

Kindness of our hearts.

tummys*

:/

Too bad, have more feet!

Holy fuck that is my country

I can understand this sentiment. Not to mention it makes them and their entire cause look a little ridiculous. I mean imagine if during the civil rights movement people had gone to protests and on marches wearing grass skirts and bones through their noses, throwing spears and chanting "ooga booga where da white womyn at". Same kind of thing desu.

this is fine too

I'd suck on those feet.

>can't look people in the eyes
>stare at their feet when talking to them
>develop foot fetish

Post milf feet

post milf hands

i don't think that's how it works.

At least you live in Europe. Islam will purge that whole continent gays in the coming decades.

Here we're just forced to watch these gross beasts march around showing the world what it means to be gay (parading around showing your hairy asshole to everyone while wearing women's heels).

All I have in that dept.

Milf feet are rough and too big for me. I like young feet.

why would a girl bother posting on my /cum/

Fucking amazing.

Having a foot fetish is sometimes a curse but sometimes a blessing.

>deez wrinkles
Good shit

What do you mean? They're half the population.

Fuck off with this foot shit. My daughter uses this site

Don't know what to cook for dinner goyse
Something quick and delish and something I can easily makes two serving of so I can take the rest with me for lunch at work tomorrow :-)

>tfw no qt feet to suck on as dessert
Gonna have to endure June without GF

let's see her feet!

>They're half the population

SINCE WHEN

Is today the feetposting day?

*jizzes*

Until everyone else comes home from their jobs it is

The footfags fuck off later in the day

Pretty sure that's against the law. Reporting you to child services.

Hands > Feet
I don't get it you can't hold a foot. It's just another unnecessary degeneracy like sodomy

>tfw ugly, flat feet
I hate seeing my footprints after stepping out of a pool. Other people leve those curious, curved prints. I live an ugly, flat blob of a print.

You let your daughter use Sup Forums? You're a terrible parent.

Also, post her feet.

*leave
*blobs
What the fuck is up with me today?

but ur here too so what does that say about u

Gross. This thread stinks

Between this or spam of men having sex with each other, I appreciate the women. Fags.

If you don't have a curvy arch, then you are NOT WHITE!

jelliefishie.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/flat-feet-vs-arched-feet-what-i-look-like-from-underneath/

That I'm bored and waiting for something more interesting than having a bunch of fetishists jerk each other off.

Help me then

2bh w/ u senpai i've gone down on a few women's feet and there's never been much of a smell apart from scented lotion. most women aren't as stinky as you NEETscum

Ass>Tits
Who here agree?

Foot is such a fucking shit tier fetish. It's the plebbiest, most entry level kink

> entry level
Try explaining that to you average normie woman you dumbshit.

Guess you've never been with a girl who was way into leather boots. Every time you get intimate and the boots come off, you just have to choke back tears and pretend you don't smell anything.

i have no opinion on either

it can't be entry level b/c most of us were born this way. but if it's so entry level then you could just shut up and get into it then you could enjoy all these hot sexy images in this thread.

but u can't, because ur a plebbo.

Get a few cans of tuna fish, hard boil some eggs, get dill relish and crackers like saltines and mayonnaise

Mix tuna, mayo, and relish, then crumble the eggs in. Add pepper if you want some more varied flavor. Use it as a dip.

okay bros i gotta go anyway but i'll probably be back in a few hours 2bh i've got stuff 2 do 2day

Your most braindead roastie is familiar with a foot fetish and wouldn't be into it but probably wouldn't give a fuck. Your fetish is dumb and boring.

Makes me giggle

It's not a kink at all you dumbass. It's a normal trait of heterosexuality.

newscientist.com/article/dn19118-why-men-are-attracted-to-women-with-small-feet/

>Women with smaller feet have prettier faces, at least according to the men who took part in this study.
>The men were three-and-a-half times as likely to pick the short-footed morph as more attractive, and almost 10 times as likely to say it was more feminine

nypost.com/2011/04/24/youre-not-as-kinky-as-you-think/
>Foot fetishes aren’t a deviance; men are evolutionarily wired to look for small feet, which are a sign of high estrogen production, which itself is a sign of fertility

Basically, you're less than straight if you see no appeal in womens' feet.
I'll let you get back to your "traps" now.

How is that dinner man
I'll be humiliated if I show up with crackers and a tuna dip for lunch at work

See, this is just degenerate though. This is taking appreciation to weird places.

I assumed by quick you meant something that takes ten minutes.

Make spaghetti or make some currywurst.

>cites news articles to try to defend a fetish
>doesn't understand the point of a fetish

This is what I'm talking about and this is why people hate you

I hate the whole femdom aspect tbQh
Giantess or all that shit, crushing, stepping, bootlicking etc fucking retarded
But having some qt feet in your face is based by all means
Gf always teases me and puts her soles on my face when we're on the couch together

BROTIP: get a gf who's cool with feets

Lol

Prison School tbqh lads

Synonym desu

Does it tend to my boots fetish

Quality taste my good man

All this feet talk makes me want to buy some baby oil and fuck my gf's oily feet when I get home from work

Dear /cum/,
Why do northern natives look Asian?

because they are

Take pics you dingus

why'd the redditjanny delete so many posts

they are asian

yes very much

on a tear yet again I think the "job" has been getting to him lately

I fucking love boots
i want someone to step on my dick woth high heels please

Anyway, picked up.

Mong

Where did /cum/baby go? One minute she was here, the next, gone

i still want 2 c her feet

Are white american girls really as bad as they seem? They seem to be even worse as german ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

Depends.
The richer they are the more the more insufferable they get.