youtube.com/watch?v=KMiUUkmV5cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also template

NJ dindu nuffin

NJ is NYC's nuclear dumping ground

also shit i meant to make colorado "like"

>loving the west coast
opinion discarded

literally everything about the west coast is better than everywhere in the entire country sans parts of the northeast, hence the green

so really unless you live there or south florida you can't talk shit because you likely live in flyover country

>loving the west coast
I can just smell the Starbucks you're drinking from here

what's not to like

>inb4 HIPSTERS SJWS FEMINISTS NO GUNS

>if you disagree with this you're probably a redneck

Final word on the matter.

also decently accurate

honestly i'd split california in half, top half blue, bottom half yellow, green in some parts

also way more of the south needs to be red

Why do Americans hate California? I thought California was literal paradise. Is it a jealousy thing?

Fuck off

Too expensive and gunfags

>love mass
>only like maine

nah go fuck yourself bud

t. NH

this board leans conservative and conservatives consider california to be the ultimate liberal hellhole

>Florida
Lmao

Calvins coming out of retirement so he can play for a winner

The north is pretty goat. South is pure cancer. They should split desu

I don't rate Long Island.

because Sup Forums as a website is an alt-right shithole, even this board, the furthest this website gets from it is maybe /his/

and alt-right young white people get really mad at anything left of far right which california happens to be

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY HAVE LAWS REGULATING GUNS DO THEY HATE FREEDOM

California literally is one of the, at the very least, top 3 states. it's hard to pick out of cali, florida, texas, virginia, NY, and washington

KILL CALIFORNIANS

FUCK OFF

>i fell for le b8

lets go deeper

post template pls

See

Texan here. How is Texas any better than any of those black states you have nuked? Nevada, Utah, and New Mexico have me somewhat puzzled as well.

yee

desu split florida in half and this isn't a bad one

north florida is a certified tire fire

>Dislike SD
B-but why ;w;

it's the lesser of the dakotas, your capital is named after all the fucking french posters here

>literally everything about the west coast is better than everywhere in the entire country

Oh boy I can't wait to be flooded with illegal brown manlets who don't pay into property tax, income tax, estate tax, or inheritance tax.

Ill fight any nigger ITT who insults my state

>split states

Fuck off retard. If you're splitting up states, do it for all of them.

South Dakota is the better Dakota though

>the lesser of the dakotas

But agreeing with it makes me a sjw, which is worse?

Loves
>Russia
>China
>V4
>Ukraine

Were you the guy in that /k/ thread freaking out about how canada has been giving you floods and smoke and shit and how you want to be left alone?

Did a brown bear shit in your pic-a-nic basket once?

I know a guy from NC who says Florida is shit because it's where all the old conservatives live, and probably other reasons I can't remember. What makes it a good place? Is it the beaches? live in the opposite corner of the country so his opinion is the best I've got.

If you disagree with this, you are a degenerate yankee.

baka desu senpai

>haha I'll post donald trump video game fanart and complain about brown people that'll show them

south florida has weather + beaches + awesome food + lots of good stores, amusement parks, nightlife, etc etc etc

in short: south florida is what you'd expect from any relevant state, there's always fun shit to do if you're the type to actually go outside of your house (which most people on Sup Forums aren't)

>Liking California

>I don't like California

>fucking stupid liberals. They're just a bunch of sheeple afraid to think and stand up to the politically correct dogma. I FUCKING HATE NON-WHITES!!!!!

>"I am a Muslim, trisexual, genderfluid demifeminist. I hate every white that chooses not to label themselves with some made nonsense."

>I like California

>literally anybody liking or loving florida or california

lmao nuke them

American self-hate thread for edgy kids?

Yes

West virginia is a beautiful state, it people on the other hand

Fun Fact: Appalachia is very beautiful country but most people wont know or care because of Deliverance stereotype

Well, most Americans dislike their country, so I really wouldn't call these sort of threads edgy.

>le new jersey is bad meme
Stop watching TV faggot

Get back to work, pog

Are the whiter states generally better than the ones with beaners and niggers?

Fuck Alaska, those bear fucking fuckers.

Also fuck Nevada and that whore that ruined my life.

Did you HATE New Jersey or impregnate it?

No, Washington is the best state and it's full of every race. Other states like Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, etc, mostly have white people and they're absolutely awful states.

Appalachia is the worst

I refuse to believe any one lives in South Dakota. Delete this.

How's Alabama compared to Florida ?

Worse

Alabama is just north Florida without any beaches unless you're at gulf shore

what chance has Trump got at winning your state in November against Clinton?

Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia are the blackest states in the US though.

I remember Top Gear UK back in 2007 when they went to Alabama, decorated their cars to try and offend the locals, they actually did and were chased out of the state, are the people there really that barbarian ?

Yeah southern whites are a different species

If you're an actual moroccan theyd literally assume you are a terrorist

Fixed.

They were just trying to make them feel at home.

Maybe that whole scene was just staged, but still, they were looking for trouble so I guess the same would happen anywhere else

NICE

Isn't black mostly empty anyway?

Nah, south has lots of people, it's just a backwards shithole

New Jersey also has lots of people

The empty bits are the far north and out west like Nevada and Wyoming and shit

This is fucking triggering..

You hate Oklahoma?
It's the model American Region in German schoolbooks.

would fuck her.

He hates everything around Kansas except lol weed dude. Oklahoma is basically Kansas with red clay and more tornadoes. They are both cattle ranching, farm land, and college ball states.

What the fuck, really? Why? Jesus that paints a bad image

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

That's the scene in question, can't figure out if it was staged or not though. The "rednecks" who arrived on the pickup didn't seem that violent they were just sitting there instead of just wrecking everything up
Presenters said it was real

I don't know.
The books of the Green Line series of publisher Klett use stories that happen in Leeds when you start to learn English. Later it's about excursions to London.
We learn about differences of English and US-English in a stories that happen in Oklahoma ...the state with the panhandle...yay
We also have lessons on Australians.
But I forgot most of it...I just did enough to pass all the English classes...

>Man-Love is right, OK
>Country&Western is rubbish
>Hillary for President

I mean that's not realy offensive in anyway.
I'm pretty sure I could paint my car like that and visit your country without any problem. I can't imagine Americans to be more conservative than a Muslim Kingdom.

lol
also Top Gear in Argentina...
youtube.com/watch?v=KMiUUkmV5cA

Argies....they have no humor at all.

I'm sure you'd be arrested in no time if it's REALLY offending

Going ham because of a license plate is just stupid as fuck

why do so many people love wv in this thread? i hate that place