What are the most god-tier PC OEMs?

What are the most god-tier PC OEMs?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/install-update-activate/surface-book-update-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Microsoft.

MS can't even get sleep to work
microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/install-update-activate/surface-book-update-history

Dell

Used to be apple, not sure now.

>$1,000 dollary doos
>4GB of RAM
>Core i5
>128GB of storage

lol
o
l

> god tier OEM requires you to spend money

>falling for the ram meme

> Implying that intel has improved their lines in any real way in forever

> You're not running owncloud? 128gb is fine for day to day shit, keep everything else on your server.

If any of those are the case then why wouldn't I just buy an XPS 13?

You can get the 128GB 4GB i5 2016 model for less than $600 at this point

Build quality? Also, he said god teir, not fucking pleb tier.

We have no idea what the build quality of the surface laptop is. The hinge could become loose with just a few weeks of use, the fabric might become stained with skin oil or tear with normal use. At least with the XPS I would already know what the biggest problems to expect are

Because you aren't their target market. Their target market is schools. They bundle in office 365 and other software suites for free. The institutions also get a bulk discount. Too bad Sup Forums doesn't get this

Schools aren't going to spend $999 on laptops, even with bulk discounts, when they can spend $250 for Chromebooks that can actually run more programs considering this only runs Window store apps and are built to last instead of just looking pretty.

If a school is going to buy Windows 10 S devices they're going to be the cheap HP and Acer laptops that were announced, not this overpriced piece of trash.

At $700 or $750 this would have at least been acceptable. $1000 is highway robbery.

Also,
>one USB port

Old Dell's hold up well.Been using one of many as a general "storage" machine with several HDD's varying from 100GB to 500GB.Dunno how good new Dell is anyhow but they sure made a solid machine in the past.

Do you really think schools pay the advertised price?? When you include the bulk discount, O365 and the other add ins, schools will buy

Do you really think they pay the advertised price on Chromebooks?

I thought the target was University students

WTF why Lenovo

Thinkpads

remember that time microshit sabotaged the olpc project then did nothing with that market even though they should have gotten the hint 7 years ago

How do you guys feel about Sager and Falcon Northwest?

Hory shit didn't think they were this popular

>alcantara

into the bin. work in the car industry deal with high end exotics and alcantara is the first thing to show wear in the cabin. oils from your hands dirt and grime clog it up and it needs to be replaced pronto. this is a big fail.