Are you planning on visiting Canada?

Are you planning on visiting Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

traveller.com.au/aussie-invasion-why-we-took-over-whistralia-20ckx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My sister travels to Canada a lot she loves to work at the ski resorts.

what do you think of Wendy's poutine?

I've only been to Quebec and Ontario. Which province should I see next?

Places I want to visit, in order

1. Vancouver and/or Victoria
2. Medicine Hat
3. Cranbrook, BC
4. Maybe Montreal idk I guess

I really want to go to Whitehorse, YK

Alberta for normie mature, territories for real nature

Vancouver for skiing

PEI and Newfoundland for stereotypical Canadians and historical sites

>1. Vancouver and/or Victoria

Just go to Victoria bud. It's 82% white compared to Vancouver which is (I shit you not) 46% white.

Yes, lovely scenery, and I have a fairly distant relative over there as well. Don't know much else about your country or it's culture though desu.

canada, why the fuck would someone want to visit fucking canada? I understand going there to live but visit?! With all of places in the world? rofl

t. Zika virus zombie

I'm not really sure what I would get out of it, to be honest.

I would like to travel to countrys that have something to offer cultural so north america is not on my list.

You were thinking of something more like Stalingrad..?

I'm getting bored of the majestic vistas and untouched natural splendour to be honest.

I want to spend some time travelling to slums and things.

I'd travel there more for the scenery and stuff, cause you're right about their culture it's basically just rip off European.

I literally have no problem with that. We have a short history as a country which obviously pales to Europeans but we do have pioneer/colonial era history. Not the most interesting but it's there.

We even have some Viking settlements on the east coast.

Everything south of canada is basicly one big slum and it gets worse as more south you get

I have yellow fever though

Well i live here so no, but i am visiting the U.S

So wait, you're saying you'd just up and move to another country without even having visited there first? I mean I know Brazil is a shithole but I didn't think it had gotten THAT bad.

No.

Where are you going bud?

ive been there like 20 times, do not even consider it a foreign country

Ask me again when le weed man has followed through.

you're really comparing canada to brazil...?

Sorry, you're full

No? Not at all. I don't even really care that you were talking about Canada, just that you understand people moving to another country to live, but not people traveling there just to visit. Most, if not all, people who decide to move to a country spend at least a little time there visiting first, Canada included.

whistler?

not needed, it's obviously better than brazil

I would have to visit a place like russia or argentina beforehand, though

He's probably not into incest.

>guys only all white places are worth going to

i can show you my shit-hole hometown with the highest teen pregnancy, smoking, etc. rates in the country.

its a huge country, a lot of natural scenery and preserved areas. cities are also pretty good, toronto and vancouver are both more well-known and important than brazil is in the west.

The natural beauty. That's all there really is to enjoy up here, and it's stunning, to be sure. It's also safe and 1st world so that's an added bonus. But culturally, yeah, it's a pass. Egypt, England, Japan, America and China would all be much more interesting.

Cranbrook and medicine hat? why?!?

well, nobody cares rofl

traveller.com.au/aussie-invasion-why-we-took-over-whistralia-20ckx

they outnumber the indigenous canadians who's ancestors created the resort 40 years ago. its a fucking bloody takeover is what it is.

I'm going to Niagra Falls next month

montreal and quebec have culture though. its distinct and not generically north-american.

I thought I read once that Cranbrook is like hip and trendy and interesting, I dunno. Maybe that just means there's a bunch of old hippies and hipster faggots there, really I can't remember. I could have sworn the place I read about was in BC but now I'm not sure.

Medicine Hat is relatively close to the border, most likely within driving distance (I live in the Midwest) and the name is fucking badass. It seems comfy for some reason, and at least if some methhead shanks me there I can get on the international news for being a stupid American tourist who gets killed.

I go up to Toronto sometimes, it's aight.

Why? It's some water. I have no clue why anyone would travel so far to see it.

>whistler?
>whistle her?
>Did you whistle her?
I was afraid it would flop ;_;

Umm idk I think banff and lake louise.

One of these days.

I live in cranbrook. And am from saskatchewan. There are so much better places to go. Go to the Island, take a car and tour around BC, go to the national parks. Cranbrook is all blue collar workers. If you want that cool hip thing, go to the cities. If you want a unique cultural enclave with hippies and such go to Nelson, BC, and its surrounding towns like Castlegar, Kaslo, etc.

And unless you're a redneck or a native, there's nothing in the Prairies. Don't bother with Alberta, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan unless you're going to Calgary for the Stampede.

He said visit, not live, Rogelio.

Jacques Cartier founded canada and he was a black man so canada is a black nation

Yeah, but, by global tourism standards, its nothing great. You're going to see France before Quebec. Quebec is just the poor step-child to France.

Shit, yeah, maybe it was Castlegar I was thinking of.

Also fuck you guys for having dollar coins, like seriously what the fuck, literally why.

It's also a great idea to live in Canada.

You know we have dollar coins too, right?

Castlegar is cool. And ask the locals about the best natural hot springs. Everyone is super chill.

kek JAFA just another fucking aussie. I've heard some people say around the ski resorts here there's so many strayans. The rich cunts who live around them can't handle the banter. I've heard Surf Paradise is like that with Canadians.

Not in regular circulation.

Did Walmart stop handing them out as change..?

went there on victoria's day.

80% of the people there were non-north american tourists with weird clothes and all for a canadian holiday.

i thought the city was over-rated and pretty boring desu. its way way too commercialized and generic.

ohkay, that's nice place. quality tier nature.

>Dollar coins have never been very popular in the United States since the removal of specie coins from circulation. Despite efforts by the government to promote their use, such as the Presidential $1 Coin Program, most Americans currently use the one-dollar bill rather than dollar coins.[2] For this reason, since December 11, 2011 the Mint ceased production of dollar coins for general circulation, and all coins produced after that date have been specifically for collectors and can be ordered directly from the Mint,[3][4] and pre-2012 circulation dollar coins are able to be obtained from most U.S. banks.
I don't remember even getting back a dollar coin as change, anywhere/

Yeah I wish I did something similar... here I am at 19 a loser doing nothing with my life at 19 she had saved enough money contacted a company online that takes Australians specifically to work in Canada and began a life of travel and now she is 29.

19 is still really fucking young, just don't be afraid to take a risk on something.

Poland

Last time I went skiing in northern Alberta literally the whole staff was from down under. They had a shit ton Australians, and a couple of New Zealanders and South Africans.

Yes : D