It's a "non-American pretends 9/11 isn't a big deal outside of America" thread

>it's a "non-American pretends 9/11 isn't a big deal outside of America" thread
9/11 is a big deal outside of a American because 9/11 is a big deal to America--the most powerful economic, cultural, and political force on the planet. If the United States bases its foreign policy around 9/11, the rest of the planet is affected by 9/11. If the United States decides that 9/11 was a tragedy, the entire Western world decides 9/11 was a tragedy. It's that simple.

The geopolitical effects of 9/11 are the most defining of our time, and anybody who denies this can only do so out of total ignorance. Just because your media doesn't constantly talk about 9/11 doesn't mean that it doesn't affect your life and your national politics in the form of surveillance, national security, foreign policy, and trading relationship with the largest economy on Earth.

desu after 9/11 we started to banter our friend osama by calling him ben laden

we didn't late white people do it though because that would've been racist

didn't let*

I remember coming home from schools, seeing the events on TV, and my dad, who is a Geography/History teacher, saying "this will be on the covers of textbooks in a few years", which indeed did happen.

literally nobody thinks that you silly burger. it was a world changing day.

I danced that day

We didn't do anything to deserve getting attacked by Islamic terrorists like the US, UK, France and Belgium did so no need to worry about it in any way whatsoever.

Besides, we're the terrorists.

>America's problem is everyone's problem because America is the world

Top kek

i remember when it happened, my mother took a shit and my dad fucked my ass

>this retard thinks Muslims use reason

They'll take you after Britain and ban your beer

>I'm pretty sure I won't die if I jump

>be kike
>be chased out of every country that's ever had a decent percentage of Jews
>something is wrong with everyone else

lol

nobody gives a shit about this poorly staged "terroist" attack

I mean it kind of was but there been plenty of tragedies in history and today, this is Americas only one which is why you lot obsess over it so much

>said by an American

captcha: Select all images with Salad.

>the most powerful cultural force on the planet
>cultural force
>culture
>America

If you ever get the opportunity pretend you have no idea what 9/11 is to an American.

Guaranteed bantz, they completely lose their shit.

the generation that genuinely doesn't know about 9/11 is comming though

The future of bantz is bright.

>9/11

did something happen on the 9th of november?