CPU-Z Thread

Post your benchmark score. Corelets and IPClets welcome.

fuck off

What clock speed is that at?

I've had it stable up to 4.7GHz, but i prefer keeping temps and voltage well into the safe zone.

>wew, you use an entire .10 volts more than me for the same clockspeed

2600K stronk

HOLY SHIT THAT 2600K RUNNING AT 1600MHZ SCORES THE SAME AS A STOCK 6700K AT 4000MHZ

HOW WILL JEWTEL EVER RECOVER
HOW WILL KABYKEKS EVER RECOVER

Not too bad I think

>Ryzen's CPU-z score was too high so we lowered it

Lmaoq

>XP
>not using the classic theme

>he bought AMD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>he didn't

cock for cock its about ekual to eech otjer

How does the Phenom do in stuff like web browsing and such?

>3770k
>oced to 4.3ghz

ya dun good son

>85% of the performance
>75% of the cores
>clock for clock they're about equal

are you high or just retarded?

It's been like that since 2013. Beast of the CPU, I tell ya, I only wish it would have VT-d, but hell, it's still good.
also my 3770k is stable at 4.8GHz but the temps would sometimes climb into 80C with my cooling so I'd rather avoid it.

u dum it diff sped mang u stopid

Yeah, wish i had gotten a 2600k instead back then, even my 2500k wants 1.320v for 4500mhz so not too good

My nigga. Crank that thing to 4.5

I see no reason to switch from a 2500k even now...
It's one of those products that will live even into 2020s

Excuse me dear user, could you perchance select the i7-3770 as reference? I have that presently and I'm thinking to switch to the R7-1700(possibly X) if Vega seems promising.

If i find a cheap 3770k or 2600k ill buy it and drop that in

4c/4t is getting slightly slow for new stuff

but least it doesnt stutter like 6600k and 7600k

All these corelets itt

>24 threads
>barely beats 16t ryzen
lul

it's also a 260W housefire

thats like 4 lightbulbs

>released in 2011 vs released in 2017
I can overclock it way farther, it's only at 4.2ghz, but the ram is being a bitch.
I'm not saying it's better then amd, but it was $600 for the board and cpus...

>260w
Pulls 650 from the wall boi

well i assume you actually use all those threads, and dont just play Arkham: Dark knight on it all day

No I literally just play games, watch YouTube, and shit post it on Sup Forums.

On occasion I re encode videos from 4k to something more streamable to pleb devices, and it also heats my house in the winter.

Post a pic of setup.

Just have a pic of the pc.
Getting a 1080ti maybe

>1060pts slower then mine
Why did you quote me this buyer's remorse in a photo?

>dual sockets
>only one gpu
lol at this poorfag

Think of getting a Ryzen. These CPUs are from early 2010 btw.

Used Sandy Bridge Xeons were a thing but the boards are expensive as fuck. I would not use this solution unless you really want to encode a lot.

i honestly believe cpu-z benchmark is full of shit. it has a 7600k in its benchmark data base that is clocked lower than the 6700k in both default stock and boost, and yet scores higher than a 6700k in the single threaded bench when in actuality kaby and skylake are clock for clock the same. the 6700k should be crushing the 7600k in single threaded. not the other way around.

i honestly believe ever since the new "update" to correct amds "lead" that cpu-z worked with intel to not only make intel look overall better, but make intel's latest offering, kabyshit, look better than it actually is compared to intels own previous line.

ok? congrats? woo? want a cookie?

If you're using 65w incandescent bulbs maybe.. everyone be switching to LED bulbs for that 22 year lifespan while sipping 8w to make 60w equivalent incandescent light.

you're the one who tagged him you stupid attention whore

not op, but also have a ryzen, the new cpu-z doesn't have a 3770 as reference sadly.

all it has is the following:
>i7 6950x
>i7 5960x
>i7 6700k
>i7 7600k
>r7 1800x
>r7 1700x
>a10 7850k

..are... are you not using those?

so? i tagged nearly everyone. do you think i actually bothered to look at everyone's photos? no, not at first. after i looked at a few. looked for his and saw he has a 650 watt house fire 24 thread xeons from 2010. wow, so unique, so cool. if he wants i can mail him some trader joes chocolate chip cookies.

>nearly everyone
so what was your criteria?

Just being a normal AMD fag?

>I feel so superior that I bought a thousand dollar cpu that doesn't even beat some shit $70 Xeons from 2010

Darn. Thanks for answering anyway.

Not using what? The LED bulbs?
Yes I'm using those, I was probably the 2nd house in the area to get them (after the hardware store owner).
The moment an incandescent pops, it's replaced with a LED daylight (5000+k) bulb.
Love it, makes the place more clean looking to as the yellow hue is gone.

>a thousand dollar cpu
he has the Ryzen 1800x

Havent switched to LED yet, so fucking expensive man

gonna burn out the stash of oldies first.

Shit I thought those were expensive. When did Amd do this?

Same, old ones have already been burned through though. Just down to replacing what's holding out.

Get the daylight bulbs, Walmart ($) has even started stocking them, only took them forever. Before all you could get was General Electric ($$$$$$) or Sylvania ($$$) bulbs.

i'm pretty sure 48 core 2 quads would be faster than a modern $1,000 8 core. if you toss in enough threads anything can be faster ultimately but it comes down to how many tasks can actually take advantage of those extra threads. i doubt many tasks can scale well with 24 threads. maybe doom - vulkan? handbreak? by the time 24 threads can be commonly utilized like 8 threads are now, its multi-threaded performance will probably be as strong as a common quad core. much like the atrocious bulldozer line.

don't get me wrong, its pretty neato you got yourself a house fire xeon setup.

i replaced all the incandescent bulbs in my house with led's from philips and cree. mixture of 5000k and 2700k depending on the room and fixture. $200 to replace them all and all i saved was like $25 a year. unless you leave your lights on 24/7 its a giant meme. the only thing i like is how they don't burn my hands when i touch them when they're on which i only do because of how cool they are compared to house fire incandescent bulbs.

desu now i really don't give a shit about leaving my lights on. since they savings was jack shit i've been more liberal with my light usage. like leaving on the kitchen lights even though i'm fast asleep on the other side of the house.

That's not quite true.
What if you wanted to say:
Play a random game, while talking with friends in video chat on Skype.
You're also using YouTube to play music videos because you're bad.
And chrome has about 80 tabs open because why not.
Also you're a networking major and left your homework open in the form of a couple VMs.
And you're recording and streaming at the same time because you're some try hard YouTube person.

12 cores may not improve a game if that's all that's happening, but the capacity to do more is not there.

Two E5-2670s still shit all over any consumer-tier processor in multicore score. Single core performance sucks as expected.

you can easily get away with that with a $300 r7 1700. unless you unleashed your full autism but if you go that far, you are describing a very rare usage scenario where even average autismos won't go that far.

try the newer cpu-z to see the massive regression :^)

Everything is lower than before but the ratio still holds.

>24 threads x5680
>5666
>32 threads es-2670
>5847
i excepted more, even with weaker clock speeds compared to the other house fire.

I think he might have his X5680's OC'd not sure though. So it might be even higher than 3.3Ghz

he said they're pulling over 600w from the wall after..

The 2670 will pull under 250w.

I'm compressing nearly 5TB of data in the background. Once that's done I'll run the benchmark again and see if there's any major difference.

They are at 4.2ghz.
I really need to take the time to correct ram timing, as they will hit 5ghz on water.

CORRECTION, on air, apparently.

>1.7v

k

I thought it was weird that the 7600k is also listed as an i7. I just tried "submit and compare" and there are no scores yet. Just the system details

1.7 is nothing for a xeon. They literally don't fucking care. My old one posted with 1.85v when I accidentally fucked up. It still ran stable.

if it cared that little, why are you posting it with 2 cores 4 threads?

why not enable all the cores?

>tfw T430 within 14% of latest i7 "enthusiast" CPU.

>Windows 10 Home
How does it feel to be a slave to Microsoft?

This laptop is hardmodded out the ass, but I'm too lazy to reinstall the OS. Feels okay I guess.

nice throttling you got there, shitstain.
>he couldn't get the nvs5400m model
hahahhahahh

What throttling?

>using the retard-tier GPU in older ThinkPads to ensure you start a house fire
nice try

The throttling you get after full cpu load for more than 30 seconds, retard.
CPUz test takes 30 seconds at most.
>retard-tier GPU
a lot of t430 got the 28nm shrink of nvs5400m 2GB, which is basically same as gt630m shrink. It's cool and after slight OC it can handle fallout 4.
But you couldn't even afford it :^)

I purposely chose to forgo the meme gpu so I could use the GPU heatsink and get cooler temps without the GPU.

I don't throttle.

>7600k
That's an i5, not an i7. It even says it has 4 cores and 4 threads. Cpu-z devs fucked up.

Didn't notice that. This is from hwbot.
There's one up with all 6 cores/HT running 4.75ghz on 1.575v

You don't, your laptop does.
It will throttle even more if you attempt to load iGPU during heavy CPU use (like watching movies or gayming and doing something in background).
T430 is overheating even with dual core i7. Stop lying.

I'm using a modded heatsink and actually replace my paste. Quit being a retard.

Quit lying you lelnopevovo drone. Get back to your containment >>>/tpg/ thread

How are you running a 45w cpu? Modded vrm?

Found the ENEET faggot.

found the retard who calls dGPU heatsink "modded"
kill yourself