/rus/

Russia and friends general thread.

NOT welcome: polit cancer, crazy rouble thread shitposters
Welcome: everyone else, stay comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulation_of_cockroaches_in_post-Soviet_states
amazon.com/Ivans-War-Life-Death-1939-1945/dp/0312426526/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464759240&sr=1-1&keywords=ivans war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For anons interested in learning russian.

Reposting again from last thread
How do Russian feel about Vietnam and its people? I came from Vietnam, recently went back there and visit Nha Trang and see a shit tons of russians everywhere
Do you guys actually like us?

>Do you guys actually like us?
i am not russian but it is obvious that they like vietnam...because they were great allies during the cold war

Second greatest Russian whore ever

1st is >pic related

who is she?

vietnam found russian friendly but fuck with them all the time
sometime they will shoot down an American aircraft but then refuse to show where the crash is until russian threaten cutting off SAM supplies
Hồ Chí Minh was cautious of being too friendly with anyone, even the Russian

my gf

Her home. Go rescue her kiwi.

Man, commieblocks don't look as bad as people say.

no way i spend 12h on plane or 7 days on train for someone's waifu

Does she know about that?

>Does she know about that
No I don't either

Do you know her?

I was there once, on vacation. They are amazing people, friendly as hell. My favorite country now.

>Man, commieblocks don't look as bad as people say.
Yes, they look even worse.

Looks like a shithole to me.

churka plz

Thank you for sharing this

Well, that: 1) sucks 2) you should try to do some action. keep it up!

No idea desu.

No u, I'm an agent.

el rusophobia alarmo!

kys

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a hohol

Let me interject here but what you're referring to as commieblocks were actually invented by Swedish modernist architects. They became popular in the 70s in eastern europe including east germany because they're cheap to build.

Pic related is Sweden. They're just better maintained there.

This is much nicer right?

>bible
Dude, Russian bible is full of obsolete and rare words, I guess it's bad idea to learn Russian with it.

Just like home

Yes, people mostly like you and respect you for buttfucking Americans. Most of Vietnamese here are illegals sewing fake Adidas for food though.

Prebabricated construction was apparently pioneered in Netherlands and there is crap like this in west germany as well. Pic related is Munich.

GOMMIEBLOCK UNITY

Actually they are comfy as fuck and the most suitable type of building for Russian climate.

Kiwi, she is actually on google maps, if you look around the area of her commie block.

>in the 70s in eastern europe including east germany
No, we started mass building of them in 50s, it's our invention.

I have no idea who that is ok

k. lol.

Post your homes pls.

I was referring to how
is of prefabricated Plattenbau style.

This is your invention and it's not really prelevant outside of Russia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khrushchyovka

Towers in a park are Le Corbusier's idea and are a basis for apartment blocks all over eastern europe and outside of eastern europe. Pic related is Toronto.

most legal vietnamese in europe are in Czech, Poland and Germany
in fact Nguyễn is like in the top 10 most popular last name in Czech
and nobody cried about muh culture invasion

Wanna know the main reason why our commieblocks are shit? When they were built in 60s they were considered as temporary housing for working class. The service time of construction was 25 years. Commies thought we'll live better to that time, build good houses and get rid of those khrushevkas... Which year is now? They are still everywhere.

I was checking some shithole places of my city.

Is it common to see trash laying around the entrance of a store where you buy your food in Russia?

Its not on google maps yet, too new

>crap
Are you guys retarded?
Commieblocks are:
-cheap
-fast and easy to build
-provided with central heating, electricity plumbing so you don't have to use your own boiler or generator
-high so most of commieblock inhabitants are abstained from noise of the city and have a nice view
-commieblock hall is a great place to hang out in a winter
I see no reasons why should any reasonable person prefer another kind of housing. If I move abroad I would search for a flat at least, or commieblock.

My roof.

Yes, especially if it's cheap shop like Pyaterochka or Magnit (and 90% of user buy food there). We also always have some drunkards hanging out near it.

Are you talking about a "Khrushchovka" which I'm not really familiar with or a general "tower in a park"? I hate the concept of a tower in a park.

I lived in the neighbourhood in pic related for over a year and there were cockroaches in the elevator and the elevator barely functioned. In Canada these types of buildings don't have too many 3+ bedroom (4+ room) apartments so they attract lower income tenants. And this in turn attracts bad landlords.

No, but it sometimes true, not common though

Both, but tower in the park is more comfy. Why do you hate it? You can go out of home and walk around your hood, you can drink bear with friends in a yard and so.

looks comfy, man

where do you live???

>cockroaches in the elevator and the elevator barely functioned
That's not a thing in Russia. Cockroaches has extincted here (seriously, google it. Most of people think that they can't handle mobile phones fields) and elevators usually work.
And our elite housing is constructed as commieblocks too.

Do you have favelas?

Nizhniy Novgorod
No. Commieblocks were builder to prevent creation of slums during mass urbanization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depopulation_of_cockroaches_in_post-Soviet_states

it looks comfy as fuck
thanks god russia put sanctions against turkey

I had bad experiences living in them when I was a student, but it's more related to the type of people and landlords these buildings have in Canada.

From an architectural point of view, I prefer a late 19th century "euroblock" layout. Le Corbusier envisioned tower's in the park as being suited for a car centric city. I prefer a street car/subway/pedestrian centric city plan. I live in an old "streetcar suburb" of Toronto now where all the amenities are a short walk away.

No, but in the south we got mutated commieblocks with self-made extra rooms. Sort of favelas but churka-style.

That's some weird stuff. In Toronto, in the last decade, there has been a resurgence in bed bugs.

>nikitina 11

Holy fuck, i live like 200 meters away from that place.

I was reading a book on soviet soldiers and life in general before ww2... im sorry russ, stalin was a big asshole... you guys are great for getting thru that shit.

What is a name of the book?

lol. Say hi to her. She's kind of a shut in now. She could use a friend.

>pic related.

I'm positive that you know who she is. She could use a friend that doesn't care about her past and doesn't specifically want to fuck her.

>stalin was a big asshole...
Implying other commies were not

"Ivans War" amazon.com/Ivans-War-Life-Death-1939-1945/dp/0312426526/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464759240&sr=1-1&keywords=ivans war

>be russian
>fight finns because stalin muh ideology
>live off burnt bread
>get surround by snow troops
>run out food, eat dead friends
>see your russ bros skinned alive by finns
>panic
profit?

Can you locate Katya?

I want to give her the life she deserves with my narco money

Gorbachev was a good guy. SO was Yeltsin...he was just an incompetent drunk.

>Say hi to her.

I've never seen her in real life desu and i didn't even know that lives right next door to me before this moment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH those ""Novelists"" make me laugh

>and nobody cried about muh culture invasion
Probably because Vietnamese don't feel the need to "defend their culture". They simply come to work.

Damn... how does it feel to be the medieval heart of Russia, mane?

> Gorbachev was a good guy

trolls OUT

Have you read Solzhenitsyn coolstories? During Stalin time quality of life literally skyrocketed.

all im saying, respect russland. You guys came from a tough stock.

>Yeltsin
>good guy

>>
ehh idk about that, like for example he colletivised the farms and 15 millions starved to death. it seems all pretty shitty to be honest.

Cхoдил зa зaвтpaкoм)

i want to read his fiction books tbqh

Yep. Her, her stepdad, mother, sister and brother.

The Russian internet, dvach in particular, along with her irl friends, really fucked her up. She doesn't trust anyone, and with good reason.

Cчacтьe кaк oдyвaнчик.Oдин пopыв вeтpa cyдьбы и вoт oнo yжe пpeвpaтилocь в бeлoe пpизpaчнoe oблaчкo и pacтвopилocь в нeнacтьe жизни.-her latest post.

-> /out/
What? Medieval hearts of Russia were Kiev -> Vladimir -> Moscow

>ehh idk about that, like for example he colletivised the farms and 15 millions starved to death
mcartyist fags are invading /rus/ again

I'm sure they do, being asian, they are proud and protective of their culture
I guess they just arent aggresstive or something
desu i have a hard time imagining vietnamese people speaking slav

This is interesting why wasn't Gorbachev a good person? I've never heard this point of view. The Russians i've met in Sacramento all say he was a great leader.

they all agree that yeltsin was a drunk and incompetent.

westerners better keep silence and ignore all that stuff

otherwise someone will make a reminder that fucking westerners wanted krauts and ivans eliminate each other completely

dude, are so sort of stalinist living in mexico?
All you need is to read about life in russia from 1920 to 1939.. 25 million died, and that was before the war. get the fuck outta here with that horse shit.

seeI am generally curious because I have never heard a dissenting opinion.

oh, i know the western mind was just following in the nazi footsteps after ww2, i mean it was a cold war after all. but people are people, and most just thought the russian people were weak minded or something, and this read has show me how tough ya'll were.

o fug I mixed up veliky with nizhny....

Lenin > Gorbachev > Khrushchev > Brezhnev > Yeltsin

what? what does discussion regarding viet population in europe have anything to do with the other stuff

He is hated in russia and loved on the west (our former enemy). Isn't it strange? ;)

And now imagine someone, president of USA, imagine that american people truly hate him but former enemies (russians) love and appreciate him.

Imagine WHAT HAS HE DONE TO AMERICANS, that american president.

>they all agree that yeltsin was a drunk and incompetent.

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI
HE DINDU NUFFIN

Being "Drunk and incompetent" may come and pass for your average bydlo.
As the president of a country? That definitely makes you a bad guy. Very bad.

A я cyпчик гpибнoй ''пpигoтoвил''.

i'm thinking in going to study to russia, how would be for a colombian living in russia?

Пpямo кaк oбeщaл ёптa

Mopoжeнoe клaccнoe.

he is the same mcartyist shitposter, do not give him replies

So.... what's her story?