TFW my Argentinian gf isn't replying

>TFW my Argentinian gf isn't replying

Online relationships never work out

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7750-Sup
atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/16/5-ancient-black-civilizations-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I have an argie gf too? Where do I apply?

hey babe
xoxo

find an african gf

they look the same but more clingy

I wouldn't recommend it, eventually they'll stop replying to you for one reason or another or the relationship will somehow fail.

Learn from my mistake

Can someone tell me how to filter by flag?

>mfw wifes night school hip-hop dance teacher won't let me talk to her anymore

I know she's studying hard but she's my wife. I want to talk to her.

Install Sup Forums-x userscript -- greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7750-Sup Forums-x

gives you all those options

I'm the one who keeps making all these threads.

I hate my life

iktfb, i was upset when my mom's son stopped replying to me because i forgot to send him his rent money and he yelled at me

Thank you
I wasn't planning on filtering canada, but you do need help, friend

Lol I mostly just the Trans girl and the music lyrics threads lmao.

They're funny to me, I usually chuckle when I post them

>/9gag/

>I hate my life
If you're ever thinking about topping yourself don't die like a selfish tosser, join the army and go get killed at least then you didn't waste your life entirely, you'd have served a purpose.

>>>/daily beheading ceremony/

I was just joking.

I love my life. Everything is going great for me in life, only problem is that I'm still addicted to Sup Forums and shitposting.

I can't stop making Trans girl and other threads. It's so fun and addicting. I simply can't refuse the opportunity to shitpost a new thread when I have some freetime at work or I'm waiting for something, etc.

bump

Aren't you going to die?

We're all going to die someday, but imma keep living life to the fullest till my body can't keep up

I just got dumped by an Aussie. That's why I'm here actually, looking for people shitting on Australia so I can feel better about it.

Is that you?

No that is Adie

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES CANADA STOP POSTING YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK YOU

Who?
I don't hate Canada

Lol i think you've been on here a little too long. Take a walk outside m8, it's summer now you need some sunlight, your growing obsession is unhealthy.

I'm saying this as a physician who cares about you. Please. Go outside for once, get laid, stop masturbating so much. It's depleting your Zinc levels, this is why you're growing such an attachment to this anime imageboard. This is a virtual world

Get a UruguARYAN one.

If it makes you feel any better james cook founded australia and he was a black man so australia is nothin but a black nation

This

fuck off pal, you're not contributing to anyone's discussion

Are you a grill?

Lol and what is?

I'm making high-quality threads, what are you doing besides sitting on Sup Forums all day and masturbating to CP?

Shut the fuck up pussy, go outside for once. Try getting a job, you do know your parents are disappointed in your NEET ass, right?

You will NEVER get a gf

You will NEVER have any friends that care about you

Get the fuck out of country you beta /r9k/ faggot.

GO, SHOO, SCRAM.

I have an argie gf and you don't, you have never had sex, get out of here

U wot? James Cook wasn't black. I don't care about that anyway. I mean it'll make me feel better being told Aussies are all alcoholics with skin cancer.

Was trying to skirt around it but yes

The trick to online relationships is to close the distance fast. I would suggest limiting your dating pool to Can/US to start.

L O N D O N
P
L
E
A
S
E

This is true, but also makes online relationships kind of pointless.

If you're going to get a local online boyfriend/girlfriend, why not just then a real one?

>Was trying to skirt around it but yes

What state you live in famalam?

Some people are better in text than in person.
I mean everyone I've ever really liked I met through text.

Yes he was black yourr just reading the whitey texts read some real history. Julius caesar was black too. Also all aussies are alcoholics

Well yeah no shit, it's easy to re-think what you write before submitting and you can't see annoying mannerisms, also it's easy to just not reply if you're in a bad mood or whatever.

But if you're in person and you disagree it's much harder.

I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

I DON'T SHOOT SHIT UP DAWG I GUN IT DOWN

WON'T STOP TIL YOUR BOX LOWERED UNDERGROUND

Washington m'senpai

>read some real history.
Can you direct me to some? And by black do you mean brown? Big diff

It's a new forced unfunny "meme" you idiot

Do people really date like that? I thought it was a meme.

Atlanta black star is a great source to start. atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/16/5-ancient-black-civilizations-africa/ It goes way beyond just james cook

Sure why not

>Washington m'senpai

>mfw we know eachother
>mfw we fugged a few years ago

Are you having a giggle there mate? I can assure you we don't know each other.

post ur feet

Another

come on let's see your feet

>online relationship

Is this an internet relationship?

yes

>TFW she did reply

Lmao false alarm

good good , now come here and waste all your dollars

you will get a gf just for speaking russian and then you can waste more money on gifts for her

I will.

i got plenty of money, I don't think you understand the magnitude of the situation

It's not a real relationship, and I bet she's that Argie that had a "relationship" with that american dude from here. Go ahead and ask her about that, lol.

Oh don't be so pessimistic