Thoughts on the Vivaldi browser?

Thoughts on the Vivaldi browser?

its gay

Yeah well so is Sup Forums, it's full of faggots.

Any more thoughts?

I remember when you could kill the ivaldi gui and got chromium. Now it's restart asap.

It's meme

Literally everything that is an idea is a meme, you may as well hold up a glass of water for me and say "this is atoms"

Yeah, no shit Sherlock.
What about it?

This is atoms

botnet

I like it, dig some of the control options. Still Chromium tho.

Over-featured botnet shit.

how is it botnet?

Anything that is chromium based can't be trusted.
Also vivaldi is shit in every category that matters.
>speed
>standards support
>battery life

so what should i use? i like the tiling in vivaldi

>nonfree software
not even worth considering desu. there is zero reason for a browser to be nonfree.

Closed source old school opera replacement.

I tried Vivaldi for awhile. With the exception of a few unique tab features that I didn't care about, it's just a slower Chromium browser. Somehow they fucked up pulling tabs out and into their own window, in Chromium it's instant, but in Vivaldi it takes several seconds and is bizarrely clunky when you try to do it.

Edge is better.

It's nice. Waiting 2.0 for mail.

So, old Opera?

It's everything that Opera should've been. This is the browser that finally let me go of Opera 12

>One of the things that makes Vivaldi unique is that it is built on modern web technologies. We use JavaScript and React to create the user interface with the help of Node.js and a long list of NPM modules. Vivaldi is the web built with the web.
Cancer built on top of botnet cancer

Slow as shit interface.
But it's the only browser that tries to implement the features I want from a browser, so I use it.

Still waiting for mail client.

Pretty much this. I'm still waiting for the e-mail client though.