HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MACFAGS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MACFAGS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER THE DOCTORS HAD TO TAKE AWAY THEIR SHOELACES.

>mac
>developers

That's a good one.

>Macfags aren't even smart enough to compile it by source

>using an "Development Environment"
>not running a lightweight linux distro in a VM to program, at the very least

>using a lightweight linux distro in a VM to program
>not handwriting your code then upload it using morse code

using code::blocks

>FOSS project lacks developers
more news at 11

>FOSS project only lacks macfag developers

ftfy

ironically this exactly how my station at work is set up

it's funny when you are a barely-funded research organization employing an army of nerds to come up with crazy frankenstein solutions to save money

Think I care

I have netbeans

Sup Forums btfo again stay mad AMDrones

>he wants to give his work away and do it all for free

>Foss project devs so poor can't afford a mac
Lmao

I'm a windows and Debian user myself, but on HackCon, DefCon and most hack/security cons I see mostly Macbook Pro being used. I'm not talking about posers and wannabe L337Skillz and Scriptkiddies, but actually skilled people.

Why cant Sup Forums accept that people can do wonders no matter if they use Linux, Windows or OSX?

The people who is talking shit either way are just retarded people who aint got a clue on anything computers.

wtf Sup Forums told me all the programmers used macs because great Unix environment

why would they not just use xcode

>needing an IDE when vim exists

>Activate Windows
>Go to Settings to activate Windows.

>implying installing one billion vim plugins to make it usable doesn't make it an IDE

>he doesn't use JetBrains IDEs
kill yourself

Have you used Xcode? It's a flaming piece of shit. This isn't some Sup Forums-related "muh proprietary software" autism. It's horrible.

I've been going to hacking conferences for years, I was on the shortlist to give a speech at a previous defcon (defcon are meh).

7/10 MacBooks are hackintosh machines, I owned one myself, but it's more of a cultural thing, the pentester with the more expensive machine is more likely to be hired or something, every single person at defcon has a second linux machine they use for actual dev, the key reasons being true root and socket access, as well as better access to system files.

Mac is suited for hobbyist artists and rich college kids, and they destroy their target market, windows is for enterprise front-end, and Linux is THE back-end.

What nobody realizes is that big business sees Linux as a risk, Ubuntu is the only ""truly"" trustworthy distro, and that's Linus's plaything at the end of the day, I've attempted to discuss this but they've convinced me it will never happen.

If you don't pay money for something you can't complain up the chain if it breaks, 3rd party Linux support is ok for medium enterprise at best, but when you get 24x7 worldwide companies they can't take the risk associated with not being able to feasibly escalate something directly to the software developers chain of command.

>not writing in machine language

>I've been going to hacking conferences for years, I was on the shortlist to give a speech at a previous defcon (defcon are meh).

>Mr. Nobody thinks he can make his shitty opinions credible

>DEFCON
>Ghanta

Is pretty good

>writing software instead of soldering together logic gates by hand

Pleased be to refute