>June 25: Netherlands and Hungary announce their own EU referendum
>2017: EU Disolved

Crashing this union with no survivors

Other urls found in this thread:

next.ft.com/content/09668b3e-2357-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9lhoo8fZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens happens.

oy vey you be a racist if you vote for out, keep that in mind ;)

eh, if it was meant to be..

If that's how the people want it

Nationalism is more dangerous than the whole immigrant problem. Going back to a pre-WW2 Europe is a geopolitical suicide

You have to go back

Lmao, enjoy your renewed sovereignty. It's going to hit you like a brick :^)

next.ft.com/content/09668b3e-2357-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d

WE WUZ AN EMPIRE, WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIT

This is a very silly statement meant for gathering of (you)'s

Back to keep fighting with each other for the most stupid reasons? No thanks, I'd rather live in the USE, no matter how """cucked""" the idea is

honestly, UK has a big immigration problem....

vote out

It's true though. The more people get autistic about muh patriotism the more unstable the continent is. If all the MS acted more according to common interests this whole migrant crisis would have been solved months ago

>UK
>Actually having the spine to vote out

doubtful
plus in your lifetime the EU will fully federalize

Leave were 3% ahead in the latest poll/

fuck off nigga I'm EU nationalist

EU! EU! EU!
God bless EU!
In Merkel we trust!

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9lhoo8fZo

>This is what Brits believe

The United States won't let the EU break apart and by breaking apart, you basically invite Russia to fuck the continent over.

Also, here is my prior comment on the matter

>Brits voting on the referendum
Though, if it does pass, I'm confident as hell that Denmark is leaving too.

Russia has far more use of us as an economic ally, than to fuck us over with conquest. I mean, if they get us on their side, then who is truly an ally of the US?

Any country that has the Euro as the main form of currency can't leave without fucking over their entire economy in the process. The United Kingdom has more leeway since it still uses the Pound. There is a reason why Greece couldn't GREXIT.

Good, because we still uses Kroner and we didn't get fucked over by the immigration policies, since they magically don't apply to us.

yeah but youre an irrelevent kaccap so stfu and stop sticking your kacap noses in our coutnry before we fuck your shit up like the Turks are.

right as serbia is on a good path to joining the EU

Regardless, economically speaking, by no longer being part of the E.U, you're essentially losing essential privileges in terms of market access. In short and ironically enough, by being separate from the EU, you would have to renegotiate with the EU again in order get access to the market. Otherwise, Denmark will be isolated and lose the trade security provided under the EU. In short, a small country like Denmark cannot avoid the EU regardless of what the country does.

The game was rigged from the start.

blame the kikes and communists for it.

No yuroshekels for poor serbia ;_;

I totally agree with you mate

tfw no syrian to rape my family members
why even live

Why so angry, kurwa? I'm on vacation here

>I'm on vacation here

GOOD, STAY THERE PLEASE!

Actually I'd prefer we kick out shitty cunts like Boland and give more money to real European countries like Spain, Italy and Greece.

Will you settle for a lonely bulgar?

>this kacap nigger doesnt know Im 100% for leaving this whorehouse kacap wannabe kike and commie fraud "union"

no more schengen for your asshole to pass through my country.

you gonna have to ride into western yurop on kaccap tanks,Vatnik

The EU is ideologically, culturally, and economically opposed to Russia. You're seriously deluded if you think the U.S. faces any threat of shifting loyalties.

They are clearly behind in another poll

eternal bolish butthurt :ddddd

>capping your own garbage post
>only 3 (you)s

that's fucking embarrassing

By that logic the US might as well join up in a union with China. There are many benefits to not being a member, regardless of the fact that the EU will still impact your society. Norway and Switzerland is exceptionally well without the EU.

lol if you plan to do business with russians , you better prepare to be politically extorted and blackmailed.

just ask Funland if you dont believe us.

For instance Norway and Switzerland are exceptionally well off without the EU.*

I'm so sure that will win the NO to leave the union.

>le sensible well adjusted remainer man

I hope so man

This is certainly true that both countries continue to do well without being part of the EU but they're able to leverage themselves because Norway has oil/natural gas and Switzerland continues to benefit from the banking sector.

Norway got oil, Switzerland is the fucking bank of the planet. They have chocolate too. Try normal countries that don't use cheat codes please. And by the way, Norway to trade with the EU has to respect all the regulations approved by the Eu. Without having the chance to influence the burocratic iter that the members have

They are right beside it and hugely benefit trading and interacting with the Eu.

Just like my flag and the U.S.

>UK

>where pig eat pig is not a meme

>implying the EU won't fix the referendum
Fixing the Austrian elections was that easy, fixing a referendum to go according the current government's agenda is babby mode.

Even if the EU dissolves, THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER EUROPEAN WAR. Stop with the fear mongering Enzo.

Can you picture a realistic scenario where any two countries in Europe (sans Russia) go to war with each other?

so why do we need a middle man like the EU to "regulate the trade"

that just means we have to tax our business partners to feed shitty yuro beurocrats who think theyre entitled to something.

There's an insurgency happening in the Ukraine right now

>Britbongs actually believe this

They said the same thing more or less during the Belle Époque.

>THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER EUROPEAN WAR

This, nukes made the EU irrelevant in that regard. Germnas know that they can't win a war anymore so they use the oy vey strategies to destroy Europe.

We're already fighting each other for stupid reasons,

germany with those refugees for instance.

that is an attempt to ignite an internal fire, mario

and guess what...it's working., :^)

holy fucking shit, so there is someone in Italy that is not a complete retard and who can reason properly.

>where any two countries in Europe (sans Russia)
>two
>(sans Russia)

American reading comprehension.

>uk
>leaving the EU
>ever

yeah fuck you shitaly, you commie shithole

>Scotland
>Leaving the UK
>ever

the balkans havent ever been a really stable area, wouldnt be suprised if some shitfit broke out here in the next 15-25 years

Don't leave the Union please.

>pakistan
>taking over england
>in my lifetime

you need us more than we need you, patel.

Democracies rarely go to war with each other

That's nonsense. Plenty of people KNEW the war was coming. Hell, the reason the Germans chimped out is because they figured "a war is coming anyway, better now that later when Russia gets bigger".

Plus still a lot of people believed in the """glory""" of war, the average citizen I mean. I doubt you could find today 1000 Europeans who unironically like war (other than stormfags).

Stop fighting bros, it make me sad.

You've got a muslim mayor and illegals keep sneaking in, while deportation departments shit the bed and do nothing.

It won't help, it's too late.

What I don't understand is why anyone from the "vote leave" brainwash party thinks that muh muslim criminals have anything to do with EU.

UK is not in schengen and asylum seekers don't have citizenship so antidiscrimination laws and freedom of movement doesn't apply to them, plus your muslims are product of your own national past. EU is not even reason for your knife bins, that's purely british initiative.

I suppose my question is, do vote leavers consider brits to be clinically retarded?
And if so, are they right?

I for once, hope you get Kosovo back and finish the job. But a Balkan war would be a limited conflict, there's zero chance it would get out of hands 1914 style. Hell, if something like that happened you'd probably get NATO'd and just get cut off.

IF it happens it would be a limited and short war.

But again, I don't think you would find enough people to get behind a cause like war these days.

>implying any advanced economies that leave the EU won't be signatories of EFTA within a year and therefore integrated into the European Economic Area

its like you guys dont know anything about anything

the UK will be able to drop the migrant and nanny state baggage and continue to trade with the rest of europe

Hopefully they won't leave.

Hopefully they won't leave.

>consider brits to be clinically retarded?

if you ask me I seriously do not think most of them over there have all their screws properly set in.

as for the rest, they are a dying empire, they know a revolution will soon hit them that will overthrow their monarchy, and as the Paki population grow, that revolution is certain.

thus is why they're putting top priority on keeping the populace disarmed.

You're right. But even those that knew thought that a war between European powers would have last only two or three months. Be damned the french and their revanchism

No man is an island, by John Donne
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

There is guys in this thread who unironically fear a potential war in Europe.

EU is a gift of god for some countries like Poland or Spain who build highways and airports with our money, but it's a disgrace for the richest ones. EU is now an economical alliance only. And it makes me sad.

>the UK will be able to drop the migrant and nanny state baggage and continue to trade with the rest of europe
What baggage specifically are you talking about?
UK already has opt outs in the treaties.
And do you think UK genuinely wants to drop its own "nanny state" regulations below EU standards?

Way I see it, we are already at war...it's just unofficial yet, froggy boy.

so save your bullshit for a more naive goyim

serbs would legit go to war right this second. but the government (for a good reason) doesn't want that to happen. we'd get 1999ed by NATO and cut off by EU making the economy even more shit than it was in the early 00s.

WHY NOT? could be an economic experiment

The EU is falling apart anyways, take a good look around, you may as well go to war now and get revenge on NATO for 1999 , do it before the EU checkmates you and ties your arms behind your back.

because that 's their goal towards you, dear serbia

Vote counters will cuck UK. EU is too big to fail.

we have no other obvious choice to fall back on for like investment and financial help and that kind of shit but the EU. all because our industry got bombed to shit. swear to god i hope the EU burns.
also love you polski