It's over, pack your things, Microsoft won

It's over, pack your things, Microsoft won.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/h0x0d/status/859230040189419521
i.imgur.com/PGRCDO1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Specs? Natty? Cycle? Routine? Sauce? LONDON?

I hope that's a shitty render. Because if it looks like that I would not even consider it. Surface aesthetics are far superior to this.

They're finally coming out with a real laptop? Neat.

>Microsoft won
>just rips off of Apple
>except it runs shitty Windows instead of a proper Unix system
>"won"

Not liking the style. Should have went with the Microsoft text on black.
Windows icon was tacky ever after they dropped the trail off it.
But the specs are what really matters.

it's from:
twitter.com/h0x0d/status/859230040189419521
somewhat solid MS leaks in the past.

>look mom I posted it again

>They diched the stupid flexible hinge
>They cut the shit with the 2in1 meme

FUCKING FINALLY.

It is using Ryzen, right?

>no usb c
Thank fuck for that. Good ol' USB A. Strong and does the job.
All that needs to change about USB A is to give it more pins, but retain backwards comparability.
Seriously, fuck C. It's mobile garbage. They'll break off if you sneeze at a zip diskette that's plugged in.

Surface used Intel isn't?

Consider suicide

Probably cool but it looks like is that a felt keyboard?

looks like they still fucked up when it came to ports.

All but RT

>Ryzen
So Ryzen mobile released already?

Muh finness.
Fuck your shitty flimsy short connector and the apple products associated with it.

>shitty Dell 5510 bezel
Fuck this shit. Where the fuck is the SP5?

No, but this hasn't either

>amd laptop

True. Missing another two USB ports in 90 degree rotation. (fits more in to a space).
Least it's got a audio jack.

so like
>right side
proprietary charging port
>left side
1x USB 3.0 port
1x Mini Displayport
3.5mm audio jack
SD card

>zip diskette

I used to own a macbook 2015 and that's pretty much what the homOS X experience was like.

Literally had to bootcamp windows 7 to give my overheating 800MHz dual-core pretend laptop somewhat acceptable usability.

By the time a product render has been made the internals have already been finalized. The chassis for a laptop has to account for heat from the CPU + GPU.

>Intel laptop

retard

>proprietary charging port is good

Should have payed denbts before Ryzen. Now the EU will Ryzen have laptops with a subsidy.

But really Microsoft needs to stop with these dumb mouse designs.

Would you?

wow owned XD

windows is fucking garbage. I feel dirty just having it as a dual-boot on my laptop

those arent even mobile processors.

its cute how you post some autist picture that someone actually thought the time taken to make was worth it

If the specs on this thing are good I'm in. I'm not playing 1k for an iPad pro when I can get a real OS on a tablet.

you do see how thin it is?
that's very, very likely just a 15W KBL-U

Damn. I want the blue.

Its not a tablet retard.

Why the fuck are Apple the only one that realize slanted oblong chassis look fucking retarded.

Why can't manufacturers just make flat, slate designs?

The arc mouse is pretty ok actually. I have one

literally paying to become part of the botnet.

good fucking riddance, can't believe Sup Forums is shilling this shit

Sup Forums is dead, it drowned in the Sup Forums overflow. I wish mods would just start banning Sup Forums-tier threads like graphics card threads or "muh gaymes" threads. but it's too late for that now

Is that really how large rovers are? I don't know why but I've always pictured them as go-kart sized vehicles.

Yes, they are van-sized, the new ones at least.

>Microsoft won
>just rips off of Apple
>except it runs shitty Windows
You realize that's exactly how Microsoft beat apple the first time, right?

Sup Forums was NEVER linax land
so please fuck off

One can only hope.

Will this be the return of good aspect ratios?

Will everyone start putting 3:2 displays into their laptops?

All of their books have been detachable smart guy

>2.77 MB
please, you fuck off.

>i bought a super-duper, mega-ultra portable designed for travel businesspeople who don't like tablets but don't do anything else but log into their email and read PDFs

>wahhh why won't it run crysis HOMOSEX SUCKS AHAHA do i fit in now???? XD

>as he uploads 2.77MB of upscaled blurry shit.

How fucking stupid are you?

>giving two fucks about file sizes

explain you'reselvfs

This one looks like a real laptop, can't be sure yet.

The overheating/thermal throttling problem would happen when doing excruciatingly simple things like watching youtube videos or while using photoshop/adobe programs.

God the it looks the slightest breath of air could ruin it. Seriously why the fuck would I ever want to get one these?

idk brah, maybe they'll make it non-detacherable

>photoshopping
>simple program
>ON A FUCKING ULTRA PORTABLE

You really don't fucking understand the purpose of this device, don't you holy fuck tripfags are so fucking stupid and I really doubt it throttled on YT.

16:9 won against 16:10 because they were cheaper not better.
only Apple could justify staying on 16:10 because their consumers pay for quality.
now Microsoft wants to be premium too and tries 3:2.

We were always considerate of other users and server use. How new are you?
Look at 70% of the original memes. They're in .gif.
Not only that. You file is dogshit quality. No value was gained in all that data.
Would you like me to upscale 480p content to 8K?

Been using OS X for practically a decade now, it's certainly better than Linux and anything's better than Windows. Enjoy regurgitating memes that are older than you are though.

>considerate

Please show me your pass to prove you truly support Sup Forums, otherwise you're just grandstanding.

And no shit all the previous memes were in .gif, .webm support didn't happen until 2012 or whatever. And literally haven't seen people bitching about image size until g00k started lying about resource usage.

did you miss that's not a clamshell laptop

Its a different device, my god, how fucking stupid are the people on this board?

Are you crazy? That's one of the best portable mice I've ever used. The only thing it's lacking it forward/back buttons. But it's comfy as hell despite it's looks.

>>photoshopping
>>simple program
Running a few filters a few minutes each hour isn't that cpu intensive you jackass.

>You really don't fucking understand the purpose of this device, don't you holy fuck tripfags are so fucking stupid and
I got memed into thinking apple was the shit. I found out it wasn't, we all make mistakes user-kun.

>I really doubt it throttled on YT.
lmao, it actually did. the intel monitor would show near-boiling temps and the cpu throttling back to 1.2-1.4 GHz on my 2015 macbook.

I'm actually impressed apple made a laptoo this shit. I mean 1.2 GHz on a ~$1,000+ laptop? lol

So you did no research, bought the wrong device according to your needs, and somehow blame the company. Got it.

Thanks for clarifying that you stupid fucking tripfag.

You sound autistic

Not even a single USB-C port. Sad but understandable given that the shits in K12 most likely don't have a Nexus or Pixel, they all use iShits.

no one will buy this over a mac except for people who already buy windows laptops in the first place. The people who buy macs want shit that just works, not something that restarts all the fucking time and breaks their system with updates

>It's crazy to want a proper scroll wheel and non-shitty ergo
sure thing son

Like I said I made a mistake. But honestly if that piece of shit can't even load youtube videos without turning into a lagging molten piece of metal then who the fuck is this for?

>.webm support didn't happen until
>.gif is for moving images only.
Someone remove this faggots pass.

That scroll bar is better than 90% of the scroll wheels out there. I'd only place Logitech's friction-free mouse wheel above it.

As for ergonomics... well, in this case, MS didn't design the mouse for manlets.

>the people who buy macs are people who have no idea how computers work

>zip disquette
Subtle

Yea im 6'2" the mouse is obviously not made me me either. So who is it made for then?

>lmao, it actually did.
force youtube to serve h.264 videos which are hw accelerated. also saves battery.
easiest done by just using safari. other browsers need extensions.

but surface's charger has its own usb-a port already

yeah, cause that never worked before.

>1 (one) usb port
JUST

>comes bundled with Windows 10 S, Microsoft's upcoming edition of Windows 10 that's locked to the Windows Store
top kek

>a audio jack
back to school, tyrone.

I'd bet that's an micro sd/sim slot. It's basically the same set of ports as Surface Pro 4.

I'm 26. Niggers are way behind whitey on that one.

Yes, please.

Have something I done a while ago. It's not 8k. But I'm sure you'll be happy.
i.imgur.com/PGRCDO1.jpg

>1920x1080
>2.77 MB
>blurry as fuck

and you wonder why we want you to stay on Sup Forums

I don't think he understood your slight.

proprietary surface connector + surface dock can give you 4 more

Oh vey!

IBM PC clones were cheaper.
Surface line isn't.

Your realize this how Microsoft was born?

A typo and two words synonymous with theft?
I'm lost here.
I considered that, but it's a bit on the autistic side. So I just assumed audio jack is now nigger slang.
What's your take?d

Lemme guess: it's named Microsoft Surface Air

rumor says Surface Laptop

WindowsBook Pro