NYAA IS NOW KILL

NYAA IS NOW KILL

what.cd is kill
bakabt private
thepiratebay on its last legs
nyaa is kill
blackcatgames is kill
bitgamer i kill

Piracy is dying and by 2025 all piracy sites will be dead. We said they could never kill piracy. Now with the corporation rigged courts on their side, we were wrong.

Get all your stuff now before it is too late

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/odangomoe/nyaascrape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long live AB

>blackcatgames

damn, i was a member there for a while a long time ago and my account was deleted since i never used it

oh well, this is why i buy records used...cheap music and analogue formats have no drm or other bullshit

>MFW a cassette has better fidelity than mp3

Well, i still have Rutracker.

Pcjnet was a saint
What a shame his going to jail

what does bakabt offer that nyaa doesn't?

nobody cares

>nyaa
user, I...

Spaghetti threatened AB, but instead took down the public trackers single handedly

when did what.cd die?

Ah fuck

>what.cd is kill
And Redacted and Apollo quickly sprang up to take its place, and now we have two large private music trackers.
>bakabt private
This is not a bad thing
>thepiratebay on its last legs
TPB is garbage and should die.
>nyaa is kill
Actually sad, but something will replace it shortly.
>blackcatgames is kill
>bitgamer is kill
GGn and UGC have always been better

Every time a piracy site dies, something else springs up to take its place. This has always been and will continue to be the case

no, i think it will be more obsure and non-normie friendly

Piracy is never going to die, it'll just evolve in a different direction that us autists will enjoy happily for a few years before facebook normies catch on once an easy to use solution is launched and kill that off too.

Where do you go to pirate Android apps and games?

>>thepiratebay on its last legs
>TPB is garbage and should die.

wow

autistic privatefags insulting the trailblazers that made piracy possible, and kept it up despite the decades of legal threats and takedowns unlike your beloved private trackers that folded at the first cease and desist

go fuck yourself

only retards and normies use tpb

Not our fault you're a public tracker using normie who probably never seeds or contributes anything back to the tracker in any way shape or form. A parasite basically.

Last year.

Enjoy your malware disguised as movies that haven't come out yet with 5000 seeds and the MPAA sitting on the swarms of anything remotely popular just waiting for you to download them.

this, had to tell my roommate to cool it, his dumb ass getting me letters

Why are nerds and weebs so smug? I don't use TBP but I respect how long they've been up and contributed to modern piracy.

Also calling people who use public trackers parasites, when the corporations say the same about you and you are downloading copyrighted media illegally. You're a parasite too buddy. Why don't you be a good goy and pay the corporations?

They'll come after you too. And with the power of their new laws and tech they WILL. And I will laugh my ass off every fucking time, like when private tracker general was chimping out when what.cd got taken down. You gloat about the 'plebs' getting taken down then you cry like a little bitch when your circlejerks fall one by one.

>m-muh public trackers

Shit comes and goes, that's the nature of public garbage.

Every time TPB goes down Sup Forums is flooded with absolute retards like you with your cum stained $500-600 laptops begging for a public alternative. I actually hope TPB dies off forever so we don't hear from your freeboating kind again.

Damn I sure hope not. I've gotten a few good shows via torrent that I couldn't get any other way due to - A. Not shown on cable anymore or, B. Not available as full series on dvd/bluray. What else was I supposed to do? Wait till fuck know when till some ass exec says " oh yeah lets finally remaster and release this" Fuck that.

APOOOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO NALA REDTARDED LMAOOOOOOO

WHERE DO I GET MY HENTAI GAMES NOW

the bigger problem is that sukebei is gone as well

Lol I said you're a parasite because you likely don't seed or contribute anything to your site of choice, not even an album rip. That's the definition of a parasite on a community that relies on people contributing and seeding for things to keep going. From your autistic spergout here I'd say I was on the money. The world doesn't need more faggots like you.

>illegally download copyrighted shit
>leave a couple torrents on overnight for your other circlejerk buddies
>call other people parasites

do you have any self awareness at all

not even him but u should kys desu

if you pay more than $600 for a laptop you're an idiot

>NYAA IS NOW KILL
Oh fuck me.

>posting in a thread about torrent sites
>admitting he uses them too
>suddenly becoming a moralfag when BTFO about being a cancerous leecher

Every time.

Owning a laptop at all is for idiots.

>Gazelle Games removes first 6 hour FL
>nobody downloads anymore
Good fucking job, you stupid motherfuckers

What's the best place for me to find 1080 movies? I don't frequently download but I always seed. Been using TBP for the past 6 years.

interesting stuff

Read /ptg/

I'm not a moralfag, at all. I support piracy. I just find it funny that you are getting things illegally, without paying for them, then take the moral high ground.

Go ahead and yuck it up when the 'plebs' suffer and the legal precedent that took them down come after you. I will remember when the tears roll down your fat face.

Thanks, will do

My ISP blocks my uploads. I really wish I could contribute.

Sukebei is dead

I'm not taking the high ground, TPB is literally for retards and normies. Every time it gets taken down this entire board is flooded with tears from Sup Forums fags and normies. Yeah, it has a history of resisting takedowns but there's no point being taken down anymore when they host torrents with MPAA trackers.

And people who use a site and don't contribute, only take, are absolutely parasites. I don't care what circular logic you use, HURR I'M ALREADY DOING AN ILLEGAL SO IT'S OKAY, TPB users tend to have no regard for seeding or contribution. That's why the site is absolute cancer to use on top of being a honeypot for lawsuits. At least private trackers threaten to ban you and all the dumbass friends you invited if you don't seed.

Wait, what happened to nyaa?

ded

as in 4ecer? why ded though ?

This.

When did it happen? It was up last night.

In 2017, the site closed due to the prospect of facing harsh penalties under European Union legislation.

from Wikipedia

CAN HERE TO POST THIS

FUCK THE EU

Well, shit. Currentlydown.com says it's been dead for 7 hours and 45 minutes.

Complete Manga torrents.

No one on Nyaa has the attention span to read manga besides Jump shit.

Fml. I always use nyaa for older anime especially any ecchi for the uncensored 1080p flac versions.

Those databases are still over a year out of date.
For Nyaa it's not that big of a deal since things have grown relatively mainstream in later years.
But Sukebei had tons upon tons of stuff. That likely won't resurface. Since scrapers typically didn't scrape all of Sukebei and just specific portions of it if at all.

that was removed, stop spreading propaganda
we know your IP address now :^)

>But Sukebei had tons upon tons of stuff. That likely won't resurface. Since scrapers typically didn't scrape all of Sukebei and just specific portions of it if at all.
lets hope it comes back online then. ;_;

Except that like 200 people on Sup Forums have servers that have constantly scraped magnet links off both nyaa and sukebei?

are you 10 years old?

>downloading worm

AB you dumbs

Mobilism org

I don't.

>implying people asking would already be in AB

Nyaa? Sure.
I don't know of a single one who scraped all of Sukebei as opposed to just implementing their favourite filters.

A recent court ruling in the supreme court of the European Union determined that linking things can land you in jail for life
The nyaa sysops said fuck this 1984 bullshit and killed the domain until further notice, there's IRC logs my senpai

>there's IRC logs
Then show them

>tfw archive team hasn't archived this

I have a friend who is using this
github.com/odangomoe/nyaascrape/
for both nyaa and succbei, he's asleep right now but I'm pretty sure everything should be fine considering he automates this shit

I have been in ab for 5+ years. They don't even come close to sukebei's catalog.

>Now with the corporation rigged courts on their side, we were wrong.
Remember to vote Trump so he can drain the swamp and defeat the globalists guys!! !

Seconding this, really want to know what the fuck is happening.

>made an account when bakabt was not private
>now that its private i try to log in
>i forgot my password
kill me

Considering that nyaa is dead and baka isn't: everything.

Just use kickass torrents like any normal person.

user...

The answer is distributed systems like Zeronet. They can never prove jurisdiction for a Zeronet site that's mirrored in at least three countries.

[citation needed]
please show full IRC logs or gtfo

Tell him to become the savior of the internet when he awakes

bakabt is private now?
Holy shit, I'm in a private tracker now.

:c see 60168847

I have been torrenting shit since I got my first laptop and I have never, EVER seeded anything I've downloaded.

because I can't be assed to search for it

>PT that complies to copyright notices and takes down shit
bbt was always a joke, now it's not even funny

What does it have to do with this thread

>Sukebei
Like 90% of the torrents were dead

I want to see the new EU regulations. Give me a URL

President Trump General?

>tfw pirating since Napster

We had a good run boys

>And people who use a site and don't contribute, only take, are absolutely parasites

You mean like everyone here hasn't bought a Sup Forums gold pass?

Piracy sites were built by parasitic peoples, yet you have an audacity to point the finger at other parasites and you believe in _ANY_ way, shape, or form that your actions are superior?

Fuck off.

I personally don't give a fuck if TPB dies out, but I also don't give a fuck about seeding for shit. I get my shit and leave, I'm doing nobody any fucking public services or favors.

I know I'd be considered a parasite, but you have a serious case of pot calling the kettle black syndrome. Look in the fucking mirror, bud.

>I'm not taking the high ground

You are even if you deny it.

>HURR YOU DON'T SEED!!!! YOU'RE A PARASITE

and you're helping companies lose more money, they'd consider you more of a parasite than me

use your head for a second.

sharing is caring :)

This is what happens when the world runs on botnet and proprietary Microshit. This is only the beginning.

Mark my words, the day will come when you will be unable to post with any anonymity online. Every single post will have your name and picture next to it. You only have yourselves to blame for feeding the botnet and enabling it instead of listening to the warnings.

How about you share those shekels with your favorite animay publishing groups, like funimation? :)

literally only tech illiterates use tpb. bet you've never used anything besides windows, too. Sup Forums needs to leave this fucking board

I don't really care if American publishers go out of business as long as I can torrent raws

but duuuude le public tracker plebs got btfo xDD it's so funny haha just laugh at those dumb plebs hahahahahha so funny we'll always be safe from the courts and corporations unlike those FILTHY UNWASHED PUBLIC PEASANTS hahahhaa

>bet you've never used anything besides windows, too

Why is that any sort of metric to you? I swear, these retard children on Sup Forums say the stupidest shit.