Got 300mb internet connection yesterday

got 300mb internet connection yesterday

>try playing a 4k video on chrome
>lagging as fuck
>try shitposting on Sup Forums with multiple windows open at the same time
>also lagging as fuck

>give firefox a try
>plays 4k video without any problems
>Sup Forums shitposting is fluid even with the 4k video running on the background

so i don't understand why do you hate firefox so much

>it has nothing to do with my pc specs, just saying.

Only dumb niggers and chome shills don't like Firefox.

NO PAJEET

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

YOU GET PAID TO WRITE POSTS AGAINST FIREFOX NOT POSTS THAT SUPPORT IT

$0.02 HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM ACCOUNT

He works for us now.

$0.03 has been deposited into your account.

>supporting a feminist browser
It has only gone downhill since Firefox 3.

/oldfag

Recently had a problem with laggy playback in YouTube videos on FF. Looked up a fix for it and I just had to edit a string and disable forced hardware acceleration and everything is smooth again.

FF is just like Linux. Only good after tinkering, but then it's very good.

Firefox is a disgusting piece of shit bloatware, but everything else is even worse.

Why the fuck does Firefox without any plugins use four times as much energy as Chromium?

fake news

He was making $0.02 per anti-firefox post now he's making $0.03 minus the $0.02 Google is taking away per pro-firefox post, therefore he's actually earning $0.01 per post. Effectively half of his salary from back when he was with Google. That's why nobody shills for you, Mozilla.

I also don't. This computer has just 4 GB of RAM but everything works flawless, it consumes less than 1 GB with 30 tabs open.

fpbp

I like Firefox a lot and use it at home, but at work I have to use a couple of resource intensive web apps that make Firefox shit the bed, especially with multiple tabs open. I wish it was faster.

is there any internet browser that doesn't send my browsing data off to sit in servers somewhere

whoever says firefox is bad is a dumb fucking nigger, fuck yourself CIA monkey nigger

>try playing a 4k video on firefox
>lagging as fuck
>try shitposting on Sup Forums with multiple windows open at the same time
>also lagging as fuck

>give chromium a try
>plays 4k video without any problems
>Sup Forums shitposting is fluid even with the 4k video running on the background

This is correct, i cant even play 720p 60fps video in firefox, for real

You made this thread yesterday, Jamaal. At least be creative with your paid shilling.

You guys are so fucking racist lmao

>racist
>they use fireswj
Lmao

How do Redditors stumble upon this place?

Yeah google never does sjw stuff
/sarcasm