I am horrible with headphones/earphones, they always seem to break...

I am horrible with headphones/earphones, they always seem to break. I've never spent much on headphones as I don't care to much about audio quality, but does lower cost also equal lower durability? Does anyone on here have any recommendations for durable headphones (preferably in ear, cheaper the better)?

Pic related is my most recent pair, just broke today.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B003ELYQJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/Skullcandy-Earbud-Black-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B007136E1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493768741&sr=8-1&keywords=skullcandy+in+ear&th=1
amazon.com/MEE-audio-Universal-Fit-Noise-Isolating-Detachable/dp/B015S2I6A0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493779754&sr=8-2&keywords=m6 pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you recommend these for us?

God no. Second pair, both broke from light use.

i've had the soundmagic e10's for about a year now and they still seem in good condition

panasonic does some good cheap and durable ones

amazon.com/gp/product/B003ELYQJI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bought these at least a year ago. Decent sound quality and still work fine. Been buying this specific type for a few years now cause I'm a pleb, but they work great for cost

Buy some cheap chink shit from AliExpress

from personal experience i can recommend these
amazon.com/Skullcandy-Earbud-Black-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B007136E1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493768741&sr=8-1&keywords=skullcandy+in+ear&th=1
got them for 12 bucks december 2015, have been using them daily since then, still work great, and i never really care for them, just trow them in my pocket, ive even trowed them in the washer by accident 3 times and they still work great
im definitely getting another pair when my current ones shit the bed

I have some $15 Jbuds J5 from about a year now and they still work even though I treat them like shit.

I bought the Beyerdynamic top tier inears for around 100 € once, they lasted one year. My usual K800i stock inears last half a year, but they cost 5 € instead. I don't think spending more is worth it, you'll have shit audio quality anyway.

Anything from AKG is good quality and fairly reasonably priced.

Is it just me, or do Normans always wail on everything and wonder why it doesn't last?
Niggers are the same way. Don't know how to take care of anything that isn't a pair of Jordans.

Buy some Nike earbuds, OP. They're good at making stuff that endures being handled by ape-fisted niggers like you. They'll probably even sound good to a nigger like you. Have that Jordans sound signature to make your ooga booga bass go bumpity bump.

Why don't you just get a decent pair that you can replace the wire on?

You should do your own research but I can recommend these, had them for about a year and a half now and I've only made it through 1 wire. It comes with 2. Sound quality is pretty damn good for the price too.

amazon.com/MEE-audio-Universal-Fit-Noise-Isolating-Detachable/dp/B015S2I6A0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1493779754&sr=8-2&keywords=m6 pro

the amount of electronics and electronic accessories i've broken in my entire life is countable on a single hand. you guys are fucking going apeshit on your shit.

treat it well, don't blame the gear. i use a pair of AKG y20s anytime i'm not at my desks (who /598/ here), and have broken none of these 3 headphones.

Panasonic for cheap. Gee approved

Shut up retard.

shut up faggot

I like cheap Sony earbuds. I have some MDR-EX58V's that cost me ~$20 and have lasted about five years and look like new. They sound pretty damn good for $20 too.

He is right, shut up

Can confirm that these are the shit
I've had them for 3 years, haven't had any issues.

which model?

You might want to consider Bluetooth over-ear headphones or those sex slave looking Bluetooth earbuds. I know it's a meme but, I've had the same pair for three years and the quality is just as good as when I first bought them.

Did Sup Forums's love affair with Xiaomi finally end?

Jesus Christ, I was laughing for a good three minutes before I could bring myself to type this.

>Did Sup Forums's love affair with Xiaomi finally end?
>implying Sup Forums'd love chink shit
the shills gave up and moved onto other products.

This, those were just the faggots freaking out over something retarded aka macfags but for chink shit.

The latest 10 dollar model on amazon. Ive got 2 pair the havent broken

Yep, these. I bought a second pair because I lost one of the rubber bits, but these guys are all you need.

Go to /csg/ and ask around for recommendations on KZs. Cheap, sound ok and some even have replacable cables.

get a par of narmoo S1. solid dual driver metal buds.