youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>out of the goodwill of Americans
sure

>a fucking leaf makes a shit meta thread

>leaf thinks he has any say in anything
>I think I have any say in anything

yup, he is right

Germany only exists only because americans needed a warehouse for their nukes during the Cold War. I can hardly call it "goodwill".

>Poland
I don't want to have this discussion again

POLISH CONCENTRATION CAMPS

This, the plan was to make this country a nuclear minefield.

Canada is fucking pathetic.

We did give you a shitton of money to repair your country after WWII. Even if you're an edgelord who would rather have kept the Third Reich (which, based on Merkel's politics, I can understand), you can't entirely blame the US since, even without us, a German loss was inevitable. Our involvement was purely to expedite what was going to happen either way, saving German lives in the process. Also let's not forget the Marshall Plan, which pulled you out of sure economic disaster, and if you want to go back even further we did pay off your WWI war debt to France and England and allow you to pay back the loan over time, so really we saved you at least twice.

So, no matter how you look at it, Germans on Sup Forums owe us a "thank-you", at the very least.

tl;dr

>A southern European or African begins talking about his dick

ayy

one question: if you would like to get rid of US troops from your country, could you?

We picked up your bill after WWI and WWII

Yes

>We picked up your bill after WWI and WWII
See, you don't have to write long posts to proof that you are an imbecile

>bomb every town
>a-atleast we repaired
>l-look we even installed a puppet-government which is as cucked as ours!

>even without us, a German loss was inevitable
lol

no, and do you know why?
because you didn't invite them, you rude motherfucker xD

>xD

>bomb every town
Hitler did plenty good job blowing up German infrastructure without Allied help
>a-atleast we repaired
We could have left your cunt to be a bombed out shithole like Kaliningrad.
>l-look we even installed a puppet-government which is as cucked as ours!
The US had nothing to do with that. We let you guys form your cunt on your own. That you suck American dick is purely voluntary.

xD is integral part of polish chan culture you fucking ignoramus, since we are teking over /int you have to play according our rules

@60169170
Are you even trying?

I'm not going to spoonfeed you. If you care about the truth at all, read about the Dawes Plan and Marshall Plan. If not, enjoy your Stahlgewitter fantasy world where everyone is White and a demigod and the Reich only fell because of mean American bullies who hated Germany.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

>>bomb every town
Kind of like what the Germans did to London, huh? It's called war, dumbass.
>>a-atleast we repaired
We repaired after you lost the war that you would have lost, yes.
>>l-look we even installed a puppet-government which is as cucked as ours!
Your shitty government was better than a warmongering idiot who starved his people.
>>even without us, a German loss was inevitable
Yes. You invaded Russia in 1941, we didn't even enter until 1943 (Sicily, so not even technically part of the Reich). Unless you're going to tell me the invasion of Moscow would have been a success in the long run had it not been for the US fighting in the West, which shows me your knowledge of European history.

>I'm not going to spoonfeed you
So why should I care?

Lies einfach die Linke, Hurensohn.

>Lies einfach die Linke, Hurensohn.
Ne, lass mal

Saug mal mein Schwanz

>Hitler did plenty good job blowing up German infrastructure without Allied help
Oh yea man, those 3 bridges sure did it

>We could have left your cunt to be a bombed out shithole like Kaliningrad.
Suitable behaviour for the scourge of humanity.

>The US had nothing to do with that. We let you guys form your cunt on your own. That you suck American dick is purely voluntary.
It is not even a secret that constitution was written by the allies, how retarded are you?

>Kind of like what the Germans did to London, huh? It's called war, dumbass.
London isnt an entire country, do you even know what VERGELTUNGSwaffe means, retard.

>We repaired after you lost the war that you would have lost, yes.
Its the bare minimum.

>Your shitty government was better than a warmongering idiot who starved his people.
Who are you even refering to?

>Yes. You invaded Russia in 1941, we didn't even enter until 1943 (Sicily, so not even technically part of the Reich). Unless you're going to tell me the invasion of Moscow would have been a success in the long run had it not been for the US fighting in the West, which shows me your knowledge of European history.
>americans

Do I need to mention the constant presence we had to have in the West because of Britain which was only able to continue because of american aid, america "officially" entering the war doesnt fucking matter, keep in mind this is also affecting the Africa campaign.
Next up would be the lend-lease.

Before 1947 Moscow wouldve been turned into nuclear dust in any case.

>Rapemany

>Oh yea man, those 3 bridges sure did it
Given another month and they would have destroyed much more than that.
>Suitable behaviour for the scourge of humanity.
We wouldn't stoop so low as Germans in this regard, so no.
>It is not even a secret that constitution was written by the allies, how retarded are you?
...the allies signed the law, but didn't write it. They ordered German ministers to get to drafting it and come back to them for their approval before it was passed.

relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Eatmoreica

>London isnt an entire country
Neither is Dresden
>Its the bare minimum.
So? We weren't required-or even expected-to pay for your country's stupidity. You should be grateful that we gave a single dime-let alone the equivalent of $130,000,000,000 modern USD-to a country we lost thousands of lives fighting against.
>Who are you even refering to?
Hitler, obviously.
>Do I need to mention the constant presence we had to have in the West because of Britain which was only able to continue because of american aid
Even if you did manage to force the UK to surrender, Russia's massive numbers alone would make you too weak to fight in the East, allowing the USSR to push all the way into Poland and continue to be a pain in your ass until you "dealt" with them, spending your remaining troops in the process.
>america "officially" entering the war doesnt fucking matter
Who said any of this was purely "in writing"? I'm basing American involvement off of when we put troops on the ground, which was in 1943
>keep in mind this is also affecting the Africa campaign
The African campaign was wasted effort by all of us.
>Before 1947 Moscow wouldve been turned into nuclear dust in any case.
Even if you think you would be able to pull that off, you'd still have millions of Russians charging at you from the East. They didn't have all their troops focused in Moscow, and if you pulled yours out in order to nuke it, they would just follow you with reinforcements.

Either way, this is all hypothetical: you lost the war fair and square, and we decided to repair your country. Would you have done the same to the UK if you won? And, if so, would you expect them to be grateful?

Thanks, leafy friend

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

lmao this german faggot needs to stop being so butthurt that america's a better country than germany.

I hate the USA above all. I will fight for Russia when the war starts.

Gettin yerself a little turned on there, are ya Ulf?

>frogpost
>cringe
>desu
Just end your autistic life already.

Oh please. Besides the retards that frequent this website you know nothing about americans.

Thanks Leaf. Real fucking good job you did here mate.

America exists be out of the goodwill of Indians

>We did give you a shitton of money to repair your country after WWII
kek, you gave us the least of all countries. Also, we still had to pay all debts from WW1, btw. it ran out 2 years ago or so. Also, you didn't pay shit for us East Germans.