This confuses and enrages Amerifags

Based Vietnam.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/int/thread/60033777/#q60044962
youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obama just lifted weapon sells ban doe

Why would we be confused or enraged? We achieved all of our objectives in the war. We won.

I like Vietnamese posters
Them and Kazakhs are two of my favorite
Not including I'd rather them be our allies than any other nation in asia

wew lad

>This confuses and enrages Amerifags
Hardly

Nobody from the Vietnam war comes here, everyone who does doesn't care, or if they do it's because this of all things is the only dirt foreigners can dig up on us

desustorage.org/int/thread/60033777/#q60044962

All same troll.

>phuoc tuy

They apologized by setting up pho houses everywhere

Wikipedia is well known to have been founded and propagated by revisionist leftists. Next.

Why the fuck where Australians involved in murica's war?

Post your sources then , neggroid.

Because they're our best allies

"Why would we be confused or enraged? We achieved all of our objectives in the war. We won."
"Wikipedia is well known to have been founded and propagated by revisionist leftists. Next."

>American Education

Can you comprehend English?

He's saying we won the war, when the Mexican showed him the Wikipedia page saying otherwise, he said it was lies.

How difficult is that to understand?

Hey man, my best friend was a second-generation Vietnamese. This isn't the 60's anymore, Juan. We have no reason to hate Vietnam anymore.

Go lose some more of your islands, nigger. Lel

>inb4 muh K/D
Even the Ho Chi Chang Chong didn't care about that.

>your islands
it was never theirs to begin with.

Well that's good because we don't care about the Vietnam War.

*bes confused and enraged*

Reminds me of Patton

They're not lies m8, it's a fact. I didn't know that in US people think that they won the war.

Butthurt detected

There was a gobernorship that depended of Bs As. In In 1833 the british arrived and ejected all the Argentinian population.

then why are you responding :^)
>Patton
A Real Human Bean
And A Real Hero

Actually Vietnam and US are allies currently. I think I saw somewhere that 80% of Vietnamese like the US (crazy right).

Just because of >muh CHYNA

But we found the island before 1833 too!

that and the southern Vietnamese are very bitter towards the north

>he said it was lies
Learn to read

Bored, nobody is in /cum/ besides Swedes and some stupid girl, why not poke at bait?

It's an enemy of my enemy sort of situation.

I can't even begin to imagine how much better everything would be if Mexico and Vietnam changed places tomorrow actually.

Well now how am I supposed to bait you if you know it's bait :^(

You could try baiting other cute little fat fishies

>You could try baiting other cute little fat fishies
o-oh gee, that sounds sensual

Actually France discover the islands. "The Spanish name Islas Malvinas is a translation of the French name of Îles Malouines."

Spain and UK had signed an agreement that the british government give the islands to Spaniards. After the Argentinian revolution, Arg get the islands. The islands had been administrated by a governor who depended from Bs As (Rosas) before british ships arrived and ejected, taking advantage of the conflictual situation of the country. The rest of the story is known

why are spics so mad?

>This confuses and enrages Amer
I like Vietnam a lot. I nothing about their flag "enrages" me. I am confused though. Why did Vietnam base their flag on a cartoon about alien rock lesbians?

>Steven Nguyễnverse

Mexican drug cartels are gonna rape all the alt right fagss

Fuck knows. If there's a war we're generally there. Stupid really. Probably the repressed, violent nature of our society.

Even if you classify Australia as a continent, geopolitically, it's an island (hostage to maritime trade). It will always be dependent on a country with a powerful navy. Australia also participated in British wars that were not in Australia's direct interest, back when Britain had a powerful navy.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8

>go into vietnam to stop spread of communism
>run like a bitch and let south get captured by the commies
>'we won!'

Atleast Australian troops didn't die like roaches compared to US troops because Aussie troops knew how to fight jungle warfare

SHOTS FIRED

pretty sure that guy was just baiting

people that legitimately think America and its allies didn't lose the vietnam war actually exist

Surely we make all the country confusing the side we on.

It's lifted on Russia and China as well.

Literally meaningless.

>Actually Vietnam and US are allies currently

You seem to not know what the word "ally" means.

damn

Nope, i'm a South Vietnamese and noone here hates the North. Only the "Việt Kiều" and muh Việt Tân hate the North.

>Nope, i'm a South Vietnamese and noone here hates the North
Everyone that didn't like the VCP emigrated out of Vietnam decades ago. Vietnam is a young country too, with most of the population under 35. Most were born years and years after the fall of Saigon and have no memory of those times.

>was

So you fragged him like all the rest.

lyl you should have seen the retarded old baby boomer "patriots" on the Fox News comment section when Obama lifted the arms embargo on Hanoi. Apparently they still think it's 1971.

Well, in some ways it was a success...

Winning battles=/=Winning war
Retards

They signed the Peace Treaty.

We left.

Mission Accomplished.

We also enriched your gene pool on the way out.

t. GI boom boom san

>buttfuck french army the US army with peasants
Are vietnamese the most powerful race in the world ?

Yellow panic.

There was fear that Asian communists would attempt to encroach upon Australian territory. Behind closed doors we even encouraged the US to commit more troops with promises of ourselves entering the war.

I mean... It sounds fucking dumb in retrospect but the memory of Japan bombing Darwin and invading New Guinea was pretty fresh on everyone's mind.

u forgot the chinese army

the war for them was from 1958-1979

>We also enriched your gene pool on the way out.

they also enriched ours.
t. Dustin Nguyen