Get literally bitchslapped by the Spaniards

>Get literally bitchslapped by the Spaniards

Why are the Dutch such pussies.

They can't even win without nigger tactics or pirates.

When will the Spaniards drown them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1538–57)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Preveza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We actually BTFO'd them well and had a hand in their huge decline.

We also BTFO'd you and took your colonies in Asia and gave you useless Brazil (topkek)

Yeah, with the direct intervention of France and Uk and while we were fighting portuguese, catalonians, ottomans, berber pirates, caribbean pirates, german protestants and Sweden. kek, pathetic

>Pirates and jews

Swamp jew pls.

>fight everybody
>lose

germany-tier

Never. Spain will never threaten Northern European nations again. They are in their rightful place, now, and aren't allowed off the naughty step.

> be Portugal
> get btfo'd in the east indies by not existing country

>be portugal
>be prosperous nation
>your king goes deus vult'ing and get BTFO'd by literal Moroccans
>Become cucked in the Iberian Union
>Later get cucked by Napoleon
>your royal family flees and rules your country from Brazil
>your country literally becomes a colony of brazil

holy fuck i cant breathe

TOOTHPAST'D

Precisely, plus we are manlets and the laziest people on this planet and it literally took you 80 fucking years to definitely expell us.

>Implying that when the EU breaks we won't unify the Spanish nations and be the greatest superpower again

The fighting with portuguese and catalonians was after...

They btfo'ed them in the first try what are you talking about?

Tbh god did warn us by saying in 1775.

>Lisbon is shit nuke it

Lisbon didn't care so god gave it all he had.

And people rebuild it.

Otherwise we might have gotten somewhere.

Our brothers will destroy your nations anyway. We just have to watch and sleep siesta.

That was when Rocroi happened and Spain lost its last possessions up there. You can't fight for 150 years with our tiny population.

Yes,that's why we still had macau and timor-leste up until 1999.Congrats,you had a private company that ruled over a region and didn't change anything at all.
indonesia is muslim and had 0 influence from you...No language or culture.
Yes,I guess it's better to be ruled by napoleon am I right ? You bent over like a fucking bitch.We fought during the peninsular war and drove them the fuck out and hunted them through southern france up to Paris
In overall,netherlands contribution to its ''colonies''=0
Worthless country...

Why would we give them our culture? They are there to give us Coffee and sigarets

Your royal family fled. Also,

>fighting Napoleon the Great

Good lad, your Anglo masters must have been proud of you! But where was that Anglo-Portuguese alliance when they cucked you in Southern Africa?

I wish we did the same but no, let's spend muh golds in public buildings like universities.

> a nation of 7 million of people(in 1600) fighting against the world, conquering a fucking complete continent and ruled the world for two centuries.

why is my country so fucking based?

It maintained?They didn't take territory from us,they said,''we want this so before you even think about having it,don't''.
They are the reason we have a republic and our anthem was originally made as a reaction to their ''insult''.
But all is fine desu...
And now what can you do with their coffee and cigarettes?
Imagine if we hadn't colonised brazil?They'd not been speaking portuguese now if it weren't for us...
you had more than 7 million,our population was of around 1 million...

no...7 millions in sXVI.... france had 30, for example

>Dutch """"""""Empire""""""

>fighting the world

The Americas was mostly ez-mode although the conquistadors did well.

Pretty much all of the Spanish dominions in Europe came from intermarriage, not war.

I don't think so..

Well cleaning non-Europeans can be hard sometimes m8.

You should know, the Dutch never removed anyone in Asia.

helo is dis alberto barbossa

We are a small country (much smaller than even Portugal), in one of the worst possible locations. Surrounded by three giants that are England, France and Germany. Our country has little to no natural resources, and the very act of keeping it above water is challenging.

Yet we still managed to have a period of naval dominance, were we BTFO'd pretty much every giant of the time at sea.

Portugal is empire-building on easy-mode.
Savagery is only seen is a virtue by edgy people. And we did a lot of brutal shit in Indonesia, no one is proud of it. But it happened and we were not as bad as the others.

Germans are so useless dude what the hell.

>portugal about 3.000.0000
>spain about 7

maybe 8-2, even this, only france had double population that us.

everyone fought everyone in this era idiots. You are not the only one
edgy

Dude we had Spain since forever.

Allied with France.

Fuck man.

Also we're pretty much the same in terms of size and population.

L E P A N T O
E
P
A
N
T
O

they have a bigger population(16 million),and we're 2x their size.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1538–57)

We even fought you guys m8.

NICE
I
C
E

(is what the Turk could say desu)

are there ethnic spanish people living in holland that are descended from the occupation

>referencing irrelevant war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Preveza
look more irrelevant war to the topic
that is what im saying it is not an excuse

Sure why not.

I did 23andme and have British and French ancestors from the Napoleon wars so it's more than plausible.

There are likely some (though I reckon not that many) people with Spanish blood from the occupation, but I don't think many people know it without testing for DNA. That shit was a long time ago.

Bosch makes me feel

german king i guess

>Doing a dna test
>he's from europe
You're a fucking disgrace...

what % was north-african? middle-east?

>all this people getting mad about our POWER
>almost enslaved/fucked/exterminated an entire continent
>the turkroach Mehmet appears straight outta gay sauna
>we exterminate half of french army in 1557
>fucked the economy of Netherlands thanks to based Duke of Alba
>King Phillip did anal destruction in Europe.
>ALL of XVI century and mid XVII is ours
you mad, white men

t. Tariq ibn Ziyad

relajas las tetas que te nos sales de la órbita (pero tienes razón)

t. future pakistan of Europe.

>all that money and men wasted to retain some shitty swamp filled with jews and germans
it was not worth it

t. current pakistan of europe

helo yes helo i liek spen

Yes, not worth it, but...¿y la forma en que la liamos, qué? Our parents showed balls. Dejamos claro nuestro lugar en el mundo.
Todos contra nos, nos contra todos.

t. Salah Abdeslam.
How many blonde duth whores got raped today, Muhammad? Jealous because we expelled all of them and you can't
yes, you jelly

What this man saidFucking Euromads
>i-it's not t-tah impressive that you made us your bitch for over 150 y-years!
>the indios were e-ezmode
It took France, the UK, Portugal, Netherlands, the Italians, several civil wars, a whole continent + Filipinas, the USA and 4 fucking centuries to bring Spain down.
Nothing "easy-mode" about it.
>Why are the Dutch such pussies.
Actually, if there's anything you cannot call them, that's pussies. They fought for almost a century for independence.
>They can't even win without nigger tactics or pirates.
It's their Anglo-Germanic scum blood, they cannot stop acting like barbarians.
>When will the Spaniards drown them ?
I'd rather not talk about "drowning" and the Netherlands.

shh
no fight

Pls

No hagas caso al PortugesANO.
btw, based DUKE. Remember the Inquisition, european pussies.

Posted the wrong one, whatever.

>All this European in-fighting.

Why can't we just be friends?

Because of Moortugal

this

:(

See for yourself :3 !

Dat ratio

Both our nations had some incredible victories around the world.

Almanzor please, no reason to be upset. Hopefully we can make Al Holanda work.
Tell me the outcome of the 80-year war :^)

portubros are ok
it's the anglos and the jews who fuck everything up

>Batalla de Otumba
Never gets old to laugh at how utterly humiliating that was.

The outcome is this:
We still have our national sovereignity, we conserve our national and history pride. Our language will be first spoken all in America and second in the world.
Now tell me about Netherlands today: just a shit country full of muslims.

>Hopefully we can make Al Holanda work.
If only you guys had stayed in we could be a Muslim superpower.
You bunch of assess.

>national pride
>Spain

Sure, except literally every worthwile province wants to fuck off because Spain is shit.

>a shit country full of muslims

The Netherlands is better than Spain in every single fucking way. We're richer, more developed, less corrupt, taller, more intelligent, more stable, etc.

Our immigrants are important, they perform menial labour and take the jobs no ethnic Dutchman wants.

Let's be honest: Spain's fall from grace since the fifteenth century has been fucking immense, while we've been doing well for centuries :^)

Also, how many of your kind were blown up in the Madrid bombings? Hundreds lmao. How many muslim terrorist attacks have we had? Zero. And we've had muslims here since the seventies. Ayyy

:DDDDD

Have to go to bed now Iberian bro's. Work starts early today, gotta get that money to fund your siesta's ;)

> how many of your kind were blown up in the Madrid bombings

0?

No you fucked them congratz desu i keked

>gotta get that money to fund your siesta's ;)
Good cuck.

>Also, how many of your kind were blown up in the Madrid bombings? Hundreds lmao. How many muslim terrorist attacks have we had? Zero. And we've had muslims here since the seventies. Ayyy

Bringing that up is not a nice thing to do.

But anyway, I do not get the animosity in this thread. I have no problem with the Netherlands. I've met some Dutch people and they were cool. Even half-dutch half-spaniard people. Which is a very interesting experiment.

Wew lad

>60179238
>We

Who ahmed?

from 711 ad to 1492 the spanish were ARAB - MUSLIM - MOORS...
AWESOME !!!!

>Portugal or Spain
>having anything on the Netherlands

The Spanish conquered south America with their Armor , cannons, fire arms , fighting naked men armed with bow and arrows

The Netherlands didnt exist before our independence war against Spain / the holy roman empire. And we won that war.

>tells other Europeans that they cannot stop acting like barbarians
>employing literal ISIS tactics
>managing to kill their economy by stealing too much gold
>scaring off all trade out of fear of being tortured

Well at least we know where Mexicans inherited their behavior.

Spain only progressed in that era because of the knowledge of the moors (black people from africa) who taught them how to bath and talk like human beings. Then they kicked them out using the same weapons invented by black people because they were intolerant racists.

Later, they used all the technical knowledge to conquer the world, unlike the moors who only used to the bettermen of themselves.

The Netherlands won wars against:
Portugal, Spain, France, the UK, The Holy Roman Empire, Austria, Sweden, Russia.

You can all kindly fuck off and die. The Netherlands and Canada are pretty much unstoppable.