If i'm gay and I come to your country will you beat me up?

If i'm gay and I come to your country will you beat me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

turkishclass.com/picture_3894?fuid=13954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if you are publicly being gay like making out with a dude on the street or waving a sing with "gay pride" on it, otherwise idgaf what you do in your home nor do any romanians

chanon.ro fmm

No but if you go to Köksal Baba's town you will. Trabzon is dangerious for Kurds, gays, atheists, Fenerbahçe supporters... (the list goes on)

no problem if you dont do pride shit (in western turkey only of course)
otherwise >webm

If you look like that absolutely, for safety reasons.

Nah

Fuggin saved

No lies pls

I'm serious

No one would beat you up unless you were fucking in public

I'd rather get beat up than beheaded

No one would publicly beat you up but you might end up getting a free ride in an unmarked police car and then mysteriously disappearing, right?

No such thing

P.s. It's a black gmc :^)
Cmon, there are limits to how gay you can be

Unless you're a massive faggot you're good

Cocksal is from Trabzon?
I thought North East Turkey was unironically white?

Yes

No.

its compared to rest of turkey. my roommate is laz from rize and his skin is very pale

turkishclass.com/picture_3894?fuid=13954

Mexico is gayer than San Francisco.
I go to Tijuana, Guadalajara, Mexico City - all I get is a bunch of Mexicans asking me to put my pink head in their brown asshole.

You love it slut.

Noooooo...

Whole North is white with heavy Pontic/Georgian/Laz influences.

Not me, personally. I have no issue with gays.

The fags (you know the kind) all need to go though.

No

Pls more stories

Sure, but rather because you're english, and that by default ranks you as gay.

But I guess that I can beat you twice for being english and being gay, hence making you double-gay.

try holland

> France
> mocking gays

kek

>Hoeland
>yes

>Canada
>yes

>England, home to the boy-loving boarding school where the soggy biscuit is a game commonplace to boy students, and where half the intellectuals were gay (Sassoon, Wilde, Shakespeare, Wordsworth)
>telling France that it's gay

There's something wrong here.

You will be silently judged!

faggots BTFO

There's nothing gay about having some fun time with your mates at boarding school you idiotic frog.

Go and die you silly coward

No, but I will strap you to the operating table while a team of surgeons cure you.

>There's nothing gay about having some fun time with your mates at boarding school you idiotic frog.

Ladies and gentlemen, prized citizens of the world, I give you the british conception of "gayness".

haha im just gonna fuck you in the arse as a joke just a joke haha

It's about dominance you moron there's nothing gay about it

Were the Romans gay?

> dominance
> being the bottom one

hmmmmmmmm

You brits are totally weird...

>eating the biscuit all my mates have ejaculated on
>dominance

._. ?

No that's actually more dominant because you're in control

Did that at school once

Banta

It's a "legitimate question addressed by a thread details into french and brits hating each other" episode

Goddamn, I love but also hate this board.

How did it taste?

Not that I'm interested, but it is more respectable for me to gather proof and evidence of your statement, before moving on to calling you a "fucking faggot".

t. Pierre Osman the frog and snail eater
It's just a joke you idiot

I didn't eat it you stupid frog I cummed on it

Are you going to ask me how that felt next?

>didn't eat it you stupid frog I cummed on it
Then it implies that you left yourself open to the possibility that you'd be forced to consume it if you'd failed.

No sane straight man would embark on that risk.

You don't fail idiot you just keep your eyes shut and let your friend masturbate you onto the biscuit and who ever lost what you were doing before (usually football) eats it

>straight men
>sane
what sane man could not find this hot?

And this is why you were shipped overseas.

Inb4 hon hon you let a guy masturbate you that is very gey

No it isn't because girls aren't allowed into the locker rooms

Oh gotcha. Must've been confusing it to how I'd heard it's done: that you jack odd in a circle centered around a biscuit and that the guy to ejaculate last (hence failing) is the one doomed to it.

Can someone explain to me what's gay about having sex with men? Surely it's the manliest way to have sex. I'm not about to act like a faggot and have sex with some pussy girl

Also

>No it isn't because girls aren't allowed into the locker rooms
>implying any of this matters because they wouldn't have sucked you off anyways and that you remained a virgin throughout HS

Sorry to give it to you straight user :/.

Different schools different rules probably

It's secondary school you twit and I got a hand job so it doesn't make me a virgin even if it was done by a guy.

Theyre just insecure retards mate

Well if we're not going to cling to the american classification, it's "lycée" then you thankless twit.

But if we were able to escape our virginity just by fucking men, then none of us would be virgins (not that I'm one anyways) because gays litterally will fuck anything. Not too hard to lose it to a man.

There's a difference between a joke and actually being a faggot

You franchies really are stupid

>You franchies really are stupid
How silly of you to realize only now :/.

nah
you're free to be a faggot and I'm free to hate you