Is spanking your kids considered socially acceptable in your country?

Is spanking your kids considered socially acceptable in your country?

As long as no one notices it, sure.
>Spanking kids on the face
Literally retarded tier, slap their ass for a while until they shut up. And when they grow up they will be subs with an anal fetish.

yeah

not like that tho, hitting them on the head is stupid, they'll become retarded

Hit them with a whip on the back, it's better

not suppose to but it happens

Sure, some people are seen like crappy parents if they donĀ“t do it

If a child is a stupid fuck who only learns by physical fear like animals, yes. If not, then no.

Yeah I guess

When I was 9-13 my dad used to whip me a lot with a plastic pipe he took from laundry machine.

25 and I still have visible scars on my back

>whip
use a belt

>belt

babby-tier

Give them the passion of the christ treatment

>not using a length of garden hose filled with sand

We pretend like it's not, but most parents still do it. No one will openly defend doing it tho, except for those who still have childhood issues from their parents spanking them

>No one will openly defend doing it tho, except for those who still have childhood issues from their parents spanking them

Isn't it ironic that it's always the mistreated who defend mistreatment? It's almost as if they don't want to admit how wrong their parents were in doing so, or something.

Its common but personally i dont agree with it. Also i dont agree with those who think that because you dont hit your kids they will become spoiled. There are other ways to educate a kid

>not using a sander with 60 grit paper

It's like you WANT THEM to be naughty again.

babbye look sad :'C

That kid looks like he got more than a spanking

my dad never spanked me, but he was scary as fuck. he was transforming into a hulk or some shit when he shouts at me. that's what happens when he got full military heritage i guess.

>argue with that
>he shouts at me
>be scared and get mad at the same time
>go to room and prepare to swear him after closing my door
>yell "fucking son of a whore mani-"
>realize that i forgot to close the door
>hear someone running from corridoor and his footsteps are like 100 horsemen of rohan charging against uruk hais

shit was the most scared moment of my life, anyway dad is a good guy and i was an annoying kid

I'm actually just assuming he fell really hard

No human being could do something this horrible to a kid

The occasional slap when the little shit acts insufferable is fine, but repeatedly hitting a kid is not.
If you left an injury, you fucked up big time.

with dad*

wtf im going to sleep

You probably haven't seen the webms.

Most of my friends in school would get spanked but i lived rurally.

Spanking sounds like a relic of the 1990's to me, like smoking indoors.

That's the nature of abuse, the victim starts blaming themselves as a way to cope with a situation they had no power to prevent.

Of course it'd be absurd to consider all spanking "abusive", but normal people just spank their kids without bragging about it. Only the morose who take delight in their belief that humans are naturally bad and need to be punished, fear that spanking may be "taken away" from them by PC society.

is he irish?

>no doing t the american way and shooting your kid

It's the only way they'll learn.

>spank children for thousands of years
>suddenly we decide we're smarter than thousands of years of human history
>"""adults""" are just grown children now

You are a good person.

Post em

Did anybody else get swats in school? I got sent to the principal's office for 5 licks back in 4th grade. He had a paddle behind his desk with "board of education" written on it.

>rape, enslave and murder our enemies for thousands of years
>suddenly we decide we're smarter than thousands of years of human history
>"""adults""" are just grown children now

I did, but only in private school (Episcopalian)

you are a dummy head

Pic related once said on TV that he was glad his father beat him, because it made him a "correct" person or something like that. Brazilian right-wingers love him, and he will probably get a lot of votes in 2018.

Yes of course. Shame about the WW1, really messed up the horse carriage transportation to the school.

we still do all three of those
for example, slavery.
Have you seen the Chinese sweatshops that build our electronics lately, jackass?

I think if i had been punished more as a child i would have turned out better tbqh.

Yeah, but at least this time I didn't have to go fetch the switch myself.

child abuse victim spotted

Nope, which sucks though, sometimes they deserve a good smack, not as badly as op's pic though

we solve everything with some lip kissing, no spanking

protip:
get a thick one, the thin ones sting like fuck and hurt 10x worse

Spanking isn't child abuse, if done correctly. It should be a tap so light that it doesn't even raise a red mark, let alone a bruise; just enough to shock the child into awareness that a line has been crossed.

nice memes

well you got a point there, killing them will certainly assure them never getting naughty again

Why are kid's eye so big ?

Is it because eyes don't grow but the kid's head will ?

>mfw thinking about the webm of that pigskins shitting on a toddler

White people are devils.. devils...

Same for the head, the skull just doesn't grow as much.

Precisely.

who's this semen demon?

I saw a still image of that on Sup Forums years ago. The expression on the baby's face is still printed in my mind.

testing

Yes, as it should be.

>baby shits on himself
>nobody bats an eye
>man shits on a baby
>suddenly it's child abuse

Not quite. I mean, it happens, we know it happens and we don't really act against it. But when something about it appears on communication media we have the usual activist upspring and those politican facebook posts with ''no spanking'' law reminders on it.

Yes generally although people who were never spanked as children are against it, hell if i was really bad i used to get the belt from Dad

>since at least the ancient Greeks people believed the four humors was a correct theory of medicine
> Some people still take everything they say as true, without any doubt