Should I become a primary school teacher or a high school teacher?

Should I become a primary school teacher or a high school teacher?

Everyone on Sup Forums should become an elementary school teacher.

this lol.

Primary school. That way you can teach kids the real history of the world. Like how the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

i think i should be a professor

I would personally choose high school sounds more enjoyable rather than teaching young kids, I had to do it once in college as part of work experience.. teaching 5-7 year olds, kill me.

High school if you want to remain mentally active.
Primary school if you want to remain optimistic.

Yeah I don't know what to study not going to start till next year anyway I'm leaning more towards high school kids.

as long as they're kids :D.

Oh, I wouldn't be a high school teacher unless I was really tall, like 6'2+. Can you imagine being 5'5 and teaching highschool? noone would respect you, you'd be the biggest joke around town.

depends on what kind of kids you're into really

kindergarten so you can inspect their benis

it depends on whether you are a loli-con or a pedo

Can you handle the jailbail m8?

All it takes is a horny student and a moment of weakness to fuck up your career and your life.

Neither. Both are not worth doing for the amount they get paid.

I've never seen a teacher who doesn't look like they want to off themselves Kurt Cobain style.

I'm good at nothing in life and it seems like something I would enjoy.

th-this was taken in Congolombia?

>tfw a want to become an english teacher and i can barely speak the language

I have no weakness

Yes sir.

>mfw I'm considering becoming an English teacher in your cunt

There's maybe a couple girls in each of these pics who look darker or mixed-race. Hope they don't get picked on, they're still qt in their own right. ;_;

High school. So you can have a shot at some teenage girls.

handle it? Op is counting on it.
cunt's almost a fucking wizard. desperate af.

lmao no one i knew gave a shit about how tall male highschool teachers were. had bro af geo/bio manlet teachers, though it was interesting that the rest of them tended to be quite tall

Figure out a way to do work experience with teaching to get a sort of test taste before you fully into the industry.

Last thing you want to do is spend all that money on getting qualified and find out its something you don't want to do. Doing that would suck more than sitting without a career.

there are multiple teachers I know of in my city public school system who have groomed young girls... extremely creepy 2bh

Be an outdoor ed teacher in HS....I'll leave it there

my history teacher in grade 12 was like 5'10 and charming af. the qts loved him, and im sure if he wanted to he could have banged each of them.

>There's maybe a couple girls in each of these pics who look darker or mixed-race. Hope they don't get picked on, they're still qt in their own right. ;_;

Sup Forums != real life m8.

There are qt dark grills and ugly dark grills, just as there are ugly and pretty white girls. But for the record there's almost no discrimination towards darker people here (unless you look really fucking cholo like el peruANO, but even then is more like friendly banter).

The pics are from private schools were all the girls are roughly the same social class, so there's not that kind of bully. They might hate each other for stupid teenage reasons, but race or skin color is definitely not one of them.

Kek. Such a stupid way to fuck up one's life. It's called JAILbait for a reason.

I'm only 18

That's worse. You'll be the "cool young teacher" and all your female students will be all over you.

that's the dream.

>highschool
>jailbait
what age do people start highschool? 16? It's above the AoC in 99% of the civilized world

Yes but most civilized countries have laws against sex with minors (not below AoC, below 18!) when there is a relationship of authority, such as teacher, guardian, parent, etc.

So in effect, OP can't fuck his students even if they are above AoC, unless he wants to go to prisonception.

The only thing creepy is that more teachers aren't doing the dew.