What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

I will an hero to avoid the following spike in feminism and accepted feministic culture

>be 2017
>Trump has been elected President
>All minorities have been deported
>White people can no longer hire Maria and Tyrones to do their labour for them
>Que angry af white people
>Bernie swoops in with his van full of illegals
>Trump is assassinated
>Bernie is now declared President of the US
>Enslaves the white race
>Appoints two white slaves to each minority home
>After awhile, the feminists all get pissed that a man is still running the country
>Bernie is assassinated
>Feminists declare Hillary new President
>She keeps Bill locked in a cage by her desk
>Only lets him out for snoo-snoo
>Feminists start doing dumb shit like free-bleeding and not shaving their arm pits
>Be me
>Realize no outcome is good no matter what I vote
>Move to Canada

> free-bleeding
w-what is this about

you really dont know mate???

this disgusting shit where fems decided they dont need to use pads or tampons to stop their monthly flow and instead just bleed all over themselves.. google it, its fucking sick

I feel giddy knowing how hated she is

But a bit guilty

shit one Sup Forums

for days, for weeks , drink they tears, milk their sorrow, dance on their graves.

why the guilt user? she is literally one of the worst people on the planet..

>a fraction of a fraction of a population does X
>down the rabbit hole, it's all over, you could have stopped

Literally impossible for her to win.

it won't be the end of the world

this is my greentext story faggot i wrote it how i like it

i just really dont want her to win

I'll actually be pretty thrilled at how butthurt it will make Bernios and Trumparoos. I look forward to it.

also this

omg the feminists have infiltrated Sup Forums we all must an hero

american politics died a while ago

no one realized it yet

its like no one cares anymore.. how can people not care about who is charge of their own country?? I just dont get it..

This. This election is really bringing the political butthurt out of the right and I'm frankly just sick of listening to their under-informed bullshit

As if it'd be a surprise or shock to anyone, we all know she's got it in the bag,

why dont you people CARE??!?

because we are bombarded by pointless political crises that ultimately mean nothing while the important ones are all out of our hands

just an unspoken circus show that never ends

>Baltimore
Hello nigger

what do we do then? How can we save our people user??

i dont get this what do you even mean?

More like

>2017
>Trump is elected president
>He does none of what he promised, instead blaming congress , Mexico, Islsm, and China for all the US's problems
>Relations between the US and other countries get worse as a result
>Trump continues to shift the blame to everyone else while doing literally nothing because he cannot into politics
>The US gets into an even worse state than before
>His followers turn on him as a result
>Now everyone hates Trump
>Trump gets assassinated, impeached, or he loses the 2020 election to Hillary

(You) here... that actualy does sound more likely come to think of it

Why would I get worked up about it? Getting all up in arms doesn't add any extra weight to your vote so settle the fuck down.

We can't, it's entropy. Things are only going to naturally get worse

Racist.

our people are the problem, they are okay with being led, empty promises and rhetoric are enough to fulfill our political desires after being exposed to all the media and entertainment

without the urgency of populist demand the politician then have the opportunity to become lax too because they are people after all so this cycle of moral haze continue

you forgot the part where US (as well as many countries) are culturaly enriched to death

>Hillary in 2020
She'll be older than McCain's ancient ass was in 2008

A political pony show is my preferred phrase.

Im honestly not even going to vote this time around

at least some people agree with me.. I know way too many people who feel like their votes/opinions dont matter and it honestly makes me depressed for this country and its people.. I feel like this is partly why America is losing so much face value recently, just too many lazy, uninformed, apathetic people.. and these are MY people, that makes it 10x worse to me..

i loled
thats really bad, i prefer seeing trump win than that

lol i know right?

oh come on senpai, you have to vote, either way it's gonna be funny as fuck:
- a big mouth asshole who will be blaming everything on and everything will go to shit
- a witch that will follow merkel's example and enrich US with hordes of Ahmeds, pablos and even more jamals (and europe will get their share too, obviously)...

but did you google it?? google it and then go to images...

Isn't clinton literally be Obama v2 ? she was his right hand lol.

this.. I kekd hard

i didnt know that.. in that case itd be nice if she wins, at least I could get back on food stamps for another 4 years..

knowing that you can't really change anything does reflect on the bigger issue of representative-people dynamic

the information age makes national and local issues that much more palpable to us but the system is not designed for such political awareness

we are hindered by our inability exercise our greater awareness

i think this is why there is such a large change in voter turn out because of the effectiveness of the propaganda towards one-issue voters, illusion of power

imho direct democracy state and nation is the only solution

>There are Bernouts ITT RIGHT NOW that think he still has a chance

>imho direct democracy state and nation is the only solution

I agree 100%, I just dont understand how others dont feel the same, I guess that makes me close minded..

this is bullshit, i hate you, yu are cancerscum, #feelthebern

Are there any European places on Earth that wont be culturally enriched before I die

Of course Hillary will be the nominee. It's still nice to hope though.

perhaps Australia, i mea it's a fucking island, you can go there, slaughter the gooks or any other non-white around and get ready when the kikes decide that it's time for ausies to get enriched (seriously though, whiteys have it tough nowadays, it seems globalists want you dead or turned into gay/tranny/ retarded degenerates (May not be american, but holy shit, the so called liberals are simply retarded)

she won't win 2020. its basically her last chance.

this election finished her, just no alternatives and everyone will jump in if dems lose this year.

I'll be pretty happy, but I don't think it's happening at this rate. Bernie faggots despise her. Almost half of Bernie supporters say they wouldn't vote for her, but there's nothing wrong with a militaristic president. After news that Trump was gaining, India announced a deal to start encircling Pakistan with Iran's help. The Pakistan that has nukes. If Trump wins, the Middle East is gonna glass itself. 'course, Sup Forums would be real happy about that too. People don't realize that the US is the only thing keeping all these little shit countries from assraping each other.

It makes you too optimistic about the shitty fucking people we have in this country. There is no "greater awareness." "Informed" people who might be totally fine according to the metrics - they might have good degrees, they might make good money - stay inside their echo-chambers 100% of the time. They hear no dissent, they have no new ideas, everything is fed to them.

They root for the Democrats and the Republicans the same way they root for the Yankees and the Mets:"we are the best, all referees are crooked, all our adversaries cheat."

And they vote on spite, too. They're fucking furious. Anything to keep the outgroup - Christians, black people, rich people, people who got to go to college, young people - in the mire with them.

hating on your compatriots is a misdirection too because that means you would rather put your faith in a representative who will be looking out for himself, as proven

party politics loops unwilling people into group-think for power-sharing/compromises

it is anti-solidarity in nature

I work with a lot of Mexicans there in warehousing. Its really not multiculturalism I have a problem with as much as liberalism and the antiwhite movement in general.

Just sold my two kidneys and assorted organs, mortaged my home, sold my car, and donated my life savings

#matchmeforbernie

those two things along with feminism have really screwed you guys...

>Clinton
>president
>implying
Pic related. the next us president

Meh.

She'll be competent, not do anything spectacular, won't really be known for anything during presidency other than being the first female president.

She's basically the Richard Nixon of the Democratic Party, so while I don't like her in the slightest I'm not going to pretend her presidency will be some kind of disaster.

I do imagine that there will be another scandal involving Bill cheating on her again. He'll be in the White House, nothing really important to do, having much less contact with his wife than he does now; he'll eventually get bored and start flirting with whichever female staff members happen to be around until somebody sucks his dick, and then the event becomes public. If that does happen it will overshadow Hillary's entire presidency.

I will laugh at americans and shitpost, then I will cry with them that the world has been handled to a dangerous jew

>She'll be competent

You consider a woman under FBI investigation for breaching various laws during her years as foreign minister as "competent"?

>I do imagine that there will be another scandal involving Bill cheating on her again.
That would be hysterical. The Clinton legacy would be ruined

Shitpost on Sup Forums
Real question is what will americans do once she imposes gun control and start to remove freedom

but they already own the world, it'll just be more obvious

he has less of a chance than Ivanka Trump

something like bernie needs to win 67% of remaining delegates and then having the supers be noble and switch with the popular vote for him to win standard way, basically 1% chance which is still a chance tbqh

pretty sure bernie babes are just hoping hillary gets indicted, likely giving it to bernie or atleast biden, i think we can all relate

competent =/= abiding by rules

she is known to be extremely smart and skilled, but also for being shady af

I have really hard time figuring out the mental processes or lack thereof that are needed to vote for Clinton.

Handling the world is one thing, giving it to a woman is another, especially a cucked one.

as much as I like Bernie he has like 0 chance now since he needs more than 800 delegates to win but there's not enough left, and the superdelegates aren't going to switch just to fuck things up (at least not the majority of them)

Now all Bernie is doing is fucking up Hillary's chances of winning and handing the victory to Trump

Donald Trump is actual pond scum to be fair

Trump will win.
Bernie faggots are really fun to laugh at..

>i think its time we have a women president
>hm, clinton does support obama, and i like obama
>im liberal but bernie is just to communist 4 me
> #lovetrumpshate
>hillary has so much experience, she is the most qualified ever
>i liked bill clinton, hillary must be good 2
>hmmm CNN and MSNBC all say hillary is winning debates and delegates, ill vote 4 her
>bernie? who is that
>we need a democrat in the whitehouse! supreme court nominations are 2 important
>we need hillary to end sexism!
>hillary is respected internationally!!!!2!2!
>we need tha gunz locked away for the chillunz!!
>omg 9/11 never foget!!! hillary was there 4 new york!!

So no one gives a fuck that she's being investigated? No one cares she is a shady cunt who has no problem breaking the law to get what she wants? It all comes down for some feel-good faggotry?

super delegates have the precedence of switching with the popular vote, even Bill Clinton switched to Obama when he gained the popular vote. Does this mean they would go to Bernie if he got the popular vote? Not neccesarily, but most likely. Essentially Bernie needs to win California by a margin of 65+% and then hope the supers go with the popular. Long story short 0% chance is objectively incorrect

>implying the majority of people don't fuckn hate hillary
>implying bernie isnt going to the convention in order to give his final demand request he earned through delegate count and in case hillary is indicted and to roll his momentum into the down tickets

this basically

these are liberals we're talking about

like 50% of her supporters deny she did anything wrong, 25% recognize but are indifferent, 25% recognize and dislike it but hate trump more

tbqh 70%+ of the country would probably vote for her indiction if they had a choice right now, anyone who has ever worked with any level of security clearance hates her guts and work actively to spread the hate

Genuinely might join a militia or something

neo-liberals to make it worse, the absolute worst kind

Belarus, Perhaps.

>hillary is elected
>gets to swear the oath
>FBI throws her in jail a day later

what happens next? or will it not happen because hillary will just assassinate the investigators and/or threaten and bribe the judges and jury?

Because any time anybody shows any pride in a candidate they are mocked for you by the media, which 90% of the country worships.

not 100% sure about this, but I think once you are president you are basically untouchable by the law unless congress impeaches you, and even then the vice president you left behind will become pres and then just give you a full pardon.

Source: its happened before with Nixon/Ford

Shillary would get a fine at most, and presidential elections are a fraud. Congress is where the real power is at.

HAHAHA WOW so the US president is literally a god-emperor? That's so fucked.

>competent =/= abiding by rules
She committed treason against the country by her own definition.

How is she smart or skilled?

no, you can be impeached, which would be easy enough if the congress is republican. And the vice might not give a pardon considering how controversial things have gotten

most likely authorities would wait 4 years to go after her when she is out of office and hope they hadn't all been assasinated by her by then

smart =/= doing right thing or being consistent

i dont even like her but you might actually be retarded if you know so little about her to not realize how simultaneously smart and fucked up she is

>He does none of what he promised, instead blaming congress
This is what's going to happen. We can't have any sort of change in this country anymore. Congress just cucks the president.

guide hillary into the abyss with you, my dude

If it happens, I'll understand that white people don't really deserve saving, so it won't bother me much.

>smart =/= doing right thing or being consistent
She doesn't even understand email, how is she smart?

>cannot into politics

what exactly is it that you think politicians do all day?

why do people think it requires a special unique skill set?

she seemed to understand it pretty well while she was orchestrating the whole thing, rather didn't care about regulations

>she seemed to understand it pretty well while she was orchestrating the whole thing
What makes you think that?

If bernie is an honourable man he will do everything in his power to stop shillary from getting elected. Ideally he endorses Jill Stein and a 3rd party rallied against shillary and trump completely revitalise american politics forever. However trump will win if hillary is the only candidate for non conservative american.

>safe but boring leader wins
>memory of trumps insane campaign not tainted by cruel reality
>berniebros cry so much their tears cause the rio grande to overflow, eliminating the need for a wall in the first place

you don't exactly acquire a private server that conveniently allows you to subvert information request laws by accident

hillary is basically nixon, does illegal things purposefully while being fully aware and not unintelligent for doing so despite being caught, rather made the wrong decision

but honestly though done arguing, if you could find a way to refute her degrees, track record, and all her accomplishments, whether for the average persons benefit or not, just by her getting caught with a private email server i would be thoroughly impressed

protip: you can't, their are a lot of smart criminals in jail but they are still intelligent

>shillary
>safe
more like dangerous to the stability of the whole world

I honestly don't understand why your people aren't rallying behind him instead of bernie or trump. He seems the embodiment of what american values actually are.

>you don't exactly acquire a private server that conveniently allows you to subvert information request laws by accident
What? People actually do it all the time, only half knowing how something works is extremely common in technology. What she did is basically the same thing as an old man buying a printer that doesn't even run on XP.

She's a privileged idiot, only even allowed to run right now because he husband was president and her parents were rich enough to put her in harvard as a teenager. Stop idolizing these people just because you see them on the television, the only thing she is good at is manipulating people.

>track record
of breaking the law?