Where can I teach English that has a good dating market for a white guy?

Alright, I'm going to be graduating from the University of Texas soon, and I really have been wanting to teach English overseas. I've lived in Texas all my life, and I'm burning to see what else is out there. I'm fucking bored and suicide sounds better to me than a corporate job about right now. This may be vain, but I'm really concerned about the female situation in whatever country I teach will be. I'm a white guy, and I'm in good shape. I just don't want to get somewhere and be womanless for a year because of xenophobia. Is there any country I specifically avoid? Any country I should specifically gravitate towards?

Maybe I'm being a bit blunt, but I really do feel that it's a valid concern!

Side question: I plan to be working on my online Master's in Computer Science while teaching. Is this doable?

tldr: where can I teach English, make some decent money, get some ass, and work on my Master's on the side

Venezuela

are u TESOL certified?

No, but I could be by the end of the year

in japan if you had certain relative certification about English teaching,You would be able to get 3000dollars per month generally.
but i hate you US goverment and people so much,I dont want you coming our holly land.

I hate fucking disgusting nips too
Kill you're a self

>holly land
kek

日本人 is right. Japan offers the higher end of the ESL teacher's standard of living with the lowest entry requirements.

Thanks, but I just couldn't live in a phone booth of an apartment, which is what I've heard it's like.

t. Houston
UT/Austin are pure liberal cancer on my beautiful state. Saw 'em off..Gig 'em
Anyway. I just got back from Russia teaching English for 3 months. They don't require TEFL certification or Russian (I suggest learning some). Most institutes pay for your visa and reimburse your flight costs.
>White guy, and I'm in good shape
Good! Same as me. Yep the local girls will be easy to date. The only problem is they tend to be very clingy with foreign guys. Be prepared for that. Expect around $1000 a month tax free, which is very good outside Moscow or Saint Petersburg.

have you searched ESL work?
typically no skill men do that work.
>higher
no.You can get highest pay that you can get.fucking disgusting moron.

do it.

a must for East Asia, the choice spot.

teachers are being hired annually in Surat , Thailand fyi

another loser-back-home in the making

Any non-English speaking country in America

>another cuck who never left his island faulting others

AVOID: China

GO: Japan or Korea

Korea - go through EPIK
Japan - go through JET

lmfao, I'm doing fine back home britboy

Why avoid China? I also heard korean girls aren't very welcoming to American men

China is just a dump in general. Terrible air quality, rude people, trash everywhere... list goes on.

Nah, plenty of Korean girls want to date foreign guys - esp for long term relationships because they see foreigners as having better prospects. Also, marrying a Korean guy; they are expected to stay at home, raise kids, not do much but be a mother. Whereas with westerners our relationship dynamics are rather different - they can still be a wife and mother, but have more freedom than they would in Korea with a Korean guy. This is just general stuff I've heard from my Korean girlfriends.

Avoid Latin America. I mean, I'm sure you'd meet lots of women in Brazil. However the currencies are so shitty that I seriously doubt trying to make a living here would be a good option. Come during your vacations

Why the hell recent korean poster that sham polite and looks like well knowing how to communicate with White people as asian?
I love your animalistic shitposting,come'on

Nordics are ameriboos but they all speak english already. Eastern europeans dislike burgers. France germany or southern europe would be my guess

Is the English teaching market big in Brazil? I was vaguely curious about doing it for a while but noticed that there were hardly any Brazilian jobs listed on eslcafe.

FUCK OFF JAP

zika

this is why asians cant into engrish

all the fucking useless shitstains going there to "teach english"

You give me fuck off 3PS(Plastic surgery,Photo shoped,Shit Psy) moron.

Will Japan and Korea ever get along?

Korean mafia governing Japanese AV industry.
Japanese yakuza has 30% korean origin .They are maneging irregal gamble hole called pachinko in Japan.So I hate them.

Japan is absolutely governed by several foreign people,US,Korean,Chinese.all blame for our result of ww2.(mainly US have done)
US airforce flying over my house per 5 minutes(Very noisy)Media cant say something bad about Korea and US(China is ok.they are communist.)And cant say something good about Japan before 1945 we also cannot say something anti-US thing.

>give me fuck off 3PS

And more and more Chinese mafia are coming to Japan.You can go to Ikebukuro.Literally all of shops are Chinese mafia managing.Euro or US immigrant plobrems are just shit.Japan have been country which is completly for foreigner.We were enslaved by US,Korea,China.

>irregal

>irregal

>irregal

Your F35 are flying over my house every 5 minutes.
This hatred is very diffuicult to extinguish.you can experience this humiliation.the army nuked your country twice,are still occupying your country.Every 5 minutes.

Hory shit
Memes are real after all

>being this gullible

>irregal

You...killing arab brothers for flattering White just like now.Terrible.

B.. but pachinkos are legal ;_;

>for flattering white
disgusting also
>arab brothers
backstabbers=/= brothers

>teaching english in a place where you are not fluent in the native language

Always thought this was weird

I'm Japanese and I want to tell you, Japan is not very welcoming.
Please by all means, go to Korea. It's much, much better than Japan.
Korean girls will love you.

At least it's better than "Well, we don't like you guys anyway but let's shake hands and pretend we get around together." attitude of yuropoors

It *is* weird.

The way English is taught in Asia is completely ineffective.

Good to know. So they just teach their lessons in English but the students don't understand anything

TODAY I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU ENGLISH
ENGLIIIIIISHHHHH
*waves arms around like regard*

That's how I imagine it tbqh

As far as I know language schools in Japan teach japanese with gestures and images of the objects or something that can give an idea what the word means.

Not Europe that's for sure. Who would in their right mind hire an english teacher who don't know the local language?

Why can't you just be friends?

I teach English in Japan. Most Japanese people actually have a decent English vocabulary, but because they don't actually ever use the language they can't pronounce shit or put sentences together. Your job is to teach them with dialogues and roleplay so they sound more natural.

With younger students who don't understand English you basically have to act like a clown. I hate teaching kids because I basically have to use pictures and sing and play games so they learn basic vocabulary. It's pretty much a waste of time because there's no way those kids are going to learn anything worthwhile in English when they have to learn the fucking nightmare that is Kanji first.