Tfw no Mediterranean coastline

>tfw no Mediterranean coastline

Kill me.
We don't even have the biggest mountains to make up for it.

>USA's biggest mountain is named after a dude killed by a Pole

fuck america, israel and atlantic portugal

At least you're not really landlocked

>per capita
for what purpose

>per capita
Why

>tfw you have mediterranean coastline AND the biggest mountains

Let me live in France

Do you want disgusting beaches full of random strangers?

Even muslims don't feel safe in France.

>tfw blessed with diverse geography

non country

What's 150 deaths when you live in the most beautiful place on earth?

But there is no Greek flag above your post.

Hereeeeeeee he goes again

iktf

tfw yktf

Fuck off, caliphate, you're just jealous of our beautiful country.

I am a Greek and I don't find this picture beautiful. Looks like something you coul find in every European country.

The greek meme was funny the first few times but it doesn't change the fact that your country will be majority muslim in a generation or two.

Also, find me a country with so many different landscapes. Germany a shi(i)te.

My brother

I don't think that Greece will become muslim in my lifetime.

>Also, find me a country with so many different landscapes
Greek economy might be shit like the face of a German woman but the country is so small and very diverse. All mountainous countries can cherrypick some nice pics. And reminder that the Greek economy fell for almost a decade, but the country is still better than other countries in europe and the world hahahaha

only in brazil you get niger tier beaches where you dont even have space to lay down a towel

like in portugal?

Feels good having both and flammenkueches too.

paris is not white

dont make me post my "Germany Yes!" folder you fucking refugee

that's a kurd not a t*rk

>implying any west european capital is white

Who cares? :^) I went like two times to Paris, I'm too busy enjoying the rest of the country.

I am a Greek but we have the same ancestors my friend and I support animal rights.

>tfw our tallest mountain is only 2.918 meters tall
>tfw we are mountainlets

what mountains?

>mfw a greek talked to me

brb im gonna take a shower

Most tourists are only visiting this shitty city.
All my relatives who went to that place talked just about the niggers and high prices. stupid tourist trap

i find france very ugly. nature reminds me of northern shitaly.

better, kill yourself moor

If you were in the alps, sure m8

California is basically mediterranean climate.

Too hot, too many mosquitoes.

And the freakin' Atlantic
Italy on suicide watch

At least we have something good.....until moors come.

the alps are a meme. looking at the pictures is much better than being there irl

But we have Emma Stone, so that means we win.

You say that because you're angry. But I don't care about the alps neither desu, I prefer all my seas and ocean.

yes you had civilization until the moors went

California doesn't have many mosquitoes.

>find me a country with so many different landscapes

It's too gorgeous but it's too small to compete with France, Spain or Italy in diversity of landscapes tb.h

The Mediterranean coast has too many, if you don't have the A/C, then you're dead.

True, I guess it's not "Alaska swamp" tier but even this winter I got bitten
Fucking Camargue breeding them like there's no tomorrow

i say that because i wasted my money three times. the alps are shit. the forests are ugly and stink. that whole central european region is just ugly and shit. too bad that northern europe has no sunshine to make the place liveable.

it has spics

You forgot the muslims that had boy harems, Mehmet Myson. Muslims in Spain were so degenerare that they got rekt twice by their own extremist bretheren.

Autistfag, like 90% of germans posters on this board

it doesn't matter, we're all piss poor.

Slovenia is on the crossroads of different geographical regions.

By the way, which one of you made captcha this hard to solve? Every single thing I get is some sign in French lmao.

So you're just a mad kebab, please stop posting.

>I believe in the Al-Andalus meme

and greeks fucked little children in the ass and were thousands of years ahead of niggers

I am a Greek

>be spanifart
>find a continent
>kill millions
>steal everything
>we europeans now

kebab is greek

>fucked little children
2bh they weren't little children, they were teenage boys. it was pederasty, not pedophilia.

modern niggers*

exactly

>I didn't shoot up a college, it was just a high school
Semantics, semantics.

>Slovenia is on the crossroads of different geographical regions.

You are right, but the countries I mentionned have a lot of different geographical region too, so since they are larger it's probably safe to assume they have more diverse landscapes, and climates too because even if Slovenia has various local climates it doesn't span that much between north and south
I'm not judging which is the most beautiful tho, it just triggered my autism when you claimed "find me a country with so many different landscapes", because there are a lot of them
And don't worry, being French doesn't help with the fucking captcha kek

I can see you are mad for no reason. You should stop

Superiority complex does that

Well it's hard to get as many different landscaped in such a small area. Sure, you've got Guyana but this all in a quite small area.

>tfw nonwhites respond to me
Ew tbqh

go fuck yourself you retard. aren't you busy sucking austrain dicks?

>tfw glorious USA nature where even irrelevant states like Wyoming can match Switzerland or France

>Sure, you've got Guyana

I don't need to go to Guiana to find diverse landscapes in France lad
You said country, you didn't say an area the same size

>slovenia
>superitority complex
what? literally what?
>triggered racist
i would throw an insult about your country about your country but there is none you irrelevant piece of austrian

Best Emma.

>Wyoming
>Landlocked

NEXT

they think they are hot shit, but in reality, they're just shit.

Don't you two have some crime to organise together?

Wyoming and the other Rockie states are quite comfy tbqh.

I will concede if you post some of those comfy pics of that one French city by the Alps. I forgot the name.

but there is no borders between US states.

>mfw living in the comfiest coastline of Spain

W A S H I N G T O N

>implying there is no crime in our shitty backyard we call slovenia

Grenoble maybe ? There are comfier places but it's the only one big enough to be a proper city
Or maybe Annecy, it's comfier
But seriously, all you pictures are of mountains. It's beautiful but that's not what I call diverse

There is because of you Balkanites, unfortunately.

>what are state borders

>Slovenia
>cucked by Croatia
>cucked by Italy
>literally a non-country that didn't even exist before the 1990s

Now we're talking
I fucking love USA nature tb.h, you are pretty much the ultimate /out/ country tb.h, there other with as many incredible wilderness but the USA is the only civilized kek. I still probably prefer Europe tho because even if most of it isn't untouched anymore I like having a castle or two in my landscape

Yeah, I think it's Grenoble, indeed. Annecy looks incredible, too. Like French Venice.
Here's Slovene Venice btw.

>But seriously, all you pictures are of mountains.
Sorry, mountains are my thing since I'm an Upper Carniolan.

>because of us balkanites*
also state borders exist just on a map. there's no border control
this

We have so much variety!

that's it, I'm moving to Slovenia.
I hope there is use for a dumb NEET down there

>Sorry, mountains are my thing since I'm an Upper Carniolan.

Mine too, even though I don't live somewhere mountainous (well there are mountains in my department but not as high as the Alps and Pyrenees, pic related)

> Like French Venice.

I think it's actually nicknamed the Venice of the Alps, and its lake is one of the cleanest of Europe
Pretty cool, I like that your capital still feels like a town

Been there

This pic is for you. It's a bit more prestigious than the caves your grandparents were left in, though.

>there's no border control
I've seen enough meme videos of "free citizens" to know that they do have border checkpoints.

Which is the island with some pretty swell hills? One of your Indian Ocean territories?

Is there a use for a dumb NEET anywhere?

Noice! It's been a while since I've been on an adventure. Pic related, Rocky Mountain National Park.

>muh foibe
literally the same argument over and over again
it's like the foibe massacre was your only deed worthy of note
your whole history centered around Italians
lmao

RĂ©union Island I'd say, pic related from my trip a few years ago. It goes up to 3069m tho, more than a few hills

you are literally retarded, I am sorry.
foibe wasn't even perpetrated by them. it just happened on their "soil" what little they have. not something to be proud of actually, I doubt any italian would want to live in the shithole Slovenia is.
>b-but, muh mountains, muh lakes! muh SEA! muh austrian cock sucking!
your average slovene right here

Oh shit, looks great.

>ooga booga bix nood
Feels good to be living in a developed white country while the coloureds shout and throw their spears around.

Daily reminder that you knuckle-dragging fascists lost WW2.

>Feels good to be living in a developed white country while the coloureds shout and throw their spears around.
it feels good indeed, what a shame you can't though.

I know that feel, atlantic beaches are nice and all, but you just can't stay in the water for more than 5 minutes, too cold. It's good for long walks, though, since there's no tourism. We have hundreds of kilometers of almost untainted coast

kek, good one. That got me