wew

>2016
>still no aussie gf to taste my kebab

comment section is golden btw.

don't fall for the meme

>date turk girl
>no sex
>parents try to convert you

well if you date over-religious people its inevitable.

try dating hardcore christian girl. its the same shit!

>25 minutes
Nigga nobody's going to watch all of that.

Agreed, comment section is funny, so can somebody please give the run down on the whole thing?

i didnt watch it as well but i guess its like this;

>western men are sissies
>i want manly man
>muslim men are manly
>oh well.jpg

also people claim she was pro-british in her previous videos as well. which is odd. be pro-british then date muslim etc.

she's a pig

See, I wouldn't mind converting, or rather pretending, if it came with a shitload of benefits, like connections and good jobs and such. I'd feel like a double agent, which would be fun.

Things get to dicey, then take what you can and run.

It seems the focus is just on something different, exotic if you will. That or she's gonna soon find herself pelted with shoes when she tries to wear a bikini.

i also realized one thing again in that comment section. western people are really illiterate and over-confident about their ideas.

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Enjoy your Hijab and daily beatings. ;-)

>British women push feminism for decades
>Acting like a man becomes taboo
>Now jump ship to Muslims they helped import

Tell me, why should women be able to vote?

She's literally autistic: youtube.com/watch?v=-6qHXjv4zgY

>Tell me, why should women be able to vote?

>mfw in an age where anyone can put out anything on the internet
I want this age of freedom to end.
Too many people thinking their opinion matters to anyone but themselves, including this comment ironically.

You got a problem with freedom you meatball fuck?

>overly
no, if you're muslim you don't date non muslim period.

Even moderate muslim will have you convert if you want to marry.

It's so stupid otherwise, islam tells you kuffar end up in hell, would you want to marry someone who'll end up like that ? stuopid

He sort of has a point. People have freedom now and they waste it. They need to have it take away for a while so that they can really appreciate it and not abuse it.

lets play spot the jihadist

protip he's 2 posts above me

Yes, I think my post was pretty clear on that point.

see you are an illiterate and over-confident about your beliefs and ideas just like any other extremist muslim/christian.

She says they value family values and her mother was divorced etc etc

It's not necessarily a problem with freedom. More with individualism and the special snowflake teachings we get.

Cure the root disease, not the symptoms.

I watched 3 whole minutes waiting for her to get to the point, but holy shit the video is 25 minutes long.

I have nothing against dating foreigners with internal sceletons, but I hope she understands that her inability to find and date brits is her own fault, and that dating foreigners exclusively is most likely due to taking advantage of something, ie the often date well below their league, they are forced to commit and take shit from her etc.

"yee white mane, i want mo den jus dem human rites, i want dat whyte asshoe...."
-'justice'

"Oh, why certainly. After all, I think that's the root issue. ;)"
-Sweden

Why do people get so upset about it?

>I want this age of freedom to end.
Woah, that's quite a hrash reaction to a little video from some harmless young woman.

>dat sjw look

>lol, less than 100 years ago this was the most powerful empire in world history and now it's enthusiastically committing suicide

this

>implying english """""man""""" exist