Uk, germany and usa at peru's level

>uk, germany and usa at peru's level

KEK

Are Colombian women really as beautiful as the memes say?

FINALLY a map that shows how fucking ugly american women are without me looking like a total fedora neckbeard.

well i have shitty standards so i don't know, but i guess they are, venezuelans are better tho

I'd consider also Uruguay, they're the same people as us basically.

Yeah, average Colombian latina is hot (Natives mixed with Europeans)

>this map published by the Estonian tourist board

they took the bad argie genes

No mestizas are almost universally ugly. For some reason the yankee media fetishizes them though.

says the country where most of its girls looks like rednecks

This map is wrong Afghan girls are qts

You know all countries have a lot of qts 2bh. Some countries are maybe above average but most of these dont deserve "low" or "very low"

i don't you have seen any bolivian in your life

>South Africa
>Normal Sexy
Too high if we're considering the majority desu.

Hispanic people on average aren't exactly pretty. You might get lucky if you visit a college.

But what about the south.

On AVERAGE we don't have hot women, but the outliers are literally the best.

>venezuelans are better tho

They're basically the same bro, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart if it wasn't for the accent.

looks better than white americans

That's just a bunch of old people. Doesn't count.

but venezuela has more qts than we do

False. They're 30 million, we're 48million. Draw your own conclusions.

Is cocainum falls from the sky in Colombia everyday like snow? So everyone is stoned and see qts in those crocodiles. It's the only explanation I get when I compare these 2 pics.

Hispanics are gargoyles. Even Canadians are somehow better looking than people from the US. I can only attribute this to fewer Hispanic genes. I wont even speak of how ugly Africans and Middle Easterners are.

i wanna fill her face and tits with jizz HNNNNNG

>The only green country in mena
HAH!

The thing is tha t the average latin american person is quite poor, and poor people tend to be ugly

Sudan is sexier to me

>middle easterns
>ugly

>tfw no very sexy qt argentinian gf
i live like an hour away, maybe it's time to get a driver's license

Idk, maybe its a cultural thing. I work with a lot of Colombians and Venezuelans. Most of them are chubby and all of them have weird facial aesthetics.

I'd rather a typical Australian girl desu.

That's a cherry pick from my self-hating fellow countryman. If you take a look at that picture you'll see that most of them look quite old. It'd be a different story if you go to a beach, bar, college or any other place were young people hang out.

Also that picture was taken in Barranquilla ( a city on the Caribbean coast) and people from there don't represent the whole country in how we look on average.

Do people really take anything from target map seriously?

she is ugly

They're right about Argentina, though.

Brazil should be dark green tbqh

What's the difference between Argentinians and Uruguayans anyway?

And in my experience, Uruguayans are better.

Maybe. Ours are more gorgeous than they're sexy. They're usually skinny.
Argie face + Brazilian body would rock.

Some middle eastern gals are fucking bangable. I don't give a damn if they're enhanced or not tbqh. Only turn off for me is that they tend to be hairy as fuck, especially their arms.

colombian wimminz?
sexy?
japan?
korea?

for God's sake, what kind of loser neckbeard makes those maps, aside from the type who hasn't seen how women from those countries look aside from some av, jav, or kpop video.

Bravo, Estonia!

aren't south argies and north argies different?