Why are yanks just completely unable to grasp the concept of banter? Do they all suffer from aspergers?

Why are yanks just completely unable to grasp the concept of banter? Do they all suffer from aspergers?
I see all the other non-anglo countries on Sup Forums who seem to have got the hang of it and can execute banter accurately but when a yank tries it's always autistic and weird. Just whst is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
europa.eu/contact/write-to-us/index_en.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we call it shit talk so that's probably part of the reason.

No you don't call banter anything because you don't have it. 'shit talk' isn't the same

brits are pretty bad at it too tbqh

Impossible desu we invented it, don't judge us from the few autist mongs

Americans tend to be more politically correct, you gotta watch your mouth as a murrican, not to offend the fatties trannies etc

Kinda what you're doing atm kek

official Sup Forums anglosphere banter ranking
aussies>kiwis>>>>english=yanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>c*nadians
>b-but england is the king of banter
saying >american banter is not banter.

Fair but this is an actual serious thread, I'm honestly curious as to what it is which makes yanks banter incompatible, it's weird

>American banter

>guaranteedreplies.txt

most of it is confirmation bias if we're not memeing. like everyone wants canadians to be butthurt so we pay most attention to butthurt canadians like vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
likewise, we want germans to be unfunny, yanks to be bad at banter and aussies to be sick cunts. it isnt really true however.

All this obsession with banter is pretty pathetic, t.b.h.

Americans tend to confuse banter for hate and genuine insults.

Look this one used arrows to banter he MUST be able to banter.... everyone does that... r-right guys?

i liked 8/int/s take on banter (too bad its ded). here it's quite autistic the obsession with it.
a feckin leaf

>American banter

See We usually don't talk smack about others unless its to be malicious.
We do banter, but usually its reserved to friends.

We've adopted the idea that the majority of the world detests us, and therefore aren't our friends.

>We've adopted the idea
its fairly true you know. its silly that it is but what can ya do

You all niggers are on to something!

>arrows

That's called a greater then sign, what were you educated in America or just landed from Pakistan?

But we do and it is the same.

wiktionary says this about banter:
>(transitive, US, Southern and Western, colloquial) To challenge to a match.

>american banter

Saying "you're an asshat" is not banter.

this 2bh
I've seen lots of genuinely witty posts by Amerifats, and I certainly get a lot more (You)s on Sup Forums

You're an asshat

You are an asshat.

Brits are legally bot even allowed to banter hahahahahahaha
europa.eu/contact/write-to-us/index_en.htm

You're a fatass.

Soon it will be Autumn, and all the leaves will go away

Oo aa

Reported

Yanks getting triggered by a banter picture (again).

pls don't :(

This is basically what American "humor" all about. Sometimes i think most Americans emotionally are stuck at age 12 or 14 at best.

Something M*cks will never have

>yank banter

You don't know much about us then

>American """banter"""

>yank """"banter"""""

Continue with (You) gifts please

I fucked your mom at age 12

You're all [spoiler]nerds[/spoiler].

Blow it out your ass.

>>yank """"banter"""""

That's just my personal observation. I don't claim it to be truth in first instance.

Well spoiler'd, m8.

thanks friend.

Perhaps you should stop observing twelve year-olds.

Is it ok if I save this?

Leave it to the Jew to look for the sign used for math and money rather than forum etiquette.

OY VEY

You are welcome.

Are you implying i have to stop browsing Sup Forums and other popular american web-sites?

It's all yours my friend.
:^)

Idk that's up to Obama

>money
Mi don't use that sign for money

>etiquette

You Canadians

Perhaps I could buy some proper (you's) these ones are shallow and predictable from the merchants

I'm implying you're a pedophile.

It's very unlikely that 14kb jpg could contain viruses or other malware, so i'm pretty sure it's safe to download.

Well, i'm studying to be a teacher, how wouil i be able to do my job without loving children?

A thread full of butthurt Americans, nice.

Sauna?

this is proper banter

Most American don't understand the concept of subtlety.

Many have a lot of insecurities, so when someone jokes about their country, they take it as a personal offense and try to legitimately defend against it.

Us amerifats got some solid bantz up our sleeves too, sometimes:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE

More like the idea that the majority of the world is subservient to us and should not be speaking to us that way. You insult your King, you lose your head. Just ask Osama.

Osama rammed a fucking jumbo-jet into a skyscraper. Twise.

And look what happened to him.

Went banters went too far

Yes but you have to agree -- The terrorists won and by proxy so did Osama.

He continued operating for a decade and successfully drove the united states into a state of panic and instability that we still haven't really recovered from?

Should be the Canadian flag instead of the US flag desu.

And then he a brain slushie, so uh watch your mouth peons.

It's more that the US has had only solid growth economically, politically, and socially in the past 100 years with nothing to actually cripple it.

Wars, Famine, revolutions, Civil unrest, Oppression.
Most countries here have been humbled by these kinds of issues in their own country, and are still aware of the fragility of peace, and thus can make fun of themselves a lot easier.

The US, however, has not, and has basically been in a bubble of luxury this whole time. We don't know desolation, extensive hardships, or a complete annihilation of our daily life because we've been removed by it. So when people criticize us or make fun of us, we don't understand why because we've always been safe and great and strong, why are people being mean to us?

It's like a fat guy who's been given free food his whole life, and then someone tells him he's greedy and lazy, and the fat guy gets angry at them. It's the only thing he ever known, so why is someone criticizing him for it?

I am afraid, that Polish girls don't know what is banter either.
I tried to make the banter with a girl at the library by approaching a girl reading a english language book. I approached and threw her book on the floor and said 'I am english language, learn me by sucking at me!' and threw my crotch at her face. She got mad and pushed me down. as I hit the floor I threw her book for more banter then ran away. Do British women know what is banter?

americans are funny though

We just play into it. I'm amazed you guys don't see this by now.

sure you do.

better than the brits who get genuinely butthurt and call it "banter"

Keep on taking the bait then.