Will you be fasting this Ramadan

Will you be fasting this Ramadan

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/Healthyramadan/Pages/healthyfasting.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's ramdam? Does it involve coke n getting pissed?

ALLAHU AKBAR

It's an Allah ritual

Ramadan- when westerners have drug and alcohol fueled hedonistic summer fun, and Muslims get dehydrated, hungry, and assblasted.

but its winter

Rape surge?

>2014
>he still lives south of the equator

>implying

how do they fast if they work at night

>blasted

You know it's not always in the summer, right?

dönek?

Called the shariah police on you bud

>work with 2 arabs
>one eats pork but do ramadan
>mudslime logic
>the other is a '''true''' kebab
>mfw I will eat a ham sandwich in front of him every lunch in the office and will slurp my coffee while he starve like a somali

I am feeling report-happy today.

You will be buried to your neck and stoned

But it's board related. Ramadan is western culture

Yup :)

No. This shit belongs on Sup Forums

haram

I never have breakfast tb.h

ahahahahahahahaha i love this meme

Rused?

Yes

The question is will i wake up at mid day or in the morning

This
Muslims just can't resist
>work with 2 muslims
>at lunch break one of them goes away for a while
>the other one stealthily takes out a prosciutto sandwich and starts devouring it like a starved negro
>"hey could you please not tell Samir that I eat this? He would get mad at me"
I'm pretty sure the other one does it too

>Ram a dan

RAM A DANE

nah but i'll pretend to be :D my mom cooks whatever i want when i'm fasting

>Will you be fasting this Ramadan
honestly thinking of giving it a try. would probably make my grandma happy.

You're no better than the kaffir

>implying i'm a mudslime

nhs.uk/Livewell/Healthyramadan/Pages/healthyfasting.aspx

remember to fast healthily lads.

>implying she wouldn't understand
she does it out of good will don't abuse your own mother you fuck

I just fasten seat belt in airplanes.

Call me whatever you want, but a levantine restaurant here has a damn good all you can eat buffet in the nights during ramadan and I'm looking forward to it.

>muh health
remember m8, this world is only temporary, afterlife is forever

inshallah brother

I expect to see a a lot of yuropoor flags answer your question.

cuck or underage?

But ofcourse I have done it the last 3 years so I'm not gonna break my streak.

Not sure to be honest akhi

Having troubles with my faith..

It's a pain in the ass

Why that ?

Yes

Why it's a pain in the ass?

Cause people pressure you into fasting, if you don't you either get ridiculed or accused of being an atheist or something

If it's faith I'm just expected to be a good abd and pray all day, which I'm not and it's stressing

Wish I'm not expected to be all muslimy

Does UAE have any laws against being apostasy?

>60193471

Your ''beliefs'' should not be a result of peer pressure. Ridicule means nothing desu, should be fairly easy do ignore. If your life is under threat ....then that's another question

ffs, forgot to link

Eh I'm okay as long as I don't do something stupid like insulting Islam, besides I'm not keen on apostasy

It's not, I'm just doubting them cause it just seems all so bullshit

Having a religious dad surely doesn't help, also me being the youngest he sees me as 'the last good/Muslim son' which I'm totally not

Yes, but ima have to work nightshifts, gives me a good excuse to miss fucking annoying taravis

I dread tarawih more than anything

Inshallah.

I know it's hard brother but the struggle is for Allah, atleast pray 8 Tarawhis, then g home and play some dark souls 3

>be mahmoud abu bajaar
>fast
>eat like a american as soon as the sun is down
>"allahu akbar, i do the ramadan to feel how it is to be hungry, like poor people"
t. 20kg fatter mahmoud

Fun idea: how about you just eat whenever you are hungry? I know the concept of free will can sometimes evade the human mind, but don't knock it till you try it.

You're a boring cunt you know that ?

t. Boring cunt with a hearty afternoon meal

During ramadan everyone goes all out so quality>quantity.

No it'll be June and I'll be homeless in Mississippi, I'm not going to die of heatstroke. I'll try to make it up later

I cant any more since I am Diabetic
now i have to give something like 1/40 of my Financial value
Which is like 30 euros

For fucks sake senpai, we're not hurting or harming anyone atleast let us fast.

Why are you going to be homeless ?

Didn't mean it that way. I was saying that you should not be fasting against your will, just because it is expected of you. If you consciously took the decision to do it, then I have absolutely no issues with that.

Because I have nowhere to go

When is Ramadan? Genuine question?
And what are the rules?
You can't eat during daylight or something?
And whats the reasoning behind it?
Is it a Muhammad was stuck in the desert without food for 40 days and now you have to copy him kind of thing?
I just dont get the reasoning behind it. Is it of any relation to lent? I also dont know what lent is...

sitting on the fatwa right now

Where are you staying now then ?
Its the last of the three holy months and during that you have to fast while the sun is up and you're also meant to keep yoyrself busy with praying and stuff but most people I know keep playing video games and shit.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding my friend. Don't worry even as a child I was never forced and my parents are considered religious, but I honestly find it quiet fun to fast as well most of my non-Muslim neighbors and friends. And once the sun sets they all come over to my place for a bit of a feast. It's honestly a very comfy time for most of us. But your absolutely right it should never be forced on anyone, on behalf of us Muslims in Canada thank you very much for looking out for our wellbeing and safety :).

Merhaba benim zencim

this guy gets it, visit ME restaurants at night during ramadan to eat the best food you ever had in your life.

>tfw seen some chick in a burka for the first time in my life yesterday

was mildly surprised

>yfw your parents are hardcore muslims but you dont fast and they do say anything because im working-stundent

>When is Ramadan?
its in ramadan-month islamic calender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

>And what are the rules? You can't eat during daylight or something?

no food/drinking/sexuality during daylight

>And whats the reasoning behind it?
Quran

>Is it a Muhammad was stuck in the desert without food for 40 days and now you have to copy him kind of thing?
no, it would be sunnah (so not obligation)
its in quran, ordered.

ramadan is the last part of the holy 3 months.It is also the only one that people actually bother fasting.
You are actually meant to fast for all 3 months, but the first 2 are optional for bonus heaven points

No, get fucked muzzies

What happens when in the middle of ramadan on the middle of the day you sit in a restaurant and start ordering food in turkey?

>When is Ramadan
It's a ninth lunar month of the islamic calender, since the lunar caldener is 10 or 11 days shorter than the solar one, Ramadan comes 10 days "earlier" each year, it can be any season, month or week of the common year, in about 35 years it completes a cycle.

Can't eat, drink, have sexual activity, smoke or inject anything into your bloodstream. Those are the major no-no's, there are other minor ones that you should and shouldn't do depending on how religous you are.

From sunrise to sunset, fasting days are shorter in winter and longer in summer.

Typical religious resoning, you should realize the blessing that food is, empathize with the poor, learn self-control... that sort of thing.

Nope.

I don't know.

Brother go to. Your nearest mosque, I am sure they could make some arrangements.

They'll sell you and your family into slavery if you have any sisters they'll become sultan erdogan's concubines.

Thanks for the answers, I've actually learnt something new.
On wiki it mentioned to maintian the "cosmic karma" I guess, you should also try refrain from bad thoughts, swearing, violence etc.

Do the people who use ramadan as an excuse for extremism take this into consideration?
Or is it just typical using religion to get the followers to help achieve their agenda kinda thing?

It's pretty interesting in general though, I find it hard to imagine being culturally bought up to do a month of fasting, but I imagine for you its no big deal by the time you're an adult.

There's a craze here atm of "junk free june" but it's more of a normal white girl try to eat less shit kinda thing.

depends.

1.Do you look like a tourist, if so probably nothing.
2.Are you eating inside/outside, it inside nothing will happen.
3.(if eating outside)What are you eating, if it is just a light breakfast or something, probably nothing.
4.What time is it, if its midday the more religious folk might be at mosque.
5.Are you smoking/drinking alchol, people might beat the living shit out of you and noone will help.

Extra beat up points for heat, or if you look like a local university hippy

Here is how ramadan goes by in my country
>most don't fast at all
>some claim they fast but they lie
>very few actually fast and they don't break any rules
>at the end of the month everybody gets absolutely destroyed by alcohol

>5,
> those people want in EU

fucking savages

i mean, atleast its a good reason to stop smoking.

smoking is bad for you

Beating up people who just want a sandwich is bad for you, and him, and civilization

kinda... I respect the culture of the country I live in __ __)))))

And you still wonder why nobody likes your people.

number 5 is meant specifically for smoking/alchol.

the worst outcome if you eat a sandwich outside is people might look at you funny

Yes. I would only feel hungry for the first week or so though

So if someone was dying in a hospital, and the only way to save them was to give them an injection of some drug, would the doctors be forbidden because injecting something into the bloodstream is prohibited during the fast?

Also, imagine how much it must suck for the fasting people to click on all these fucking food CAPTCHAs.

I thought alcohol was haram.

>going to France this month

god damn it now I'll have to starve

Not really. A fast can be missed or broken in an emergency, and plus you have no obligation to fast with an existing medical condition

if any reasoning that make you cant fast..then you dont have to but you have to replace how many days you dont fast. also people who dedicated dont care about distraction

fasting is forbidden if you are not healthy enough (old or sick)
fasting maybe broken during emergency, in such situations ,if the person has recovered, you are meant to fast the days you have missed after ramadan(if you missed 5 days, fast for 5 days after ramadan), also pray at the first day after ramadan going ''ey yo sorry for missing some days my nigga''

no one gives a shit

if anybody like french as well

Not at all.

If you're sick or travelling you're excused from sasting, you can fast those days later when your situation permits. If you have a chronic disease (say diabetes) and can't fast at all, you can pay a certain sum of money to the poor on each day.

Thanks for the informative replies, guys.

Bosniaks are totally chill regarding that. My gf is from bosnia (not kebab though) and there is a lot of muslims in her town. Befriended few of them. They drink alchol,, eat bacon, smoke, curse, like, do normal stuff. Vast majority of bosnian muslims are just like your average european, very tiny minority (so far, hope it stays that way) are actually following rules of islam

It's like that everywhere, no one anywhere gives a shit, you can get beer and weed and hookers in Mecca these days

Everyone's just acting, pretending

Fucking saudi degenerates

Girls also can't fast when they're on their period, and when I was in middle school I would giggle quietly to myself and get a stiffy whenever I see a qt muslim chick sneaking in a cheeky cookie, because I know she's on her period hehe.