What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

I've been curious for a while.
I think it will be neat to see what people from all over the world drive.

Here's mine:
2004 Audi A6 Quattro S-Line twin turbo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ogB7VtxrkQI
youtu.be/P46gPRrxf28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2010 focus

I'll just post a couple more pics.

I'm 24 years old, don't know how to drive let alone own a car.

Don't have any pics, but an '04 red Honda CR-V. Thinking about looking for either a motorcycle and/or a project 50's Ford F-100 though.

I drive a 2005 Renault Megane. Picture not of my car, but similar.

RS?

See, this is why I thought this would be a neat thread. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to cars, yet I had no idea that this existed.

I wish

I guess French cars are not very popular in the US. They have a bit of a bad reputation here, so they are cheap which is nice.

I don't have a car but my dream car is that or a Mini Cooper

I knew of this car since Renault is pretty popular in Russia. Megane and Logan in particular.

Hey, Sup Forums. What do college/university students drive in your country?
They drive public transport in Russia unless they're in wealth top 5%

Alfa Romeo 156 V6 here,its unreliable piece of crap which makes a huge smile on my face

owned it for 4 years now,and most like will never ever own a italian car again

Toyota yaris 2010
Slow and boring as fuck but gets you from A to B and does it cheap

1999 Lexus IS200. The Japanese have greated an amazingly reliable brand and the car is a pleasure to drive. Keep up the good work!

The ordinary student drive VW Golf , Seat Leon , Opel Astra and other mid tier hatchbacks like those

It's been said that every true gear head has to own at least one Alfa in their lifetime.

Mitsubishi 3000GT (GTO) VR4.
It's a money pit, but I love it.

Thinking about picking up these bad boys from the cars & trucks section on Craigslist.

get out of your basement it helps

* promotional image, not actual size (don't have a photo of mine)

Renault's aren't even sold over here, guy.

in the US it usually ends up being low-cost economy cars. Ford Focus, older VW Jettas and Golfs, Honda Civics and the like. Truck-wise, unless you go to a tech school like I did, it's mostly smaller/older Ford Rangers, Toyota Tacomas, or small Chevys/GMCs.

The only cars I can remember from university friends a few years back are a 90s Golf, a Ford Ka and a Subaru Justy (4WD version of the Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro). The rest took the train home and the tram/bus/bicycle around town.

Dis

nice OP

No, I'm just driving a VW. Same model and colour as in the picture. Petrol is expensive here.

2016 Seat Leon, 1.2 TSI

neden 1.4 fr değil?

param yetmedi ;_;

gerçi FR'a para vericeğime golf alırım aynı paraya

How efficient are those turbos? Factory turbos/tuned i don't find to be too revolutionary

FIRST LEMME HOP OUT DA MUFUGGIN PORSCE

2015 Chrysler 300
everyone in arizona has one of these

>Biturbo
Noice

You could call mine a VW too if you wanted, I suppose.
The only downside of my car is that it's damn near impossible to find a manual in burgerland, so I got stuck with an automatic.

Man you reminded me of this funny Lincoln Town car review
youtu.be/ogB7VtxrkQI

They're alright. To be as old as they are, they're still very effective.
I want to get a couple of K04 turbos from the 2003 RS6, but I cant afford it right now, seeing as all of the fuel upgrades and whatnot I'll need to do to use bigger turbos.

They do?

Lot's of cars here have automatic too, or at least paddles, at least if you have a new car with dual clutch.

This is what it's capable of. If only I wasn't a peasant and could throw money at it.
youtu.be/P46gPRrxf28

Toyota Land Cruiser and any luxury/sport car you would think of.

I would have never guessed that. But I should have seeing as how the manual transmission is fading away from existence.

regular cars is best

Dodge Charger R/T road and track 2015
Same color in pic

German cars are great overall. I drove a C63S amg my self and it was an absolute beast. But when german cars break, they break catastrophically.

lada Vesta.
Good car.

Very true.
I have a new timing belt coming in the mail that I'm going to change. Seeing as how it's an interference engine, it's good to play it safe.

You trust these sociopaths with your plates? Bro..

Everyone has a 2005-2016 Chrysler 300 in the family, that's a fact. Beaners love it, old whites love it, the two populations in phx.

golf IV 2.3l 4motion

1994 Audi S4 Trubo

Looks like pic related, but with the steering wheel on the correct side of the car.

I really don't care.
I don't do anything illegal that could get me in trouble, so there's not much that could be done with it

Fuck yes.
That's a fucking great car.
Such a shame the 5 cylinder is gone.
What a noise it makes.

I drive your mom.

I do not have anything to compare it to as it is my first and only car, but I have never had an issue with it. Very fun to drive and it is a decent winter car.

You lucked out, bud.
That's a hell of a 1st car. I just have a thing for German cars from that era.

It was only $1800, too! I only had to do some minor rust work on the fenders.

Wow. You did good.
I'm OP, I got my A6 for $5k. It had $8k on the windshield.
It was leaking oil, and they thought it was something major.
Turns out it was just a bad valve cover gasket, and I fixed it in 2 hours.
So I sort of lucked out a bit.

Excellent deal, considering how cheap/easy the fix was.

Kinda lame that it is an automatic, though, auto-transmissions and turbos do not go well together, in my opinion.

mazda 3

2005 Rainier v8.

It's an suv made for the gods.

>volvo
Best car in the world

I'm not defending the auto, seeing as how I hate it, but it's not bad for turbo cars because it keeps the turbo spooled and eliminate lag by doing so.

Now that's something you don't see every day

>drive

There is no point to own a car if you live in the city beside keep it as a weekend toy.
Finding parking place is the biggest problem and the reason I don't have a car.
Only suburban plebs drive cars.

>I can't afford a car
ftfy

Great handling, great quality and it had a ducking v8 which means I go sanic fast.

It also looks like a baby boomer car but I don't give a fuck.

09 civic.

I've had no issues with it as you would expect from a civic. Except the fucking rearview mirror committed seppuku while I was driving. Glued that shit back on with some high quality American adhesive. Fucking japs

2006 Chevrolet Omega.

European cities are not like LA.
Also didn't your doctor say you should walk more amerifatso?

Nothing, I totaled my car two weeks ago.

Good job, Benito

I just used HTML to undo the distortion of your license plates

Fucking dead, kiddo.

It had to happen. Every summer I risk accidents left and right.

I'm 26 and haven't been in an accident yet, but I also don't live in Europe.
I'll probably total my car soon now for saying that.

You must live somewhere cool enough that girls don't feel the need to run around basically naked as soon as may arrives.
Or perhaps you just don't turn your head and keep it turned every time you spot a nice ass.

italians drive like idiots

Why can't America get this version of the Passat

Toyota Celsior (Lexus LS430)

holy shit my dad owns one of those but he never lets anyone drive it

> meanwhile he installs pa system to cat call girls while driving

a japmobile

Is it weird that I've been feeling a draw towards Buicks lately? Their recent stuff really doesn't seem to be that bad.