Why are Brits so arrogant lads...

Why are Brits so arrogant lads? They seem to have this superiority complex over others when we all know their global influence is diminishing which makes them all hang on to this Empire nostalgia and banter with Argentines about the Falklands.

This latest Brexit thing is nothing but a knee jerk reaction to their situation and is all about "haha look at me, I'm still a pillar of something that holds importance in the World you better get on your knees beg me to stay"

Do you hate Brits and the UK? I sure do

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/e4fa0794-178f-11e6-b197-a4af20d5575e.html#axzz4AEqneZUH
reuters.com/article/eu-deficit-france-idUSL8N18S3PL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would bet a thousand pounds that OP has a small cock.

>I would bet a thousand pounds that OP has a small cock.

proxy posting is against the spirit of anonymity

wheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy

*orders nandos*

HAH Q U A L I T Y food

GONNA ORDER A CHEEKY PIRI PIRI HOT CHICKEN WHEYYYYYYYYYY LADS

>brits

It's exclusively english people mate

Are you Irish?

Scottish people are subhuman.

Our global influence was diminishing for approximately 100 years from the 1870s to the 1970s. From the 1980s onwards we have been on the ascendency. Most Brits don't realise this or even care, but what we all know is that being British is fucking great and we wouldn't want to be anything else.

The "Brexit thing" is democracy in action and a demonstration that the British Parliament is fundamentally sovereign over EU law whatever the result. I'll be voting Remain but I find it hilarious how other countries are getting butthurt over our little referendum

Remember this: nobody asked you to care. You think about us because you're obsessed.

Good post.

EU = Fourth Reich

>Do you hate Brits and the UK? I sure do
No, I generally like them, but I absolutely despise self-hating British people. It's disgusting to watch them flagellate themselves all the time, and the worst is how they do it like its some sort of moral accomplishment, like everybody should respect them for being pathetic and weak or something.

At first the ironic self-deprecating, "haha we don't really take the monarchy very seriously" was all kind of cute, but now I think it's become a national mental disorder. Britain needs to fucking grow a pair and stop the transformation into whatever the fuck OP is, because it revolts me on an immediate visceral level to see people behave toward their own identity and culture like that.

You flatter the Germans way too much.

We are living in 2016, the year in which Austria - Germany's powerless sidekick Austria - publicly rebuked Merkel's EU's policies and did the opposite of what she instructed and got away with it with no consequences

That example is my favourite because it's Austria defying Germany. Austria!

More important examples are "Super Mario" Draghi fucking over German banks (who bitch and whine every day but are powerless to stop him), and how the ECB treats Italy and France regarding budget constraints.

Anyone who takes the Fourth Reich stuff even 1% seriously is suffering brain damage

Good post. You REALLY need to read this article on self-depreciating British culture

ft.com/cms/s/0/e4fa0794-178f-11e6-b197-a4af20d5575e.html#axzz4AEqneZUH

Get there via incognito if you hit the paywall

>Do you hate Brits and the UK?
i do, thanks for asking

>Brexit
I can't decide which side to root for because i don't know what is worse for them

Majority of Sup Forums roots for Leave because that would be worse for us

Austria can defy Germany because it's Germany and Austria that hold everything east of them by the balls. Austria is a healthy and strong economy and can show caprice in European matters. Spain can't afford it. Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, the Baltic states...

I root for Brexit because I always believed, ever since I had any political opinions, that Britain doesn't need the EU in a sense others do. The U.K and EU should have cordial relations and a strong trade partnership, but the U.K has the world in front of itself. And being able to create and control your own initiatives is what the U.K needs. It's a strong country and it can become stronger. Without Brussels quotas and lengthy bureaucracy

Bullshit, try again.

The Balkans have almost all been defying Germany too. Merkel was insisting to everyone not to close borders, and all the small Balkan countries went ahead anyway.

The Spanish are getting special treatment from the ECB just like the Germans did not want. Italy and France even moreso. The French case is particularly hilarious. Look at this:

>EU gives budget leeway to France "because it is France" - Juncker
reuters.com/article/eu-deficit-france-idUSL8N18S3PL

If you think the French economy is healthy you should go and lie down in a dark quiet room and think some more.

Can you imagine the look on Schäuble's face when they told him Juncker said THAT?

Maybe one day the British Isles will just sink and that will be that

I hate anglos. They make Americans sound like nice, humble people.

>1980s onwards we have been on the ascendency

TOP KEK

>I root for Brexit because I always believed, ever since I had any political opinions, that Britain doesn't need the EU in a sense others do
Of course.

>but the U.K has the world in front of itself.
Yes, the UK is probably the only true global power in the EU

>And being able to create and control your own initiatives is what the U.K needs. It's a strong country and it can become stronger. Without Brussels quotas and lengthy bureaucracy
This is where you go completely wrong

1. The EU is an influence amplifier. The UK is one of the strongest EU countries and we're getting STRONGER relative to the strongest current EU member states.

2. This means a bigger voice in the EU. Influence over continental affairs.

3. Losing influence over continental affairs has historically always been bad news for Britain

4. We can "control our own initiatives" while being in the EU, in fact being in the EU makes it easier because we can exert more influence than we could outside.

You say that you think the UK is a strong country, but you can't actually think that if you're saying we're too weak for Brussels. The contradiction is obvious.

better subhuman than paki desu

>...And then he said: "the UK is probably the only true global power in the EU"...

>TOP KEK

We did it because monkey see, monkey do. Hungary being the "pioneer". We can only do it in a united effort. The thing is, you view it through the recent crisis, but I live here. I know all the ways Germans stapled our balls. It's the little things, as the saying goes. We can defy their Syrian "adventure" but revenue exits this shithole on a daily basis and there is a new Lidl filled with German and Polish shit everywhere you go.

You're changing your tune now.

I was picking up another Brit poster about the "4th Reich" meme, and YOU said Germany holds everything east of Germany/Austria "by the balls".

I am stating the obvious: the Germans control fuck all. It's your own fantasy and nothing more. They don't control the ECB, they don't control your country's policies, or much else beyond Germany itself.

What are you saying now? What's this proof of German power? A new Lidl. Fucking Lidl. That's the power of the Croatian consumer to give their money to Lidl. Not the power of the German State, which can do fuck all