Thank you for calling HP Customer Service, how can I help you today? :)

>Thank you for calling HP Customer Service, how can I help you today? :)
Uh, yeah, hi. I'm trying to print a document and I can't seem to add my printer to Google Cloud Print. I think I have a Classic printer. Could you help me?
>I sure can! :) First, you'll want to open Chrome and hit Settings, then scroll down to Google Cloud Print and hit Manage
OK.
>Now, under Devices, you should see your printer's name pop up on the screen. Did it?
...No.
>OK, so that means you have a Classic printer. :)
Yeah, I know.
>OK, then that means you can add your printer by typing in the printer's email address under "Classic printers"
I know how it works. I've seen the YouTube videos and looked all over your website. But "Classic printers" doesn't show up.
>Oh, OK. Then, in that case, hit "Classic printers" and add the printer that way. :)
I...I can't.
>Why not?
Because there's no section that says "Classic printers." It's just not there.
>OH, I understand! So if you look under "Classic printers," you'll want to--
kthxbye
[click]

So I guess I don't have a printer now.

Why are these paid 'professionals' so useless
It's been 20 years and we still haven't made printers any easier to use, even by a single bit

What the fuck

dumb weeaboo scum.

, said the man to an anime imageboard modelled after a Japanese forum, both of which are owned by a a Japanese man

Brother make printers that aren't DRM pieces of garbage.
They're still printers though.

>prints on my machine

>printing

>It's been 20 years and we still haven't made printers any easier to use, even by a single bit

Oh, we're sorry you're too fucking stupid to use a goddamn printer. You're fucking retarded. Fucking kill yourself, you stupid shit.

Printers are shit, though. sometimes it's almost as if they're designed with the specific purpose of being as counter-intuitive as humanly possible, just because they fucking hate you

adults need to print things sometimes, naive child

name one (1) single improvement or innovation that has been made to the modern consumer printer within the last two decades that hasn't been the addition of wireless printing.

i'll wait

t. HP CEO
Imagine if they actually released a press release like that.

>Sorry ur fuggin stoopid lmao faggot

>actually trying to defend stupidity

If you can't work a printer, you're retarded and need to be cleaned from the gene pool.

Cheap laser printers.

chances are if you have a shit printer its inkjet.

>paid 'professionals'
is this the new iteration of rip in peace?

fucking nigger

Sometimes things malfunction.

>if your car breaks down in the middle of the desert and you can't fix it, you're retarded and need to be cleaned from the gene pool
That's how you sound

chrome://devices/

dipshit

You're telling me the exact same stupid shit she told me.

THE PRINTER DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE. I HAVE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, YOU UNHELPFUL FAGGOT. IT'S NOT A MATTER OF KNOWING HOW TO SET IT UP; IT'S A MATTER OF THE FACT THAT THE GOD DAMNED THING DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST

Jesus Christ, why are woman so goddamn sensitive?

Not our fault you can't into technology, roastie.

Maybe you should be if you're so inept and worthless. Not like we need you with 7.5 billion others on this shithole of a planet.

This is entirely your fault for buying into that Google Cloud Print bullshit.

It's notoriously sketchy and if you had done even a small amount of research, you'd know this.

This isn't even about me, is it? You seem just bent on telling people to kill themselves for whatever reason.

It's probably about you.

>projecting this hard
are you just parroting all the things daddy told you?

Not even a super shitty abusive dad would say that shit.

You'd be surprised. I've seen some shit.

Ouch, the edge

>he forgot to plug it in

Nope. It's plugged in there.

inb4 its trying to get it to work from chrome on a gingerbread based tablet or some shit.

Op did you already instaled print drivers and shit?

Nope. Using a Windows laptop.

Yep.

Stop trying to help me. It won't work. I'm just here to bitch.

Did you check "Classic printers"? It should be right there.

there are two places on the printer the cable fits in, one is wrong one is correct, try the other