Go to Europe expecting castles and giant mansions

>go to Europe expecting castles and giant mansions
>It's extremely americanized
Why can't you parasites get your own culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Table
shanghairanking.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

castles and palaces exist in every country, but your fat ass probably took a guide tour of the french macdonalds.

Also stop reposting every fucking day.

this is why everyone makes fun of greece

what exactly is "american culture"? your language is from the bongs, burgers were invented by krauts, movies were invented by frogs, etc.

your only native culture is fatness and school shootings

because they are too harsh on mentally challenged people?
Sorry to mock you for your disability friend.

Retard

oh you're right, i forgot "movie theater shootings"

MUH BASEBAWL
MUH FOOTBAWL
MUH BASKETBAWL

By your logic, food is not culture because it was invented by cavemen

it's the same logic you used in the OP

>Americanized = buildings built after the 1800s

>Finnish education

...has been consistently ranked among the best in the world, what's your point?

#1 Western country in PISA rankings vs. 40 % of people believing dinosaurs and men coexisted

You are not even in the top 30 universitys

Well, do you?

American culture in Finland.

Only a few Americans go to those universities. Stop bragging with how smart the elite above you is in your country

And that's pretty much because they have a higher population.

research papers published in english
makes sense American and Englsih universities make up for a good portion of the "top 30 universities"

lel

Americanized = Captain America: Civil War being top box office in your country.

dont bring up movies, remember they made angry birds

I don't refute that. OP was referring to buildings. He said he expected castles and mansions, but faced an Americanized reality

American culture is just bizarro European culture

Most people can't afford to go to them, either. It's already expensive to study in the US

so you are admitting you are americanized?

>pay one billion $ per week to go to a elite goy university only te remain bellow average
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Table

Japanized = Browsing a clone of Japanese developed imageboard

Of course, I'd be a fool if I didn't. Not having castles and mansions everywhere being a sign that Europe is Americanized is stupid, though. We are Americanized, but you can't conclude that just from the absence of old buildings.

We have a castle and a historical old city center.
Come to my town and enjoy tourism.
Beer, old roman ruins and white sausages will come to you.

t. Bavarian Tourism Shill

>old roman ruins
I only want to see the new ones!

Considering we basically wrote Japan's national identity after WWII, they can own 2chan and anime if they want.

Go to Rome then desu.
Stupid cuck...

>Only a few Americans go to those universities
Link? I mean, I'm no nationalist, but that seems like a bit of an exaggeration

Old ones are just as good and only half the price

>that seems like a bit of an exaggeration
It is desu. I'm basically just saying those universities aren't available for most Americans.

europe inseminated america with our culture, so no wonder you think that europe has the culture you grew up in since there wouldn't be any of you without us in the first place.

I've been to Rome.

Meh, but they're mossy and stinky.

America is a blacked version of European culture.

sill we are the Deku tree, and they are our seedling, claiming that the parent took to their likeness

good one. i mean, realy good one

It's not Americanized, it's just Americans are just part of European culture. When people in Russia talk about Europe they often mean USA too. If you wanna see something really exotic visit Russia or any other non European country. Also WE ARE ALL LIVING IN AMERICA as said Rammstein. The whole world is Americanized from Guadelupa to Egypt and from Egypt to China. You westerners often complain about MUH CULTURE IS DOOMED but the processes of westernization of the rest of the world are WAY more powerful than the opposite process.

Visit Romania and go to abandoned fabric then.

you mean it's extremely westernized

>universitys

Go back to Mexico.

Actually there's more foreigners (most notably asian) in the top 30 universities than ethnic Anglo-germanic americans.

>he doesn't know about all of the Chinese students arriving here on fake SAT scores with fake applications who pay exorbitant international tuition and drop out after 1 semester because they don't understand a lick of English

The churn is real, danskjävel

>Descend from European immigrants (probably) who wiped out what "real" american culture was
>"American" culture has less than 500 years and is a straight ripoff from others
>Complains when goes to Europe

And that's why everyone makes fun of Americans

>ethnic Anglo-germanic
pls stahp

This russian speaks the truth.

Bunch of cry babies.

>number of papers produced = quality education

>americanized

buta amcsi

>Captain America: Civil War being top box office in your country

That means nothing. Captain America and X-Men: Apocalypse had the 1st and 2nd largest box office earnings in Russia this May, but it doesn't make us "americanized" at all.

You first

I find it sort of odd that Captain America is popular overseas. How do non-Americans treat the hero?

A) The lists are made by americans/brits and are often bs, for example the university I finished had a super low score on anglo lists from sports infrastructure when in reality we had new pools, a stadium, gyms, beach voleyball arenas etc. All new and shiny.
B) The amount of "Americans" in the top "American" universities is laughable.

Oh, fins bringing the heat!

>A) The lists are made by americans/brits and are often bs

shanghairanking.com/

Yes, I'm sure the "Shanghai university ranking" is Anglo...

kek, way to go funland

Ever notice how Iron Man movies are always marketed as 'Iron Man' but Captain America movies are marketed as 'The Winter Solider' or 'Civil War'? If you forget about the first CA movie, there's really little to do with him being pro-USA, and they usually just call him 'Cap' or 'Captain'. Probably a deliberate move to appeal to foreign markets.

Shit Brother Nathaneal made me hate jews.
What now?

>Go to New York
>"Little Italy"
>Italian restaurants everywhere
>Buildings everywhere (European invention)
>French fries being sold everywhere

I mean, what gives? You've had 300 years to invent your own culture. You can't even invent an original form of habitation

inb4 "you eat american pizza in europe, stop stealing our culture!"

>buildings are a european invention

itt: buttmad yurocucks lmfoa

you have existed for one thousand (1000) years and you have only "invented" a cheese slicer.

Its funny because in america, real european culture is seen as classy, while in europe american "culture" (i.e. mcdonalds, jewllyood movies, being monolingual etc etc) is seen as trashy obnoxious shit that's killing the old customs.

Stay mad, ameripoors

our bottom 10% of people have a higher living standard compared to your top 10%

Is it the same Shanghai where parents protest when students can't cheat on exams? :^)

>AMERICANS

But our bottom 10% is still not as dumb as your top 10%

our inventions and universities says elsewhat

Op probably believes freeways, watching television and glass towers are 'american'. USA hasn't looked american since the 50s. It's just global character-less non-culture that is being produced by people of all nationalities.

PLS STOP AMERICA

but those come from america. come on europe, get your own culture for once. Sad!

>europeans itt
can't handle the banter?

this

But all of that started in America. So we are cucking the whole world

>mfw this b8 gets 100+ replies
why are people so stupid, just why

>implying you can

Holy shit you are so mad

here is your reply

H-holy shit. Yurosites have been utterly annihilated itt

Holy shit stop embarassing yourself.

>elsewhat

Universities rankings are largely based on how respected the staff is in academia. Doesn't really correlate with the quality of education and their ability to pass on knowledge. At least it doesn't matter up until master's studies.
Also according to the list Serbia has one of the 5 best universities in Eastern Europe.

Industrial capitalism began in the United Kingdom.

pay denbts.

Gas engine was invented in Europe, and you drive cars in USA. Cucked lmao get your own culture.

>ITT american acting like a 12 year old american retard kid episode
Or is he even acting?

See and . Also, democracy is an European invention. Cucked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE SEETHING WITH RAGE ITT

>make shitpost
>try to convince everyone how much better the us are compared to the rest or at least trigger some europeans
>europeans replay in a calm manner, bringing up facts that make OPs """""arguments""""" invalid
>"HAHAHAHAHA YUROFAGS WHY U SO TRIGGERED"

americans everybody

reply*

I just came here to ask before i start trying to educate a murrican.
t.Looks like either way it's pretty hopeless.

This. Americans would've jumped right away to their "be X, get Y" argumentd

>american underage talking about culture
why is every thread that includes ameritards so cringy

ITT: American on the internet being retarded

wew

never seen that before...