Would you like Europe to become Buddhist or Islamic?

Would you like Europe to become Buddhist or Islamic?
You have one choice and once choice only.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11864173/Dalai-Lama-real-answer-to-Europes-refugee-crisis-lies-in-Middle-East.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buddhist because asian girls are cute and muslims are ugly

buddhists are atheists you know

only Islam can Make Europe Great Again

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11864173/Dalai-Lama-real-answer-to-Europes-refugee-crisis-lies-in-Middle-East.html

Article for context.

I've always found it hard to apply that term to Buddhism. Especially the Dalai Lama's branch of Buddhism ( Vajrayana ) has gods, but they are like 'forms' of 'emptiness' which help you toward realization.

Islam will save the west.

what kind of doctor are you?

realization is the end to existence

the dissipation of the self is the finality, there is no eternity in Buddhism because finality is empty

Not really, there are different sorts of Buddhists and they can have all sorts of different beliefs.

Everything's already empty.

I'm your Doctor.

buddhism as described by buddha are a bunch of metaphors people mistaken for religion. its hard to miss if you take it literally, or don't read it as a philosophical way of being.

IE cycles of rebirth describes cycles of instinctive habituation that lead to suffering (for example, we may have cycles where we slip into addiction and so-on).

this is why abrahamshits misunderstand it so often.

>by buddha
>there is only one buddha
Confirmed for another IDIOT canadian lmao!

Western Europe is already closer to Buddhism than any other religion, if you were to define it as such.

wow what a smartass

mahayana buddhism is the true religion

kiLL YOURSELF

buddhas are not supernatural
they were people just like you and me

>Jesus is not supernatural. He was a real human bean like you and me.

heresy

prove you are really in Congo

Religion need not be "supernatural", although most every religion extant today is to a significant degree. It's a belief system.
Buddhism is just more focused on the inner workings of the individual and as such works better when you strip away the still present assumptions, which makes it more compatible with atheists. So even though some streams of Buddhism (not the ones commonly practiced in the respective countries, mind you) are technically atheist I still wouldn't go as far as to call it that. God is just more of an idea than elsewhere.

it is suppose to be anti-institution in nature as that was the origin of the belief system

religion is defined as the stuff that binds people

Buddhism saw it that this stuff is just more suffering

it is both for and against a system of beliefs

There is just as much superstition and occult mumbojumo in Buddhism as any other, you clearly know nothing about it.

he also said
>A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them [refugees].