What is your opinion on this result?

what is your opinion on this result?

No one other than beta weebs cares about your fucking island. Fucking autist.

> Neutral 8
RADICAL

lmao based China

Apart from memes, everyone who denies japan's importance in eastern asia balance of power is either dumb or troll

t.Chang

I never understood why these polls show germany as a japan-hating country. Almost everyone I know is a weeb or at least has a positive view on japan.

Economic competitors maybe (e.g. in the automotive industry)

Perhaps WW2? The fact that Germany has gone extremely far with the "We're sorry" sentiment while Japan has been the diametrical opposite?

I call this bullshit. Japanese are one of the most popular people in Germany.

this

It's probably because of Fukushima.

fuck off weeb

>Brazil isn't in the list
>we are going to have more japeneses than Japan if they don't drop the hentai

Seems plausible, however, the only people who really unironically care about WW2 are old people and ultra left/right people.

Japan is very nice and I want to go there some day!

this. their discipline is being looked upon

Probably because whenever east asian politics is mentioned in Germany its about some retarded island dispute, Germans also have a negative view about the influence of South Korea.

im not op
Please stop posting attention whore thing in Sup Forums every day every time.

Its am7 here now.also not holiday.He is obviously about 35years old NEET.

Stupid krauts, desu.

Guess they're still butthurt about losing not one but TWO WORLD WARS

I love Japan

>Economic competitors maybe (e.g. in the automotive industry)
While there are a lot of people working in that field I don't think this kind of jealousy is common at all. Now the Chinese on the other hand are disliked by some older people for "stealing" know-how.
>Perhaps WW2? The fact that Germany has gone extremely far with the "We're sorry" sentiment while Japan has been the diametrical opposite?
Could be to an extend, but I don't think the average person has as strong and persistent a sense of justice to care about an apology to a third party. With the last people involved dying WW2 obsession is winding down rapidly anyway.

So it's probably mainly about
and
>muh whaling
I don't think that makes for strong feelings in most people. Still a staggering number, especially since I have never heard the associated sentiment expressed.
Unfortunately that BBC poll does not seem to provide any reasoning as far as I've seen.
justified desu

>why does everyone around us hate us???

We like you
But our old ladies think you anime summons demons

>Japan
>influence on anything